Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garrison new addition to Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys Bernier is not number one. Maybe in two years. He plays well two games third game he falls apart. Toronto has a guy like that.
Burke needs a proven keeper. Luang has way more chance to be Totronto's number one.
Buke is playing a game that will coast him his job if he does not bring in number on keeper.
I still think Luango will end up in US. Burke is like baba Duzzi cheep, but in the end you get what you pay for. Canucks must move Luango before the season starts or they will be split in the room. Not a good thing to start a new season with.
My gut feeling Nashvile is the club Lu will end up in. Nash would be a good fit here. It might take Kesler to get him here.

Did u post this prior or after you hit the safe injection sight? Go play with a chainsaw!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akslop nice to hear your negative response. Eastern block folks tend to show how the think.
It is all in your palm. Just shake it bit more.
Nash will be here sooner than you think.Lu and Kes will be going to country music gigs.
Burk is on bad drugs. He will not make a trade. We can not aford Lu.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if Lou is going to Nashville, what are the Preds doing with Rinne's 7 year, 49 million dollar contract? And with Nash being in Columbus what do we have that will bring Nash, if Lou and Kes are going to Roosters?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And unbelievably I find myself fighting the urge to remove my eye balls with a spoon and put them in a blender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys there is going to be three teams in Nash's deal. Canucks are one of them. Just wate ans see. Toronto is out of it. Columbus wants allot back. Nashville is willing to part with their nuber one keeper under right deal. Nash wants to play in Canada.
Detroit is trying hard to get him and Rangers. They are not giving back enough. Canucks are back in the mix, in next tree weeks it will get done.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys there is going to be three teams in Nash's deal. Canucks are one of them. Just wate ans see. Toronto is out of it. Columbus wants allot back. Nashville is willing to part with their nuber one keeper under right deal. Nash wants to play in Canada.
Detroit is trying hard to get him and Rangers. They are not giving back enough. Canucks are back in the mix, in next tree weeks it will get done.

Fcuk it!

2.-jumping-off-bridge_9841.jpg

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I've figured out Mr. Base's logic... Rinne goes to Columbus, Nash to Vancouver, Kesler to Nashville...

that it?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys realize that if Mr Base's deal comes to truth the rest of the TTP community will never let this go and anything you say from that point forward means absolutely nothing as you were out based!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah but I'll just delete all these posts since they have nothing to do with Garrison, thus, it never happened :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags Garrison will score twele goals and fourty helpers in his first season with Canucks. If we get Nash he will have a fifty goal season. What more do we want.
Cold beer and bit of gol fis more fun than reading some of the posts.
We need Nash to win the cup. Twins will onley play here for two years. Onece they go Garrison or no Garrison will be a rebuilding stage. Team still lacks one good D and a good centre.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Base... how about a friendly wager... Garrison gets 12 goals and 40 helpers you win... Garrison misses those targets, I win... either way, the loser has to stop talking hockey on here.

deal?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garison will get forty helpers and he will get more than 10-12 goals. As far as posts whats mre fun than to see your response even if negative.
Nashville will have no money left after they pay Shay. It is getting more possible by the minute. Nash shoots Kes scoots and we win the cup.
Just you wate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0