Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #6 MOTW

Which is the MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take a day off around here and the rodents stab you in the back. Nice.

MOTW at Ex park. The Mole says Chilli takes this one by the slimmest of mango chutney strands, 1- bangle. Yes, the vans will find their way to Ex Park. Look for a strong local contingent of GN support in the stands; no more berries on the branches to pick…need to kill time somehow.

Kidding, kidding. A little Mole humor.

Not that I’m little. On a scale of one to Millsy, I’m 6.5.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Take a day off around here and the rodents stab you in the back. Nice.

MOTW at Ex park. The Mole says Chilli takes this one by the slimmest of mango chutney strands, 1- bangle. Yes, the vans will find their way to Ex Park. Look for a strong local contingent of GN support in the stands; no more berries on the branches to pick…need to kill time somehow.

Kidding, kidding. A little Mole humor.

Not that I’m little. On a scale of one to Millsy, I’m 6.5.

We got about 75 people going out to the wack

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[B said:
SUFC vs PAU (Sat. 6:00pm, Newton Ath.)[/B]

This might not bad game actually. Though, I think come the end of the game if PAU doesn’t score they run the risk of not winning. You heard it here first from Captain Obvious. Cainy, good luck not c0cking up your teams chances on and off the park. Start with taking Guinness to the barber and leaving him there.

[BI probabley won't c0ck it up on the pitch this weekend, as I haven't been able to train much this week. Picked up a strange knee on knee knock from old man Sully last week and it just won't settle down. I can however make a mess of my pants from the touch line, I guess we will see :rolleyes: Not much looking forward to watching my own team play this weekend, don't have much experience doing that, maybe KNVB can enlighten me, Whats it like watching your own team battle, whilst your sat on the bench :confused: Isn't that where all the bum touching and toggleing goes on?
My match of the week is GN v Chilliwack, a close second is the Delta v GEU match I think Crafty and his lot will pull it out. Whalley will lose, Lions will tie,
I love JCs hair, a couple more inches and it will cover his whole face, now wouldn't that be nice :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN to get humped by a big and fast Chilliwack side...

BTW, you are all a bunch of fag balls!!! Stop checking out my hair and worry about what I've done to your women!!! :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Stop checking out my hair and worry about what I've done to your women!!! :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Actually that reminds me. After my wife spotted you she was reminded of how good she has it and i get hot sex every night now!!

Thanks Guiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0