Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week 3 MOTW

Which match is MOTW?

• Delta Metro vs Langley United

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • PAU vs Delta Lions

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Chilliwack vs Poco

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove vs GEU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN vs Sikh United FC

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get this sorted once and for all. For ND Lions, you guys obviously think the match of the week is going to be against PAU. This is becoming a recurring event. Week after week, whomever plays PAU is in the match of the week. I can understand that this is a big match for you guys. Your first "real" test.

The real match of the week is the one everyone other than ND Lions are talking about. The Friday Night Fight in the heart of Delta. Still don't know whom I'm talking about?

GN (floats like a butterfly, stings lie a butterfly) versus the young upstarts SUFC (not so italian donkeys). Should be a great match. Will try to make it out to watch.

Good luck to both teams and watch out for flying samosas...:wa: :wa: :wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toffeee

Come on Toffee, Kopites are gobshytes:rolleyes: Moyes army of blue and whyte shyte, haven't won a derby in 4 trys:wa: Without young Rooney that could be the biggest load of rubbish in the premiership:eek: Gee uz a game wanker;)
In the last few seasons your club has signed David Ginola:rolleyes: Duncan Ferguson:rolleyes: Yasper Bloomqviest:rolleyes: and Gazza:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

That post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread's topic. Please don't do it again.

Carry on with MOTW material,

~Regs.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can!!!

Originally posted by Dude
If I didn't have my own game I'd be out there poaching a few samosas myself!

Dude,

You can! Their match doesn't start 'til 9:00.

We'll take our cooler there for the second half... your first one is on me.

Cheers

Sorry for being off topic Regs... but this information seemed important enough to bend the rules.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM him next time.

MOTW: SUFC vs. GN. Should be a classic. Too bad I don't want to drive all the way out there to watch it. Too bad indeed.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real match of the week is the one everyone other than ND Lions are talking about.
Red Dragon

Sorry Red Dragon but I think you are mistaken. So far I'm the only lion to talk about our match on the weekend with PAU. And the last time I checked the voting was tied at 9.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,

Your post was actually OK as it was about a FVSL MOTW. Cainy's post didn't have one thing to do with the FVSL, nevermind a match for the upcoming weekend.

But for future reference in other threads, it's always a good idea to PM people if a posted reply would be completely off-topic.

Final off-topic post from me in here, I swear :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as the GN/SUFC match is huge, I do think it's the PAU/Lions match.
Third week in a row I've picked a PAU match, but there it is.

The young lads are top of the table going against the defending champs.
I picked PAU in the prediction thread, but the Lions are a team that likes to push the ball around.
Not your customary "Lump the ball as we're young and fast" style.
When they get Chris returning in the back line, these guys will surely be worthy.

Underestimate them and you're fcuked.

Speaking from experience,

RF

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pssssssssssst RF...

Originally posted by Rangerforever
As much as the GN/SUFC match is huge, I do think it's the PAU/Lions match.
Third week in a row I've picked a PAU match, but there it is.

The young lads are top of the table going against the defending champs.
I picked PAU in the prediction thread, but the Lions are a team that likes to push the ball around.
Not your customary "Lump the ball as we're young and fast" style.
When they get Chris returning in the back line, these guys will surely be worthy.

Underestimate them and you're fcuked.

Speaking from experience,

RF

Psssst... RF...

Keep it down... PAU don't want teams to be fired up to play them... they want the focus to be on the Chutney Cup, not their game...

Besides, they are convinced they are going to traipse through the season and win the League (again :mad: )...

Don't mess up their master plan...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

I think the topic at hand has been lost along the way here... The GN/SUFC match should provide a few good grudges and battles, but the product on the park IMO is questionable... Like a good Div. 2 battle, it will lose lusture after the two teams forget how to string 3 passes together... Don't get me wrong, GN showed a lot of potential last year, however they seem to get up for the bigger matches and drop a level when they play weaker teams (like Delta):D ...

A member of GEU told me SUFC were undoubtably the worst squad in the league... I haven't seen them play yet, but any team that allows Poco to score 3 goals past them, must have a suspect backline???;)

As I've stated before, PAU are hungry and will beehatch slap those young Lions!!!

Sixfyv, pssst... SHUT IT!!!:eek: We're ready...

GuinnessstirringthepotforMOTW:wa: :wa: :wa:

PS. Dude, "Go Fcuk yourself"!!!;)

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever...

Let's predict next week. Let me guess it will be Poco vs PAU. And the week after it wil be PAU vs whomever we play?

I guess it's like when Man U plays a team. It must be the match of the week for the team playing them!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Let's predict next week. Let me guess it will be Poco vs PAU.

Absofcukinglutely.
Please quote for next week's thread and thanks.
Week after, who knows?

The only week a Man U match will be MOTW is when they play Rangers in the Champions League.

You have to love those Teddy Bears, :p

RF

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW.

MOTW this week is PAU vs Lions.
RangerForever said it all. (thanks for the Banana Bread RF, my speech in front of 60 of the family was highly enjoyed)

not to skip ahead, but Red Dragon, no doubt match of the week#4 will be Delta vs. N.Delta.

I think everyone knew this before the season started. I would call it match of the month.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW

Originally posted by Guinness

A member of GEU told me SUFC were undoubtably the worst squad in the league... I haven't seen them play yet, but any team that allows Poco to score 3 goals past them, must have a suspect backline???;)

Actually I would like to know what the GEU boyz think of SUFC and GN match....they are the only ones to have played both squads so far.....Yoda, bertrum ...what say u ?

as for us being the worst team...thats too early too tell....we have played 2 good sides and were respectable in the score lines....this weekend is huge for us and an early season must win.

Hey if we win and PAU loses to the lions we'll have the same record.....now that would be shocking !!!:D Hey this is FVSL prem and stranger things have happened.;)

Big T:cool:

BIgTnottrashtalkinnobodyjusthavingadiscussion:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: MOTW

Originally posted by Big T
Actually I would like to know what the GEU boyz think of SUFC and GN match....they are the only ones to have played both squads so far.....Yoda, bertrum ...what say u ?
From what I can see the biggest differences between these two teams is fitness,GN running all over the park not giving up along with more flashiness and creativity with the ball.SUFC will either need to match the speed or they will get punished cuz they are by no means a big team and can't use there size to dictate 50/50 balls.I believe the one smaller guy SUFC has on the backline seemed to be the biggest threat as he has unlimited speed but to compare the two teams I'd say GN will definately come out on top and for a third straight weekend SUFC will not score a goal.:eek:

ps. This will not be match of the week as GN will win 3-0 sorry Big.T:(

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

GN vs SUFC

I will say GN 3 nil because SUFC has a lack of size and speed. They have a good central mid player who controls the ball but team speed is lacking. GN has more dangerous individual players. Sorry Big T.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0