Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier Week #2 MOTW

Which should be Skip's MOTW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and during the day....

Sage, try as you may to bash my MOTW selection process, but it is highly calculated and precise a system there can imaginably be and it will put any e-nee me-nee miney- mo system you can think up, to shame. Besides, did it not come out with the same result as yours did but quicker? Thanks. See you next week.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Whalley

Interesting to see what happens here. I believe Whalley will be well prepared. Question is, how well prepared is GEU? They dominated a disorganized group w/ SUFC last week, but is it a fair indication of where they are at? Whalley, 2-1.

Delta Metro vs PAU

Battle of the All-Star coaches...except the FVSL had no All-star team this year. Anyhoo...I'd like to watch this because I think it'd be highly entertaining, with some pretty footy. Delta, 3-1.

Delta Lions vs GN

Only interest level for me is to see where GN Sport is at right now, and to hear about the alleged new signing. GN, 3-0.

Chilliwack vs SUFC

MOTW material...with all the rain, the likelihood of catching pencil eraser sized brown nips on nuggets protruding through wet, white saris is high. Worth a trip out to the Whack just for the brown nugget factor. Oh, and the season opener is always a fun event. Will the Chilliwack faithful save some space on the Bar-B-Q for a few minced beef samosas?

Honkies, 5-2.

Langley vs Poco

My MOTW. I'm hoping I can make it out, personal status unclear. BUT, this will be the third meaningful match between the two clubs, and can you get any better that a Provincial Cup & Pakenham Cup re-match? The teams have developed a healthy respect for one another. There will be a few new faces coming out of the Langley dressing room, as LFC2 has been busy in the off season bringing aboard new talent to replace the old plumbers. ;) If the boys have recovered from Tuesday's maniacal torture test, the home team should come out ahead. Langley, 2-1.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm saying that the Langley / Poco game is cancelled due to flooding turf. Of course, this is not at all official. If this were to happen, that would be two weeks in a row that the MOTW is a 'no play'.

Uncanny...... :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skippy,

Honestly, it was the coin. Hey, at least I got the score right, eh? Sounds like it was a great game. So, is PAU officially back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0