Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] SX CUP Banter

Who do you think will win the Premier SX Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting ready for our late night clash vs PAU,,Super excited for this match, to hopefully pull a cup win over our nemisis PAU.We never seem to come to play vs them and they deff have our number. 9pm Bby 8rinks turf. Bring hot chocolate.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3- PAU 1
Outstanding if I do sayso myself..Great game,fun to watch.
Now on to Langley. Hope to keep this roll a rollin

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude: read back you lazy cnut!

ACBC 3 PAU 1

Great game with lots of pace and good football being played. We had a bevy of chances in the first half, but ACBC got a goal (great first touch) from Chris Kydd to give them the lead.
Second half we again created a few and finally got one off a goal mouth scramble. We couldn't find a we through for the second and Admir made us pay with his speed down the left. Pushing forward, they got a third to finish us off.
ACBC play good football and looked much more organised than in the past. Lots of woots out there, but Ghouse has got something brewing over there. No pints after the game, so Ghouse sets up the PAU guys with GC's for Bent! ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC signed the Whitecaps semi-final savior of a netminder... Tyler will definitely tighten up the back line for that squad. Now that ACBC finally has a decent (actually, outstanding) goalkeeper... I'd say they are very dangerous from this point forward.

ACBC to win the SX Cup and Pakenham???

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC seems like the type of team that will play in the FVSL for a short time then move to VMSL...am I right Ghouse? Wanna see you guys play.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice bit of momentum from ACBC heading into the break. You know they'll be fitter than anyone coming out, too.

Gotta say...after your first let-down during the "point gate", you guys have been putting up some nice results, Ghouse. Good work!

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC signed the Whitecaps semi-final savior of a netminder... Tyler will definitely tighten up the back line for that squad. Now that ACBC finally has a decent (actually, outstanding) goalkeeper... I'd say they are very dangerous from this point forward.

he leaves for europe next week ... shame but good for him.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know.

i was just trying to wind some people up in here.

thanks for derailing my train.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should hear HouseArrest tell everyone who will listen that Tyler was his back up in Highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0