Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] SX CUP Banter

Who do you think will win the Premier SX Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are very happy with the FVSL and have no plans for moveing, We love the more games you get to play in the FVSL and its way more fun to travel out to the valley for away games. Ya thats right,its a bit of a challange but there is something about haveing to travel to an away game that makes you feel like a pro,Mabee its our bus.mabee its the lunch/dinner we have together as a team or the piss-up in the bus on the way home. What ever it is we enjoy the FVSL and we do like the way TM is trying to change things. This new cup is awsome.So much better to play games mid week in the cold than train. Everyone shows up, its great. TM is human ,and not perfect,But he showed alot of character along with the Executive this past week. Impressed me and makes me proud to be apart of the FVSL.
Plus most teams who bounce back and forth between the leagues show me they have no loyalty,And where Im from thats an important quality for who I coach or play for..

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pffft... he was my backup last year. eh, ty!?! (brilliantsave... i see you lurking)

what evahhhhh. ha ha ha.

brilliantsave

Jul 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha sixfyv you caught me...now that I'm on the unemployment line I have to amuse myself during the days - so this is what I do to keep busy...as for highschool, yes I was a backup, keep in mind I was a freshman and he was a senior (I'm sure that slipped his mind when he was telling his tales!)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should hear HouseArrest tell everyone who will listen that Tyler was his back up in Highschool.

dammit kj, u talk too much, lol......just stating facts of life......just left some details out, haha....

HA confidence shot a little now.....

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha sixfyv you caught me...now that I'm on the unemployment line I have to amuse myself during the days - so this is what I do to keep busy...as for highschool, yes I was a backup, keep in mind I was a freshman and he was a senior (I'm sure that slipped his mind when he was telling his tales!)

o they didn't slip my mind....they just weren't important points when I was telling the story, lol. ill still take some credit for teaching ya a thing or two, haha!

good to see ya on here man.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC just joined the PCSL mabee thats what you heard cause we are not going to the VMSL.

brilliantsave

Jul 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
and just for the record, giggsy, i have no plans to head over to europe next week lol...however i have always wanted to cycle through the French countryside....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and just for the record, giggsy, i have no plans to head over to europe next week lol...however i have always wanted to cycle through the French countryside....

I've done that (Alps), and it's nice...but I'd give my left nut right now to get a sniff on any European pro team.

If anyone hears of a European proffessional squad looking for an older player, left-right-out, with a concrete touch, seriously depleated endurance, non-existant speed, bad back, bad groin, great hair...please, let me know.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've done that (Alps), and it's nice...but I'd give my left nut right now to get a sniff on any European pro team.

If anyone hears of a European proffessional squad looking for an older player, left-right-out, with a concrete touch, seriously depleated endurance, non-existant speed, bad back, bad groin, great hair...please, let me know.

you have your work cut out for you:D

Attachments

• soccer_hair_44-300x263.jpg
    soccer_hair_44-300x263.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 48
  • voller.jpg
    voller.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 52

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, Polska, that's not Rudi Voller, that's a crop of me from our Nations' Cup team!!!! Stop using my picture!

You Bastard...:D

Trece

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lost 4-1 shot ourselves in the foot for the first 10 mins in ...pen second was poor marking but a great finish after that we seemed to lose the plot til half 3-1
second half showed what we can do and played for the first time in a while like our old selves just couldnt finish last goal was a breakaway with 1 min left
poor result but im real glad we got our fire back in the second or it would have been a slaughter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Abby eh? 12 goals against in the last 3 for GEU after only giving up 9 in the first, what 11 games? What is going on?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby is the dark horse for sure this year, You never know what Abby team will show up and they do have what it takes, if the right team shows up, They can run with most.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Abby eh? 12 goals against in the last 3 for GEU after only giving up 9 in the first, what 11 games? What is going on?

change a few things to try to improve and see what you get, nothing to lose just stuff to learn about certain players :cool:

Abby is the dark horse for sure this year, You never know what Abby team will show up and they do have what it takes, if the right team shows up, They can run with most.

not realy, they had an edge in the first and we were poor, second half the other way arround and if one of the three chances we had in the first 15mins of the second had gone in then our tails would be up and their heads would be down and away you go ........ but it diddnt :(

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half for sure was all us with Cobras second to everything....bit of a weird goal scrored in the last minute of the first half for the Cobras gave them the momentum. Our GK made a couple really good saves, we also had another goal called back in the 2nd and some missed chances for sure.

Did the question regarding the the card situation get answered....Cup cards different than league cards??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0