Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results, Banter & Such Aug/September 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 0 langley 0 . 3 crossbars and a couple posts from the boys in Yellow. more than a handful of over the bars and just wide, the keeper from Langley had a great 2nd half with at least 4 or 5 quality saves to preserve the single point. Should have been ACBC in double digits though. Strange first round in the Valley?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the man of the match was the Langley Keeper...Stood on his head for sure. That and our 23 (yes counted them. Diaz had 9 alone) shots over or wide. Yuck. That sound of a ball hittin the Crossbar/post will haunt me all night. I was really happy with our new defenders. Langley had 1 shot all game. I know they will be better as the season moves on...We should have put them away for the 3 tonight. I hope it doesnt come back to bite us in the end.

ratvay

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
neither were chips ass face, one was a break away the other was a lucky bounce through 2 defenders and he just put it in the corner....... hows albertahole treating you? did your wife give you your balls back yet?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you High?

Im not going to get into it..0-0 was the final and we will see you again.
LOL

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
November 14th, 7 PM, WAP West Turf.

Mark it down on the calendar ;)
...maybe I can get injured in warmups just prior to our game starting at the same time on WAP East that night so I can watch this one... I know knvb, it's all about me ;)

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you High?

Im not going to get into it..0-0 was the final and we will see you again.
LOL

Not high. Pissed that we gift wrapped you guys a point. If we lose the league by a point to you guys, we will remember that night in September where we gave it away.

What game were you at? Are you mixing this thread up with the Div 2 one?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we have something all wrong here. :p

ghouse stating it was all ACBC and lfc12345 saying that it a just result would be 3-1 Langley, and knaacks (no affiliation to either I think) saying it was acbc, but knowing lfc12345 he wouldn't say what he did unless there is truth to it.
I'm confused...
I say screw the whole thing and replay Wednesday night! ;) :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wont get into it anymore as we drew 0-0.
That was the final and we will have to live with it.

Anyone else at the game?

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wont get into it anymore as we drew 0-0.
That was the final and we will have to live with it.

Anyone else at the game?

Truth be told, and to let G off the hook, they worked us. Could have been 10-0, but the flip side of that we had a questionable off side call late that could have allowed us to STEAL the points. We defended very well. I will now stand up and be the bigger piss taker and say we were quite fortunate, but all teams are on certain weekends.

We will be fitter, give us a month. That will close the gap significantly. ACBC when on and determined is the most technically gifted team in the Valley. Pleasure to play them as well as they seem to have parked their running cocky commentary some time ago, at least against Langley.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused...
I say screw the whole thing and replay Wednesday night! ;) :D

I am guessing that someone is using the website as per its name.

Maybe stop using a bookmark to find yourself here JBN, and by typing "takethepiss.com" you will remind yourself where you are :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thankx IFC3...I really was thinking I was at the wrong park there yesterday.
We know you guys will be better next go around and our games are always a treat to play/watch. Lookin forward to our next match.
Cheers

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Take the Piss right?????
November 14th.....could be a cold night, I'm getting my mittens ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0