Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Just to keep on topic...

Dude's mighty ADD FC finally won it's first game of the year Saturday, exploding (yes, exploding) for 7 goals in a 7-1 win. In a brilliant move, Coach Dude introduced a "Player of the Game" trophy to the little reta...I mean, angels...awarded to the game's hardest working player. The kids responded with easily their best performance of the season. POTG went to the little fat kid, who put away three goals, including the eventual game winner. LFK still owes a round, due the first day he turns 19. By my math, and compound interest, LFK should be buying about 108 for the lads in 13 years.

Liam played well, despite numerous reminders to stop pulling up turf. When asked why he keeps pulling up turf, Liam responded: "I'm catching bugs!"

Dude,
Were all busy. Fcuk off.
Everybody

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
???? Who's ADD? Is the topic Attention Deficit Disorder now? What's goin on? Who...what...where...why????

Vinnie Barbarino

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 4- Delta 4

Very entertaining game tonight as the action went end to end. Delta scored an early goal but then we tied it 10 mins later. Delta then scored their second of the match with 10 mins left in the second half and then their third with 2 mins left in the first half. We then scored 3 unanswered goals in the second half only to have Delta tie the game with 4 mins left.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
GN 4- Delta 4

We then scored 3 unanswered goals in the second half only to have Delta tie the game with 4 mins left.

umm i could be wrong but i think your goals got answered

Sep 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simply put Langley is no longer undefeated as they were dominated by the Wack from opening to the final whistle. I do believe this is the first time they have been shutout in the last couple years

FINAL- WACK 3 and Langley 0 :bronco:

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Undefeated no more

No disrespect to Langley, but we handled them tonight. Chilliwack winning 3-0, Shaun Crocker, Shane Mummery (PK) and Micheal Short scoring for Chilliwack. I think the defender is still looking for Slaner on the Penalty Call. Other than a great crack from Roxy from about 20 out Langley had nothing. Great game by all the boys tonight, especially the two boys who didn't dress.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done wack. You were the better team tonight without question. I must say that teddy did have the best save of the night though. The Red card did change the game, but thats the way it goes. Long live the streak. On to next week!

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack vs. Langley...pretty fast pace game for both sides, but from an unbiased opinion it will be an upset if anyone touches chilli this year if they play the way they did tonite!

FridayKnight

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure the red card changed the game...Rapids had almost all the play, and it was about to be 2-0 when Teddy made the outstanding save to keep it out. Perhaps it was the second goal that changed the game, but that was coming with or without Ted's "heroics".
2 probably would have done it anyways, as I think Bekar had the ball at his feet more than the Langley strikers did, even at 11 men.

Just a thought...would it have a been larger margin of victory if Chilliwack knew how to play on turf??? Perhaps its time to put that topic to rest. 'Wack had a pretty good record on turf last year, and convincingly ended Langley's streak with its first look at turf this season.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NIce win Chilli.
I am glad the streak is over, and I am sure they are in a way. If that makes sence.
No more sneaky 1 goal game wins for Langley. The luck has run out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. Luck. 25 games with-out a loss was lucky.

Guinness finding a bird, other than Spearsy, that actually wanted to live with him is luck. Moe finding out waxing his shoulders instead of shaving them lasts longer is Luck. Puller getting stung in the chest repeatedly with a bee jacked up on steroids is luck. Cainy still fitting into his high school singlet, now that is serious Luck. (for who I don't know)

Throw them some credit fella.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game between Langley and the Wack was simply outstanding. Despite the score, no one can take Langley lightly, because they always tend to find a way to fight back and win, especially when on their own home turf. Because the wack didn't take Langely lightly, they never sat on their lead, which kept langley off balance and edgy. Wack came to do a job and knew it wasn't going to be easy, but nevertheless, they got the job done.

Langley, to their considerable credit, never quit (which is expected of a group of players who expect to win every weekend), so it made for an excellent, and exciting match, regardless of what the score may indicate to those who weren't lucky enough to be there to see for themselves.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 2-0 Whalley

Decent game in whalley, kevan gaull with the first, and reynold with the second.

great save by one of the defenders on the post, the ball had beat his keeper, and the defender was quick enough to get both his hands to the ball to keep it out, unfortunately the only two people not to see that happen were the referee and his linesman

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have give credit to Langley many o' times. They are a great side who come to battle every freakin week and have not taken a weekend off in around 25 weeks. All I was saying is to go 25, you have to have a bit of luck, considering at least %70 of the games were one goal games. You know, langley style, 1-0 2-1. Not taking away anything from that though. Like how I felt they were lucky to tie Peace Arch this year. And how they beat Poco on a Blast of a shot this year. All in all, they must have a lucky conditioning coach to get them this far. And I really dont think the luck is all out. They will win many more. Maybe some with luck.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Lions

Joely:

Is it just me or should the Club be getting ready to supply Kevin Gaull with a hefty load of Robaxacet to keep him going on his goal scoring input?

Poor lad's back must be killing him... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0