Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3- 2 Chilli
Not a bad game. Chilli fought back but our Div 2 guys played their hearts out. Intact 2 of our 3 were scored by call ups. And. NO red cards. Finnally. Get most of our guys back next week and just in time. Both top teams in a row. If we win both. We could be right back in the thick of things.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
as said before we won ugly tonight very hard game to watch abby will tell you they owned us and had all the play which is fine cos we own the points and that make us top of the league for a night ......
not sure how many ucfv guys are now back but they must be close to full strength
two clasic lines tonight .....one when my #8 asked an abby guy "so when do you get your good players back then" .....
and the second was when i was told "your biggest problem is you settle for mediocre so does this result make us top for the night"
crap game ...good result ....just makes me wanna dance:bronco::knvb::wa::wa::knvb::bronco:

on that outing abby will match acbc any day and come out on top they played good ,hard and fair .... dodgy keeping let them down tonight .... maybe just not his night

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the game lastnight. good to see a lot of my old teammates. Kaz played awesome the guys doesn't stop running and he must have skinned about five or six Abby players. Cantona came on and was solid in the Middle of the Park. Alfie at Right back was IMO one of the best players on the pitch so cool on the back line doesn't panic and moves the Ball well.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
news to me,our div2 team lost points for playing a guy first game who had 3 yellows from last year.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We win 3- buzz. Scrappy game in the first half but it opened up like my missus on a Friday night in the second. (was that out-loud?) Anyway... still on top.

Rumor has it UFV err.... Abby will have its full compliment out next week as they've been knocked out of anything important.Again.

Figures.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I would be choked if I were one of the abby players who have been there from day 1, and been playing all this team, and then have a whole other team walk in and take our place. I mean these ufv guys have a right to play on a team no doubt, as do any players in the college or university level, but there should be some regulations to how many players you can bring in. IMO its a joke to have the whole ufv team just walk into a league half way through and be able to play it out. Langley picks up players from trinity which is fine because langley has always been strong and only picks up a few here and there. But to have a team with 3 points half a season in, and then to bring in a power house, which they most likely will have is a joke to the leauge. And before you say, I just don't wanna play them, I used to play for ucfv, and I thought it was a joke then too. just my opinion though.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya ya, my predictions were shiite, lucky for me u cant bet on these fixtures.

PAU proved today, as of right now, for now, they r the best team in the FVSL. Watched the 2nd half of this one and POCO had already given up, played with no emotion and got smashed. PAU played well. I love that position Richy u r playin for them CDM. Its a great spot for u and u played great. No finnish u played well had some good cracks ur alright but Guiness will always be shocking...lol.

Well done ACBC a huge 3 points.

CHWK could be in need of a youth movement???

To our game, ya it was ugly and we got outplayed but a good team will still come out and get 3 points, proud of the boys.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I would be choked if I were one of the abby players who have been there from day 1, and been playing all this team, and then have a whole other team walk in and take our place. I mean these ufv guys have a right to play on a team no doubt, as do any players in the college or university level, but there should be some regulations to how many players you can bring in. IMO its a joke to have the whole ufv team just walk into a league half way through and be able to play it out. Langley picks up players from trinity which is fine because langley has always been strong and only picks up a few here and there. But to have a team with 3 points half a season in, and then to bring in a power house, which they most likely will have is a joke to the leauge. just my opinion though.

I totally agree. Get a team for the whole year a bit of a joke.

Whatever the team was like before (ABBY) they r gunna take some points from some teams now, they r skilled.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a bad game yesterday, flow was interupted a lot by whistles and fouls. Turf out in POCO must be due for replacement pretty quick, lots of patches of carpet loose, but they put plenty of rubber on it so it's quite soft. Thought Poco definitley missed JG in there last night. A solid performance with our whole bench being used. Horvath played well against his old club and scored a nice free kick, first goal of the game and also the GW. Finally got evans to open his acct in the second half, with the third coming from our newly signed 16 year old sensation. Onto the improved Abby next week, I got no problem with players coming back from College, whatever makes the league better. We'll be getting one back soon too, just to make Queeno's life a little more difficult. The Big Blue Machine rolls on. Off to play with the Nation's master team for a little extra fitness vs our other Masters team. 10 am kick off SSA

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah wish i could have the breakaway back but it is what it is. we played well but poco played some good footy aswell but on the day we came out with the win. on to play abby. watched geu and abby tough break for the abby keeper on one of the goals. huggy finished it off withmaybe 5min to go nice work.

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Lions 2- Dmu 0,
Good game for 85 mins, chances at both ends , then ref took over! Missed a obvious hand ball in the lions box and gives us a corner, then gives a corner to the lions that should of been a goal kick, they take the corner and their shot its our player in the hand,protecting his face, and gives the lions a pk. 1-0, they score a 2 mins later, as we are all still in shock of the turn of events on a two on one, after the game ,ref says he may of missed the call!!! Nice!, typical of how the reffing is in the fraser valley!!!!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Lions 2- Dmu 0,
Good game for 85 mins, chances at both ends , then ref took over! Missed a obvious hand ball in the lions box and gives us a corner, then gives a corner to the lions that should of been a goal kick, they take the corner and their shot its our player in the hand,protecting his face, and gives the lions a pk. 1-0, they score a 2 mins later, as we are all still in shock of the turn of events on a two on one, after the game ,ref says he may of missed the call!!! Nice!, typical of how the reffing is in the fraser valley!!!!

if your player brought his hand up, its a hand ball and that should be a PK...even if he was protecting his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0