Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnsey

Sep 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City FC 2 - Peace Arch United 1
Chilliwack Rapids 3 - Athletic Club BC - 1
North Delta Lions 2 - Delta Metro United 0
Langley United 1 - Aldergrove United 1
Golden Ears Cobras 4 - Abbotsford Mariners 0

Poco takes PAU to keep things tight at the top. The free wheelers at ACBC get tripped up 'Wack style. Lions take some much needed points in an all-Delta match. We get some bodies back and fight to a draw with cross town rivals Langley. The Cobras, sssss, rest some of their players and still take an easy one against Abby.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco City FC 2 - Peace Arch United 1
Chilliwack Rapids 3 - Athletic Club BC - 1
North Delta Lions 2 - Delta Metro United 0
Langley United 1 - Aldergrove United 1
Golden Ears Cobras 4 - Abbotsford Mariners 0

Poco takes PAU to keep things tight at the top. The free wheelers at ACBC get tripped up 'Wack style. Lions take some much needed points in an all-Delta match. We get some bodies back and fight to a draw with cross town rivals Langley. The Cobras, sssss, rest some of their players and still take an easy one against Abby.

i would go for most of the above but a tie for poco peace arch would be nice please :)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Poco FC 1 Haven't seen poco play this year, missed the game vs us, so by that im going with PAU ina battle.

Chilli 2 ACBC 1 Chilli's D is rather strong and I think can hold off the ACBC front runners. ACBC to keep things consistent with another red.

Delta Lions 3 DMU 0 Just seems to be the way it goes for poor DMU.

Langley 2 Aldergrove 1 Langley with a squeaker

GEU 3 Abby 0 with most of abby still short due to UFV in season and with the last game of the university season on sat im prediciting GEU by 3. although in a few weeks I see abby giving teams some real trouble.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...with most of abby still short due to UFV in season and with the last game of the university season on sat im prediciting GEU by 3. although in a few weeks I see abby giving teams some real trouble.

can anyone from the abby camp comment on the quantity and of cis pick ups?............Topper Crocker?

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The WhiteCaps put up with him. He is a young kid and acts the same way most of us did at 19 or 20. I don't think he is classless just young.

Lol the worst part was after lipping off his coach, buddy took off his gear, dressed up and walked out the park......

This is during the match mind you,

Leaving your guys like that seems classless to me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol the worst part was after lipping off his coach, buddy took off his gear, dressed up and walked out the park......

This is during the match mind you,

Leaving your guys like that seems classless to me.

Seriously?

Sorry Ghouse- sounds like this kid has been feeding on a silver spoon too long. Maybe you need to introduce amature contracts tying your players to training attendance and on / off field conduct if you are going to continue to pay their way on fees and gear.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
went and watched geu and alder play bit of a muckfest but a good result for geu man of the match was kaz for geu. he played a great game for you bluebird. our game against chilli was pretty much a one sided affair but they pulled out the tie good battle on the pitch.

Handofgod

Oct 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the rematch PAU vs. Chilli under the lights at Ex field and 7 of the vets back, could make for a dosey.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
*POCO 3 - PAU 1 - POCO is a better team, if they dont win they beat themselves

CHILI 2 - ACBC 1 - ACBC will be fielding half a Div 1 team with all the reds

GEC 5 - ABBY 0 - GEC after a big 3 points!!

LNGLY 1 - ALDG 1 - Would be a huge result for us, but LNGLY should have no troubles

LIONS 3 - DMU 0 - DMU might have a tough time in Div 1 next year

*MOTW

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3 Abby 1

Could have went either way from a spectators point of view. Abby keeper making an error to break the tie and Huggins tapping one in for insurance at the end.
I've seen GEU play much better than this and to get a win on average at best play for the night I'm sure they'll take it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 0 Abby 1

Could have went either way from a spectators point of view. Abby keeper making an error to break the tie and Huggins tapping one in for insurance at the end.
I've seen GEU play much better than this and to get a win on average at best play for the night I'm sure they'll take it.

Confused...if Huggan scored why is the score 1-0 Abby?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confused...if Huggan scored why is the score 1-0 Abby?

GEU 3-1 ABBY

best way to describe this game is UGLY!! GEU opened 15 in, off a corner. Abby tied it up on, well, im not sure what happened, a dogs breakfast bounce ended up in the back of our net. GEU goes ahead with a terrible bounce off the Abby keep and into his net, then seal it with a nice play and a solid finish. Scrappy game, but 3 points none the less. Onto Langley next week. Heres to aldergrove and langley tieing, and pau and poco with the stalemate:wa:

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was actually, 3-1 for GEU...(Girth was partying too hard on the sidelines i guess!)

we went up 1-0 early. AJ on a tap in, not pretty.
They tied on an error by ACE and our last man back. (that might have been if first ccok up of the year so well give him a break)
Second half i think they took it to us for the first 25, but we made a couple changes and regained momentum (cantana, whether you love him or hate him on here, came on and made a huge difference coming in winning lots of headers and bringing enery.)
Kaz scored on a shot from about 25 yards to the bottom corner, keeper couldn't keep it out.
And Huggy score a third with about 5 left to seal it.

and up the table we go:bronco:

With all this said, for those who have played abby in the past few weeks and walked all over them, they were a different team tonight, a couple breaks and it could have been a different game. I see them starting to climb the table in the weeks to come as tomorrow is the last college game of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0