Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if you think he is a great defender he is still a gay cnut just like his brother.

Quote:But the question is, "does he stop you from getting around him or near him?"The answer is yes

How the fcuk can the answer be yes to that question. And i thought you were in Florida for school. The truth comes out, your out their learning the GN defensive finger in the asshole technique too.

Bunch of Sick Bitches

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the moderator when you need him. Perhaps we could start a new thread called "juvenile insults for people that never left grade eight" It would be nice to read something relevant to the topic every now and then. As entertaining as this thread has become I do think it's time to get a little more focussed.

Just my two cents.

Really I am only posting because I want to see my fancy new avatar!

BTW KNVB - still hurting from Tuesdays training. Remind me to show up a little later next time.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip is at school dealing with his own batch of juvenile twats. He only has two hands MMI, I'm sure he'll get around to slapping wrist at lunch time. Though I must say I'm curious about the new finger in arse defence method. I hope it doesn’t rival the hidden boot in crouching ass method that came out a few years ago. I’m still paying my off my proctologists bill. It’ll certainly makes me re-think my return to the FVSL and if it catches on my retirement plans.

PS. if you showed up any later last week the cooler would have been empty already. Perhaps if you didn’t have those wet mattresses strapped to your back it might have help too.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
memyselfandi said:
Really I am only posting because I want to see my fancy new avatar!

No......really? :rolleyes:

As far as the juvenile banter goes, I fugure we should let the cokcy little GN boys have their say while they are atop the league. I think it will soon end. :eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It’ll certainly makes me re-think my return to the FVSL

Awww come on now KNVB, you know you have it all planned out. We had three current Surrey United players at our training session on Tuesday night. I'm sure we could find room for a fourth. :D

SurreyUnitedExodus??? ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
I fugure we should let the cokcy little GN boys have their say while they are atop the league. I think it will soon end. :eek:

It probably will end, but atleast we know we will take 6 points from you guys :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Awww come on now KNVB, you know you have it all planned out. We had three current Surrey United players at our training session on Tuesday night. I'm sure we could find room for a fourth. :D

SurreyUnitedExodus??? ;)
Thanks, but no thanks Skip. You guys train to hard for me, but if I was going to switch I’d probably go to Langley. They get to sit around and listen to LFC2 talk all night then finish with a 5 a-side. The rules do change 100 times and depending of course what colour bib you're wearing makes it much more difficult than say... one were both teams actually play with the same set of rules. It's cutting edge coaching if you ask me though others, not me of course, may call it cheating.

Speaking of results, I think PAU will win if they score more goals than the other team.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee said:
It probably will end, but atleast we know we will take 6 points from you guys :eek:

We shall see Grasshopper, we shall see. By the way, what colour mittens are in style this year? :D

P.S.......GN to lose this weekend.......badly. :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
We shall see Grasshopper, we shall see. By the way, what colour mittens are in style this year? :D

P.S.......GN to lose this weekend.......badly. :wa:

We stopped wearing mittens due to our new defensive strategy, you might have heard of it from earlier posts. POKEMON :D

I agree, GN to lose badly, but they still will be ontop of the standings :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy it while it lasts......

Week #1: Postponed
Week #2: ND Lions :rolleyes:
Week #3: GEU (sort of) :rolleyes:
Week #4: Sikhs :rolleyes:
Week #5: Whalley :rolleyes:

It'll get a little tougher.....we promise. :D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Enjoy it while it lasts......

Week #1: Postponed
Week #2: ND Lions :rolleyes:
Week #3: GEU (sort of) :rolleyes:
Week #4: Sikhs :rolleyes:
Week #5: Whalley :rolleyes:

It'll get a little tougher.....we promise. :D

Next week POCO, they cant even score on their own wives :eek:
Following week PAU, we have already contacted the league to add the points to our total
Week after its Delta, that will be tough, always have givin us trouble
Then the 1st half of the season is over, with us still having a game in hand.
We know the Langley games will be crucial for continued success.
We are actually just happy we have enough points not to get relegated, thats always a plus for us :cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:

SurreyUnitedExodus??? ;)
No room for a fourth, we have enuff defender/utility players, besides i have never liked lap dogs. wouldn't it be much more fun to play against KNVB than play with him :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WWW.TAKETHEPISS.COM

memyselfandi - read cnn's or cbc's website if you want "I believe it's time to get a little more focussed"... HELLO!!! :rolleyes: I did however enjoy the fact that you actually posted a piss take before your father figure nature took over... If you want to see your avatar again just start that juvenile thread for grade eight's!!! :eek:

Next time someone wants to post an immature insult please write "EAR MUFFS" for that loner... Frank the Tank style "Cokc, balls"!!!

Cainy, please go easy on KNVB, he is a good beer man you know!!! :eek: :D

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we all come to this site for different reasons. Nothing wrong with a pisstake every now and then but a handful of posts about fingers up the arse is just classless.

Guinness - I'd love to make fun of your hair or stature like every body else does, but thats too easy! I have thick skin - keep the pleasantries coming.

Really just looking at my avatar again. Us Langley guys really don't have a lot going on!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: memyselfandi

My short stature, long locks and classless attitude still thinks you have a nice avatar... Glad to hear your thick skin doesn't have a rash... Sorry I forgot to say "Ear Muffs"... :eek: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vertically challenged OGP said:
No room for a fourth, we have enuff defender/utility players, besides i have never liked lap dogs.
Said the C0ckerspaniel to the Terrier. :D

You've made me laugh cainy and this time I'm not just laughing at you. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0