Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU bar-fight

Sorry to hear about the stupidity at the bar... people need to grow up a bit.

What I don't understand is why they would pick on the GEU guys... I mean you lads are a big KFC-eating-corn on the cob chewing-gravy sucking team. From all the teams in the Valley, you lot are the biggest lads around, I wouldn't wanna fcuk with you guys. The GN boys however... :D

PS Millsy: Congrats on the upcoming little one... if he comes out looking like a skinny, hairy little brown Kuwaity you know who to call ;)

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU bar-fight

Sage said:
From all the teams in the Valley, you lot are the biggest lads around, I wouldn't wanna fcuk with you guys. The GN boys however... :D

We're Giant Killers now, don't you remember :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Girth

It's called "Take the piss", not "Hold my hand"!!!
Read between the lines mate... I totally respect guys that I know on that team; Hammer, Webby, Millsy & Laity etc... Yoda on the other hand, he's a dodgy character if I've ever seen one!!! :eek:

Sunday @ 12:30 is getter closer!!! Can't wait...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did you get a computer?

Last I heard, you lost your job, your bird left & took your computer, truck broke down, and dog died...

On topic: unlucky GEU. Heal up fast.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
It's called "Take the piss", not "Hold my hand"!!!
Read between the lines mate... I totally respect guys that I know on that team; Hammer, Webby, Millsy & Laity etc... Yoda on the other hand, he's a dodgy character if I've ever seen one!!! :eek:

Okay Guinness I apologize I should of known you'd show such compassion for the GEU boys. :rolleyes: Sorry bud I was one of the cut up fellows on that night and the way it went down for once GEU were the GOOD guys. :D Man it feels good to be on the right side of the law. :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually I felt sorry to hear about the inncident and the injuries that came from it... Again, I do know and respect some fella's over in camp GEU... However since last night's training session and the "morally sound/politically correct" lads calling my comments "OFFSIDE" and "DODGY" I'm still not about to regret my piss take nor shall I applogise... It was what it was (a pissing) I have faith the intelligent/veteran piss takers know I meant no ill feelings or actually thought there was anything good about the evening in question... Maybe I even got some GEU lads jacked up for this weekends encounter... GOOD!!! :eek: I look forward to the match and would think daft muppets wouldn't take TTP seriously... All though if anyone seeks some sort of physical retribution or verbal assault then bring it...

Peace out, Guinness

Originally posted by Dudewhere'sthebench
Last I heard, you lost your job, your bird left & took your computer, truck broke down, and dog died...

WRONG, I never had a dog!!! :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
Yoda on the other hand, he's a dodgy character if I've ever seen one!!! :eek:

You see one in the mirror every morning.
You are right, it is getter closer.............i think?

PS: get your phone fixed, you've called me twice, obviously in a drunken stupor, with your hand in your pocket. THought you were playing with your stick but it was you cell phone instead and dialled my cell.

Sort it out!!!!!!!!!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 3- Whalley 1

Whalley scored 10 mins into the game but then Bhal Randhawa tied things up for us and then Jas Mattoo scoring 10 mins after that and then getting his second of the game 15 before halftime. Good effort by the whole team in this game.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 - 0 North Delta

PS knvb... Delta wears blue. North Delta wears red.

Beer tastes surprisingly better after a win!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, but a kid in white boots scored them both dinnhe? As predicted in Skips MOTW thread... Delta 2-0 & poco vs SUFC yawn 0-0. Don't know what happened to my field goal GN/Whalley shout but no one is perfect... all the time.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry... no white boot finishes. Taj with the first 20 minutes in to the first half, and Oliviero with the second with no time left.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2 - Chilliwack 2

Chilliwack perhaps a little unlucky not to get 3 points, as they had the opportunity to put Langley away in the first half and were the better team tonight IMO. A late surge by Langley, and a questionable call against Chilliwack in a dangerous area resulted in Langley getting the equalizer.

Mentionables:

• McNeil scoring a cracker off a set piece
  • Solid performances by #6 (Carl?) & #14 (Mark?) for Langley
  • Nukes diving header off the post
  • Wilmets burning #20 down the left side countless times
  • Slainy..........invisible :eek:

~S

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game out in Langely tonight. Chilliwack took control early on with a cracker of a goal from Mcneil. Top corner off a set piece, goalie didn't stand a chance. We feel asleep with about ten to go in the half, and Langley scored the equalizer. Our second goal was came from an own goal, a bit lucky. langleys second goal almost a mirror image of mcneils. All in all a good game would have liked to leave with the victory. Its going to be fun playing them on a real field when they come out to Chilliwack ;)

On another note, I have never heard a guy whine as much as carl, while at the same time running around kicking people, shocking.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was your take Dude?

All the games seem to be very close this year, is the league really this paralel?

Good to see that most games have been enjoyable to watch.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't playing last night coach. Allegedly it was in Langley's favor in the 2nd, as Chilli wasn't fit enough to keep up.

Unlucky boys.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
langley is a very fit team and the wack did struggle late in the second to keep up.
the wack had the opportunity to blow the game wide open in the first half hour of the game with several early chances, unfotunately only one made it through.
i think both teams are disappointed with the result, the wack probably more so than langley.
looking forward to the rematch at the ex.

happy thanksgiving.

jc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0