Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ONLY one guy to take the piss out of? *shaking head* tsk, tsk, tsk...is this what it's coming to now?

I've seen more posts these last few days than I have seen in a long time. Maybe we should give the young buck a medal for firing everyone up (even if it was a little below the belt)?

You gotta love the young bucks who get a shot at playing Premier and then feel such pride in their squads that they go on sites like this and promptly drop a load into their shorts and wind up with shite on their faces instead. Seems to happen about once every 2 years.

This year's winner is apparently BSLU. Points for effort and intention though. Lessons learned? We'll see.

Game should be a good one to watch now though, huh? :)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BSLU the muppeteer

BSLU isn't the little young word up G-unit most of you in TTP land think... His intentions (as Rivermouth refered to) are pretty clear in regards to tooting his own preverbial horn... He also makes himself a big TTP target by his lack of respect and knowledge toward veterans past and present... This brand of posting is actually quite common in these forums, however rarely do these daft cnuts stay par for the course and even more rare do they become a regular fixture for more than a few months!!! In short, his TTP life expectancy is that of a dog... A lot less than most humans!!!

Unfortunately for PAU and the rest of the FVSL he's actually a big and speedy striker that along side Graham is one of Langley's only threats offensively... I don't want his head to explode bigger than Jacko's so I'll stop right there... We'll see what kind of bottle he's made of this Saturday, hopefully his swagger gets in the way of his skill ala T.O. ;)

Guinnesslookingforwardtoagoodmatchthisweekend

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
Happens our keep was heading for it to make sure the ball was going to run. Neither player let up, which is how most collisions end up with no injury. From there it was unfortunate. It was Kirby who started at the ref about the collision. I simply let Kirby know he was one to speak, as he had already picked up a yellow for running over our keeper in a very vulnerable position, stupid challenge when he had no chance on the ball. Our keeper also had been bumped 2-3 other times, nothing major, just guys playing hard. Why should he let up, he needs to protect himself as well? It was a collision, not a tackle and definately nothing malicious. Linesman was less than 10 yards from it, referee looking right at it, no foul, and somewhat ironically we got the free kick for a foul on the same kid on the last defender as he was heading for the ball.

Just to add my two cents here as I have enjoyed reading everyones version of the incident. PoCo player accidentally clips the heals of the Langley defender at the top of the box. The clip also causes the PoCo player to lose his balance and in his akward state he ends up falling into an oncoming keeper who is intent on making sure the ball stays out of danger. Unlucky for the PoCo lad as he met with a foot to the head which in my opinion was totally accidental. As for me talking with #9 from PoCo about him getting a little upset at the Langley keeper, I thought I was direct and dealt with it accodingly. If LFC2 is the coach I spoke to from Langley than I would care to guess that my words to you that I would deal with #9 were sufficent as you quickly let me do so and without further words. As for the actuall injury, totally accidental and BOTH teams showed top notch concern in the injured player's well being.

Well played game by both teams as the score indicated. Both teams had a # of quality chances which were squandered or maybe just great keeping at the right moments.

BY the way BLSU, how the hell do you beat me home to post the score when I live just over the Pitt River bridge?

Back to your debating!

crazykicker

Nov 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO BLSU has the right to say anythign he wants to. Hasn't sat a game yet and scoring the majority of the squads goals. Being a left midfielder gives him the freedom to beat the cheating Right Mids from what i've seen anyways.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who will win this Heavy Weight tilt!

Is anyone bold enough to predict a winner or a scoreline?

Oh all right. P A U . 3 Langley. 2 (no disrespect LFC, you boys have a strong team and are definitely the Real Deal)

That being said, i think Sir Cainy will have the troops fired up and he will look at redeeming his teams Big loss to Chilliwack two weeks ago! :eek:

What are the predictions?

Who takes Pau. Who takes Langley ?

I will be giving 5 minute updates on Saturday night on all the goals and dust ups!

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, I see a couple of holes in your detective work. I suggest you TTP out of all the possible kids, and there is more than a couple right now, and see what happens. One will give you your next clue.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
I will be giving 5 minute updates on Saturday night on all the goals and dust ups!

:D

What is this Coach??......the beginning of a yearly ritual? I recall some of the many highlights from last year's tilt:
  • Billy Jackson going down in an awkward fall
  • the ambulance driving out onto the turf
  • returning to the match with frost on the pitch
  • yound Drew going down with a broken collarbone
  • one of the Langley players turning to our sidelines at the final whistle, yelling "Fukc all blue"!! :mad:
  • a trip to Langley Memorial Hospital afterwards to visit two team-mates

Hopefully this year will be better for us.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I wore goggles I would be pushing them up right now...
Buzzed Beaver said:
He also makes himself a big TTP target by his lack of respect and knowledge toward veterans past and present...
By the way fella, do be sure to give us the heads up when the paper back version of the "who's - who of the FVSL past and present" comes out so the rest of the holy rollers at Langley know who they're suppose to pay homage too and who in fact is just Frankie Average.

A great stocking stuffer idea for LFC2, I'm sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just gave him a new idea for his store...November sales have been slow.

LFC2: I'd be happy to autograph the "Plumbers" Chapter (next to your name, of course), and even donate my post Pak 2004 celebration shirt for the wine and cheese book release party.

I know, generous, but I'm in the Christmas spirit. :)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Frankie Average played a couple of seasons with a stinky bunch of pig farmers (Slovan) in the mid-90's.

How's that for homage??? ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU won either 3 or 4 to bagel

GN looks like a team that doesn't care too much as they only had 11 men I believe

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, i think GN has given up...11 men, one injury in the 65th. 10 men for the remainder of the game....

Some skill, but no heart....

3-0

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 7 - 3 Div. Twoodney

Riz and Peter both with hat tricks. Peter had two amazing goals... one a left footed volley from 25-30 yds... the other an UNDRESSING of three of their defenders, only to be followed by scooping the ball over the helpless netminder.

#7 tried to have a go at Peter at the end of the game... likely out of embarrassment of his piss-poor performance on the day. Gimme a J... gimme a U... gimme a N... gimme a K!!!

I hope these guys don't get relegated, though... they have a bar at their field... with a nummy server as well!

almost makes up for their lack of changerooms... and talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0