Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright girls.......here it is, the focal point of all your wit, intelligent banter and piss-takes for the upcoming month of February. Should be a good one, with many questions left to be answered: League Champions?, Relegation? and Provincial Berths?.

If you wish to view last months bafoonery, look no further than the link below.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=147516#post147516

Kind regards.....biotches! :D

~skip

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm trying to figure out who has to play who. With all the make up games,
it's difficult to remember what games got cancelled.
Pau have three games left in the league, Whalley,(away) Poco (away) and the Sikhs(home). Who does Delta, Chilliwack, Geu, Langley,and Poco have left.?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
. Who does Delta, Chilliwack, Geu, Langley,and Poco have left.?

go the fv site - to standings - and click on the team name for their season history ...the cancelled games are shown.

wack - langley should decide it if the scriptwriters have their say...we'll see if the top dogs can close it out.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've gotta travel to chilli and langley, and on the 12th, the relegation battle at newton. Is it still the bottom team goes automatically, and the 9th plays the 2nd in div.1?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah thats right JTG.....Whoever wins the game between us will most likely end up in a playoff with the 2nd place Div 1 team.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
6'5",
You'll have to give Millsy some pointers on how to take a guy down outside the box, get a red, and be a good sport about it. Apparently this happens quite often to Whalley and he may need to know if we meet up again if Whally can get past the Black Knights in Cup.

No complaints Striker12 on the keepers tactics?

yodamaybeopeningupacanofworms
Its simple really... I was very clear back in November with this quote when you asked me what I do in the event of a break away
sixfyv said:
If he is smaller than me, then i go in cleats up just below the knee.

If he is bigger than me, then i get the hell out of the way. Fortunately, i have not met too many 6'6" strikers.
PNE... this is scary foreshadowing:
sixfyv said:
i have missed a couple games this year, but i have not seen kevin or martin yet? martin is the only ref who has ever given me cards in the fvsl premier. and i feel naked without one.
PNE said:
I can arrange it...if you'd like :D
Doh!!!!!!!

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what are the chances of GN Sporting winning the Premier league and the Pak Cup this year? Maybe 1 out of 100, or 1 out of a million?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didnt know if I should post this here or on the Pak cup thread, but im wondering if the GN and Delta Metro game tom night could be a 6 pointer so both teams can possibly schedule a make up game next weekend. Im sure this would be benificial for both clubs, so they can get other games completed, rather than meet again next week.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PainKiller said:
So what are the chances of GN Sporting winning the Premier league and the Pak Cup this year? Maybe 1 out of 100, or 1 out of a million?
better since you left...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
I didnt know if I should post this here or on the Pak cup thread, but im wondering if the GN and Delta Metro game tom night could be a 6 pointer so both teams can possibly schedule a make up game next weekend. Im sure this would be benificial for both clubs, so they can get other games completed, rather than meet again next week.
no fcuking chance, ass-eyes!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We asked that of ND Lions last week but they didn't want to either.
Mind you it was after the game was over.
:)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack full of themselves

I'm new to the VMSL site but I hear Wack is just full of themselves. These are mostly young kids who have no idea of the caliber of soccer outside their little town. Am I close?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well i know that the Wack team in the FVSL is, don't know about the VMSL team though.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is the second place team in VMSL concerned with the Wack? :) Young? Half of the Wack should be in the Master's league for fukc sakes, much like GEU - hi guys :) . Having said that I picked them to win the Pak Cup. Don't they have 2 former Sapperton players WAB? :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chilliwack home front

WAB, we were talking about the Sap / Wack game last night... How did it go???
They are very tough to play up there, but I'd call them better than average away from the wack... Williams has got them believing in themselves and credit to him for that... Yes they have a swagger to them, but I'd call it more confidence in their chances rather than full of themselves... The addition of Mums has brought in some leadership (as has Becks in goal) to the youth movement they've been moving toward...

Where the fcuk has Bertrum been anyway??? Tipping cows east of Maple Ridge??? ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Chilliwack home front

Guinness said:
WAB, we were talking about the Sap / Wack game last night..

I thought it was Burnaby who played the 'wack.

This is all so confusing.... :confused:

~S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0