Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like rain is to be expected all week. What are the chances Albion wll be open Friday night?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
About the same chances as Crafty coming on and backing up his (drunken) tirade from Saturday night...

My game was cancelled. Can you tell?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Looks like rain is to be expected all week. What are the chances Albion wll be open Friday night?
Slim and none, and slim just left town.

But i hear we have new turf going in somewhere in town. We start practicing on it at the end of October so we should be able to to use then!

Oh wait, it's DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:mad:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see the insults, angry comments on here. Thats what its all about and i love it.
Delta stay awqay from Langley we want to be the only team that beats them, save something for us to have geez ;)

We dropped the ball on Sunday the time to beat PAU was then and we couldnt capitalize. Not to disapointed as we have been biten by the injury bug worse then them. The break is much welcomed for us hamstring, ankle strained, injury laden lions. With Kelly, Scott, Trevor, Marc, Neil, Gibson and Kevin either absent or injured we had to fight hard not to get run off the park. Thats 5 starters. Even our best CAT player was injured and unable to dress. Don't get me wrong I'm not whining nor am i crying any rivers it's just disapointing. Despite all of this I think we played rather well and if we can continue to play at this level after the break i see good things. LIKEAWINAGAINSTLANGLEY

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider said:
Not to disapointed as we have been biten by the injury bug worse then them. The break is much welcomed for us hamstring, ankle strained, injury laden lions. With Kelly, Scott, Trevor, Marc, Neil, Gibson and Kevin either absent or injured we had to fight hard not to get run off the park. Thats 5 starters. Even our best CAT player was injured and unable to dress. Don't get me wrong I'm not whining nor am i crying any rivers it's just disapointing.

Actually it is whining...but then we should be used to it by now. Last time I checked you weren't winning with those players before so it really doesn't make a difference anyways whether they are available or not.

Any team not have lots of injuries at this point in the season? :confused:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider said:
Good to see the insults, angry comments on here. Thats what its all about and i love it.

We dropped the ball on Sunday the time to beat PAU was then and we couldnt capitalize. Not to disapointed as we have been biten by the injury bug worse then them.

Yeah, You guys are way more badly injured than us right now, we only have a broken leg, ingiunal hernia (studs up), broken collarbone (Drew), broken thumb (Young Keeper James), Broken arm (Lion), Leg in an air cast, not sure just what the injury is, but taken away in an ambulance (Billy Jackson), Groin strain (harry b), Back injury (Sandman), Tight buttocks (robin Smalley) and I think Skip said something about a torn labia. Other than that were solid :rolleyes: KNOB Rider, you guys were lucky only to be beat by a goal :D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Nation of slippin sliders ;)

studsup said:
Yeah, You guys are way more badly injured than us right now, we only have a broken leg, ingiunal hernia (studs up), broken collarbone (Drew), broken thumb (Young Keeper James), Broken arm (Lion), Leg in an air cast, not sure just what the injury is, but taken away in an ambulance (Billy Jackson), Groin strain (harry b), Back injury (Sandman), Tight buttocks (robin Smalley) and I think Skip said something about a torn labia. Other than that were solid :rolleyes: KNOB Rider, you guys were lucky only to be beat by a goal :D

Whatever you say there limpy. YOU'RE the one that is lucky. Lucky that you are already in that cast and had to miss the game. Cause i may have had to put you in one anyhow partna, you saved yourself the embrassment ;)
Not my fault that the PAU side is soft and supseptible to an injury each time the weather changes. Please allow me to apologize yes we have less depth then the nation. Who doesnt? The damn chinese army has less depth than the nation, so our injuries hurt us more. Your injuries are not worse then ours you guys just know how to over-exaggerate. What other team gets called for diving all game like the PAU pansies. :p

BTW Milhouse i don't need to make excuses or whine. No one expects anything from us. We lost again. I dont think one more loss matters to anyone who is not a Lion or a SUFC div 2 player. Keep talking like that and i may have to sacrifice your jerseys to the Soccer gods, better be nice...

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
we only have a broken leg, ingiunal hernia (studs up), broken collarbone (Drew), broken thumb (Young Keeper James), Broken arm (Lion), Leg in an air cast, not sure just what the injury is, but taken away in an ambulance (Billy Jackson), Groin strain (harry b), Back injury (Sandman), Tight buttocks (robin Smalley)

Add to the list those that were out of town this past weekend for various reasons (Sage, Trong, and Cooper),and I think it's safe to say we were very thin. 11 guys missing for a plethora of reasons. To say the least, we're happy we had enough guys to field a team.

~Skip

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Nation of slippin sliders ;)

Hey KR, just a note for contemplation: 3 years ago the Rapids Cat squad was simply the most horrible in the league (and I think that's probably a NICE way to say it). Their record that year was 0-13-1. YES, that's what I said: ZERO wins, THIRTEEN losses and one tie (last game of the year). For the players who were part of that horror show, it was the most trying, emotionally draining and personally soul destroying year of their lives. However, it was also, in hindsight, one of the reasons that the CAT squad started to gel into what is now, arguably, one of the best in their division in the league.

If the Rapids can do it...so can you guys.

Even though we all take the p**s out of your squads, in reality, it is our hope and belief that you will pull it around and sort yourselves out in the next little bit, so that you're playing excellent soccer again very soon. You're a good bunch of lads, and take it from someone who knows, the kind of hell that the Rapids CAT guys went through 3 years ago, is not wished on anybody.

Best of luck.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy crap... that brought a tear to my eye.

this guy is shaping up to be the next RF.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright Rivermouth!.....enough of the sappy Christmas love crap! Knight Rider is a knob gobbler, and we all know it. In fact, I'm sure I caught him trying to 'stop short' with me in the game on the weekend. He went for the subtle reach over as I dis-possessed him of the ball!, I'm sure of it. He reached right around for a handfull of my Christmas candies! :D

Now, lets try to be more like Scrooge in here than Mr. fukcing Kringle!!

Merry Ho-Ho,

~Skip

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rivermouth said:
arguably, one of the best in their division in the league.

Hey Riverrat,

Go back , the only arguing that's going on with the Wack Cat team is which type of beer to buy. Arguably one of the best. Try again donkey, but maybe they're arguably one of the next best to PAU Cat :D :D :D

B

Blahzay

Skip said:
I think it's safe to say we were very thin. 11 guys missing for a plethora of reasons. To say the least, we're happy we had enough guys to field a team.
Happy to feild a team? HAH! What about the 10 player line changes in the CAT game, and the 25 or so players on the sidelines having a group orgy every time your team made a pass or an average deke? Besides, your CAT mids are fairly solid, just call one of those panzies up. ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Off topic posts!!!

This is not a Cat, Dog or any other bloody animal thread... For fcuk sakes keeping posts candid and comparing shite are one thing, but when you start mentioning Dudes division in the PREMIER thread he gets a boner... No seriously, he gets morning wood for the rest of the day I'm sure of it... Well thats what his mate (that kunt KNVB) said!!! :rolleyes:

With Love, Guinness

E-er

Oct 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rivermouth said:
Even though we all take the p**s out of your squads, in reality, it is our hope and belief.....

It is also our hope and belief that shyte like this doesnt make another piss taking forum.

Now, does anyone have a hanky?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Just bring me my fcuking plate of pasta and a pint, and you might get a tip.

Morning wood all day long,

~Dude.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic, but speaking of Guinness donning his apron, getting on his knees, and serving his fellow man...

Where the hell is this year's FVSL contingent for the 4th annual TTP Christmas dinner? Skip, Studsup, Cainy...conspicuously absent. You need to show Cainy; Utah and Mrs. Utah will be coming...you guys can discuss spastics and bag of dicks. Fenian...take advantage of that designated driver and bring the wife and newborn offspring out for an evening. Hell, if you're good, Utah and I may even let you take KNVB's spot in the car. Coach? Looking forward to the disappearing act. LFC2...on second thought, stay home. ;)

Step up boys. KNVB will be settling a bet from last years dinner and dropping off one of the dining room tables on a skateboard. I think he calls it an "aulley". For those of us that missed the infamous bike-kick-gone-bad-then-run-over-by-a-stroller-before-being-carted-off-in-an-ambulance incident, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Linky: http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142230#post142230

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tread lightly Dude...
You may be in-directly asking for some "special" dressing on your Caesar salad!!! ;)

Sincerly, Guinness

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget that...it's the hair. If I find a short and curley, I won't know which part of your body it fell off. That's the real fear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0