Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched FVRD in pre-season for about 30 minutes....didn't play any long ball, so maybe it was a tactic for that specific match? Yes, young, fast, and skilled. Good team.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched FVRD in pre-season for about 30 minutes....didn't play any long ball, so maybe it was a tactic for that specific match? Yes, young, fast, and skilled. Good team.
It's not like it's just a hump, Cam (centre back) likes to play long balls into the corner for their two fast wingers. Its how those guys have always played and i can see where KVNB is coming from as they didn't cause much problem for Coastal but i have seen it be deadly back in youth days, however youth and mens is completely different.

Gotta agree with everything KVNB had to say, and i think if his forward/winger put in his half volley from the top of the six in, and made it 2 zip Coastal would of came out with 3 points.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby MFC finally reg'd some players. Not sure who they are, but at least they finally have some names

Abby Prem have signed some of their Div 2 guys to keep the spot. I would be surprised if they do well untill they get their college guy's back. :cool:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game tonight by Westcoast, solid from start to finish. Great goal from Missionblues and JC.....outkast played very well as usual. Very organized group! hats off to the coach...will call him "Jock".

Game was fairly close in the first half. Westcoast took over in the second half not allowing FVRD any space at all.

Westcoast 2 FVRD 0

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not liking how the new site doesnt have the premier scores with goal scorers updated on the front page...knvb who can I talk to??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been using twitter (@fvsl1) to drop the scores in and any reported goal scores as they come... Hmmm, I'll look into it.

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong Abby team, it was the red devils... and the lights didn't come on.

im told

Correct. It didn't help that they showed up 20min prior to kick-off with full knowledge that it would take 15-20min for the lights to turn on. Nothing like warming up in the dark of night.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFC 5 - 0 Temple, Not much to say about the game, basically one way traffic and could have been more. Jock has put a solid fit team together and they really look strong. Goals by JCraig, MB10, Outkast and a few others tonight. Good to see the boys off to a strong start and one of the best prem teams GEU, NFS and WCFC have had in a long time. Well done lads! Cheers, Cascade.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 0-6 Wcfc
Game could have been much different had they of taken their chances early on but our keeper kept it 0-0, we scored late in the half and it stayed that way till half. 2nd half was controlled by us up until we scored on a questionable goal, i thought it was out but our player who cut it back even after the game said it wasn't. And that moment changed the game with their keeper yapping his way to two yellows before we could kick back off. We then made it 3-0 shortly after before our player took it around their back up keeper and was fouled which resulted in their 2nd red (not questionable), we scored the pk and at 4-0 and with only having 9 men on the field it was inevitable they were gonna give up and they did. Not sure about the other 2 red cards that the fvsl website is showing? Maybe something was said after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0