Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First weeks match-ups are set and the league is looking quite a bit different from last year. No ACBC :wa:, a depleted Poco with the Columbus move, a Crocker-less Abbotsford, 3 new teams (FV Red Devils, SFC Guildford, and SFC Temple) and a few name changes to boot. (PAU = Coastal FC, North Fraser = Westcoast FC)

I have to say I like the VMSL's idea of having week 1 at the same location for all teams. I think the only thing the VSML exects got right in a long time.

Week one as follows:

Langley v Magnuson Ford
North Delta v Coastal FC WEEK 1 MOTW
FV Red Devils v Westcoast FC
SFC Guildford v Port Moody Lordco
Poco FC v SFC Temple

Predictions? Thoughts? Bueller?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

First weeks match-ups are set and the league is looking quite a bit different from last year. No ACBC :wa:, a depleted Poco with the Columbus move, a Crocker-less Abbotsford, 3 new teams (FV Red Devils, SFC Guildford, and SFC Temple) and a few name changes to boot. (PAU = Coastal FC, North Fraser = Westcoast FC)

I have to say I like the VMSL's idea of having week 1 at the same location for all teams. I think the only thing the VSML exects got right in a long time.

Week one as follows:

Langley v Magnuson Ford
North Delta v Coastal FC WEEK 1 MOTW
FV Red Devils v Westcoast FC
SFC Guildford v Port Moody Lordco
Poco FC v SFC Temple

Predictions? Thoughts? Bueller?

North Delta has basically imploded over the summer. Not sure if we will have enough guys week 1.

~JTL~

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Where did the Crocker's go for MFC? MFC's new coach seems a really good guy though. Sounds like that ship is in order, or getting nearer to being so....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch the new prize money up for grabs this year for Premier? $2500 for the league, $1500 for the Pakenham and $1000 for the Soccer City Cup.

Just making shite up as we go.

... apparently

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone catch the new prize money up for grabs this year for Premier? $2500 for the league, $1500 for the Pakenham and $1000 for the Soccer City Cup.

Just making shite up as we go.

... apparently

At least the money from all those new FVSL umbro balls is coming back to the league .....:rolleyes ......( can we get some smiley support on the tapatalk app..)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to say something in jest but I'm not sure it would be interpreted properly or could offend certain FVSL executives.

Even with the aid of smilies.

...Apparently.

For the record - I just ate six donuts for lunch too.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I think it was supposed to be ingest, like "Rangerforever tried to ingest one of the new game balls, as he mistook it for a donut..."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC (the artist formally known as PAU) is still accepting players should anyone be interested.

PM me here if interested.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So whos the favorites to win the big prize money this year. Langley? Coastal FC?

I see that the devils have signed a little devil themselves in Phil Kotter.
Solid signing.

North Delta has a 20k payroll. Lit up the basement. ****. Why not. Sick of 2nd places
Had to cap it out as obviously having a 25k line up doesn't win a Pak cup....

Honestly, going to miss Poco this year. But I guess it gives us all a chance at the cash up for grabs....BIG CASH!

Good luck to all this year!
Prez and Thomas, great website update, looks great.

Viva FVSL!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So whos the favorites to win the big prize money this year. Langley? Coastal FC?

I see that the devils have signed a little devil themselves in Phil Kotter.
Solid signing.

Yeah Phil is a really good player or was when we played together in youth. They also signed a few new guys in addition to Phil and also got themselves a paid coach so they should hold their own in Prem.

Think it could be quite interesting this year going by how 2nd thru 8th finished last year.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Phil is a really good player or was when we played together in youth. They also signed a few new guys in addition to Phil and also got themselves a paid coach so they should hold their own in Prem.

Think it could be quite interesting this year going by how 2nd thru 8th finished last year.

I saw Phil playing for Rovers last night at Newton against Van Olympics (both VMSL Premier). Maybe a change of heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0