Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the start was great the last 60 minutes were aweful.

Interesting comment about the the chinese kit. I guess the reason you have 0 points, -37 goal differential is related to the expensive adidias kit you get from Brad.
Sorry wrong shop...soccer city is where we are going to be at soon
I hear adidas is not going to be supplying fTS in Pitt soon
To bad ....for the record ! How come 30 youth clubs in lower mainland & valley are Tim bit sponcered?
Hmmmmm maybe the president of Wcfc is shister & shouldn't that be a conflict of interest that he supplies ftS with shite produce from his company ?enjoy premier ....to bad yur best player is playng div 1
Money hungry cnuts the whole lot of you posers & Wcfc

Lol

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Interesting comment about the the chinese kit. I guess the reason you have 0 points, -37 goal differential is related to the expensive adidias kit you get from Brad.
To bad ....for the record ! How come 30 youth clubs in lower mainland & valley are Tim bit Wcfc is not .......
Money cash grab
Hmmmmm maybe the president of Wcfc is shister & shouldn't that be a conflict of interest that he supplies ftS with shite produce from his company ?enjoy premier ....to bad yur best player is playng div 1

Lol

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.... things that bad on the north side of the ditch??
Really bad ........but this weekend is disease dicks pre x mas orgy & its by donation. Helping the needy bohemians by some crap gear from china

Sid

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bad ....for the record ! How come 30 youth clubs in lower mainland & valley are Tim bit Wcfc is not .......
Money cash grab

Lol

Sid

Are you saying WCFC is not sponsored by Tim Bits? Check out Albion Sports complex and PMAP on Saturady and Sunday mornings.

Who is the best player that is signed to Div !. I'd like to meet him

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you saying WCFC is not sponsored by Tim Bits? Check out Albion Sports complex and PMAP on Saturady and Sunday mornings.

Who is the best player that is signed to Div !. I'd like to meet him
Good for you clown
So elaborate on IQ solutions ?
Twat
Albion...why waste my time going to watch a cash Cow of a club ,
Tim bits in adidas kits from brad where I'm coaching & my boy is playing .,an organized club that has a professional approach not a Mickey mouse establishment where the kids are just bank accounts for the clowns running the show
Enjoy ur ride cause it will crash sooner that later.,
I also joined forces with poco adult cause who was involved. ,Matt Eddie,slater ,mills ...HEALD
What big names are at west coast

Chris Begg= high school soccer grade 11 player & that's his glory ,another reason is John Sneddon quit
Quality people is what I'm involved with

Nom back on yur mighty high horse & go get tae fuk

Lmfao

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you clown
Twat
Tim bits in adidas kits from brad where I'm coaching & my boy is playing .,an organized club that has a professional approach not a Mickey mouse establishment where the kids are just bank accounts for the clowns running the show
I also joined forces with poco adult cause who was involved. ,Matt Eddie,slater ,mills ...HEALD

Chris Begg= high school soccer grade 11 player & that's his glory ,another reason is John Sneddon quit

Lmfao

Sid

Mills is big but is he a big name???

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you clown
Twat

Lmfao

Sid

You mean you joined so you could play masters prem, that turned into a good decision.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you clown
Twat

Lmfao

Sid

Well done Sidney, only 5 conceded this week. Looks like your improving....

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden boot has things updated to week 7 yet week 10 is in the books.

I assume an update is coming soon

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally TA has come back to TTP.....regs you can stop worrying. It's weird seeing Poco FC at he bottom of the table. We needed help so I took a page out of the Steinbreuner owners guide for idiots and I have brought not bought some help. :rolleyes: 10 new signings. This thread needed some action.

Your welcome,
TA

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally TA has come back to TTP.....regs you can stop worrying. It's weird seeing Poco FC at he bottom of the table. We needed help so I took a page out of the Steinbreuner owners guide for idiots and I have brought not bought some help. :rolleyes: 10 new signings. This thread needed some action.

Your welcome,
TA

Signing half the Douglas College roster seems about as long term as your last plan.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signing half the Douglas College roster seems about as long term as your last plan.

I like to stick with the two year plans (keeps people on their toes)....last plan of mine seemed to work out pretty well. I'm really impressed with this Dilan Myers kid. Quite the player.

Stirring the pot,
TA

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA just bought douglas college ...
That should be enough capital for his cap ,
stick yur buccaneers under that cap cascade ya pirate

Sid

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talkin about salary cap. We're talkin about salary cap cascade. We're talkin about salary cap. We're not talkin about the game. We're talkin about salary cap. When you come to gates park and see the Kevin Harmse statue you get excited but were talking about salary cap right now...hey I hear you, it's funny to me too but were talking about salary cap cascade, were not even talking about Poco FC being in last place, what actually matters, were talking about salary cap. How the hell can Poco FC win if we don't get over the salary cap.

TA
Ai

FreeMYWilly

Mar 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

I like to stick with the two year plans (keeps people on their toes)....last plan of mine seemed to work out pretty well. I'm really impressed with this Dilan Myers kid. Quite the player.

Stirring the pot,
TA
It must be a big rock you that you climbed out from under ,"The Assprentice "

Big shoes to fill this year Cnut

FMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars