Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talkin about salary cap. We're talkin about salary cap cascade. We're talkin about salary cap. We're not talkin about the game. We're talkin about salary cap. When you come to gates park and see the Kevin Harmse statue you get excited but were talking about salary cap right now...hey I hear you, it's funny to me too but were talking about salary cap cascade, were not even talking about Poco FC being in last place, what actually matters, were talking about salary cap. How the hell can Poco FC win if we don't get over the salary cap.

TA
Ai
Are you talking about salary cap

:)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Code:
I like to stick with the two year plans (keeps people on their toes)....last plan of mine seemed to work out pretty well. I'm really impressed with this Dilan Myers kid. Quite the player.

Stirring the pot,
TA

Yes quite the player indeed. Like every luxury import requires ALOT of maintenance.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally TA has come back to TTP.....regs you can stop worrying. It's weird seeing Poco FC at he bottom of the table. We needed help so I took a page out of the Steinbreuner owners guide for idiots and I have brought not bought some help. :rolleyes: 10 new signings. This thread needed some action.

Your welcome,

TA

say what you want about him but the man delivers!

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares about their salary cap, they are attracting players to the FVSL and that is a great thing. Sounds like Willy missed the boat on this player.. Myers is great player at the college level and it will be interesting to see how he handles men... Not in that way Sid sorry

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talkin about salary cap. We're talkin about salary cap cascade. We're talkin about salary cap. We're not talkin about the game. We're talkin about salary cap. When you come to gates park and see the Kevin Harmse statue you get excited but were talking about salary cap right now...hey I hear you, it's funny to me too but were talking about salary cap cascade, were not even talking about Poco FC being in last place, what actually matters, were talking about salary cap. How the hell can Poco FC win if we don't get over the salary cap.

TA
Ai

This sounds like a great project. A project very similar to the one i was once part off at ACBC for 6 years. A project i wouldnt mind being part off ;) TA never disappoints

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares about their salary cap, they are attracting players to the FVSL and that is a great thing. Sounds like Willy missed the boat on this player.. Myers is great player at the college level and it will be interesting to see how he handles men... Not in that way Sid sorry
And the academy goes to

Sopeonarope starring in the movie There is a tonne of dope in no hope

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

FreeMYWilly

Mar 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
playing at the drive in tonight staring the ASsprentice in thread my ass & then freemywilly in spear the fat chick not the whale

FMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0