Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
of all the people that need heavy med's you would be at the top of my list, sid.

I can't speak about it, but I hate to see things fester , especially when it concerns a mate of mine. I can say this... its was a case of being in the wrong place at a (really) wrong time kind of deal as it pertains to Luke.

wrong place at the wrong time? Times 5:confused: There are 5 different locations mentioned

Read more: Robberies spawn charges

a Langley Pharmasave, Blueridge Pharmacy in Abbotsford, twice at Surlang Pharmacy in Surrey, and The Chemist in Maple Ridge

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough / weird game tonight. Westcoastfc 4 - Poco 2. The game got a little ugly late in the game. TM lost it and started ranting. I thought initially he was ragging on the ref then i realized he was yelling at our bench. He even called cnuts. We did a couple of subs and scored a couple of goals. I dont know if he thought we were running up the score or if there was trash talk on the field that I didn't hear but in the end we got the result we wanted

Titen

Oct 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough / weird game tonight. Westcoastfc 4 - Poco 2. The game got a little ugly late in the game. TM lost it and started ranting. I thought initially he was ragging on the ref then i realized he was yelling at our bench. He even called cnuts. We did a couple of subs and scored a couple of goals. I dont know if he thought we were running up the score or if there was trash talk on the field that I didn't hear but in the end we got the result we wanted

Wasn't it TM that just send out a reminder about sideline behaviour? - A real class act as usual.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

just to give an update - TM has given Westcoast a written apology. I feel the apology was truly sincere and accepted it.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to WestCoast for the win and the setup last night. It was very professional. Dave Sambol was the best player on the pitch.

TA

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full credit to WestCoast for the win and the setup last night. It was very professional. Dave Sambol was the best player on the pitch.

TA

I assume you are referring to the complete lack of facilities or warm-up time. West Coast is far and away the class of the league in my opinion this year and I pegged them to win the league after the first shite pumping they laid on us. However to have teams stand out in sub zero temperatures and get changed while you stand in your new tracksuits with winter jackets, already kitted up is bush. How premier teams are allowed to play without change rooms is beyond me. Personally I don't think teams should be providing change rooms for West Coast or any other team that doesn't provide them back. I sure hope someone from your club is beating the drum that change rooms need to be built. You seem like a very organized group this year and clearly some more money has been put in the club.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume you are referring to the complete lack of facilities or warm-up time. West Coast is far and away the class of the league in my opinion this year and I pegged them to win the league after the first shite pumping they laid on us. However to have teams stand out in sub zero temperatures and get changed while you stand in your new tracksuits with winter jackets, already kitted up is bush. How premier teams are allowed to play without change rooms is beyond me. Personally I don't think teams should be providing change rooms for West Coast or any other team that doesn't provide them back. I sure hope someone from your club is beating the drum that change rooms need to be built. You seem like a very organized group this year and clearly some more money has been put in the club.

You don't know how many discussions I personally have had with parks and rec, the mayors councilors and anyone else who would listen about the shite facilities we have in Ridge Meadows. The club has recently made a presentation to parks and rec about the faclities. We Are making progress but it is a slow process. A budget exists to build change rooms a Pitt turf but the contractor can't build the design for the budget amount. Hopefully we will have something in place for next year. What we can do is provide tents with side curtains but heat is a problem we can't solve. When we were at Westview we did put up a tent for the visitors which is what we all agreed to do at the prem meeting last summer. Pitt has covered benches so we didn't put up tents. I can arrange tents as the club has a good supply if that would help. It should be noted that we don't always get change rooms or tents at some away games. Sometimes it depends on what field you end up having to play at.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't know how many discussions I personally have had with parks and rec, the mayors councilors and anyone else who would listen about the shite facilities we have in Ridge Meadows. The club has recently made a presentation to parks and rec about the faclities. We Are making progress but it is a slow process. A budget exists to build change rooms a Pitt turf but the contractor can't build the design for the budget amount. Hopefully we will have something in place for next year. What we can do is provide tents with side curtains but heat is a problem we can't solve. When we were at Westview we did put up a tent for the visitors which is what we all agreed to do at the prem meeting last summer. Pitt has covered benches so we didn't put up tents. I can arrange tents as the club has a good supply if that would help. It should be noted that we don't always get change rooms or tents at some away games. Sometimes it depends on what field you end up having to play at.

Hopefully it will come soon. I know as a team there really isn't much you guys can really do about it, other then do what it appears you are already doing. We played one game at a local high school and were able to get them to allow us access to the school gym change rooms. I'm sure you guys have already tried that but either way it is a shitty situation. It is bloody cold up at that West View Pitch, and tearing my groin 10 min into that match and still rehabbing makes me even more bitter. And yes tents and team snuggies would be much appreciated.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully it will come soon. I know as a team there really isn't much you guys can really do about it, other then do what it appears you are already doing. We played one game at a local high school and were able to get them to allow us access to the school gym change rooms. I'm sure you guys have already tried that but either way it is a shitty situation. It is bloody cold up at that West View Pitch, and tearing my groin 10 min into that match and still rehabbing makes me even more bitter. And yes tents and team snuggies would be much appreciated.

We could have had change room at Pitt school but it would have been $200 per game and sorry but I will not pay that but i do have the connections to bitch at the powers that be but yes we do not have a lot of influence as a team. As a club tho,we do have pull and we are working on it. Just to pat myself on the back, and yes the arm hurts, but I've been
Using for pushing for improvements for 14 years now. Maybe it will change soon

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

TA

Thanks,it was a club night where we wanted to promote that there is an adult league to the youth side. There has been a disconnect in the pAst and kudos to the west coast exec to recognize the benefit to having an adult program.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

We checked on using Pitt School change rooms . Oops, double posting , sorry

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 3-0 PAU

To be honest score flatters them it should have been a lot more. They had a few opportunities to maybe change the momentum of the game but our keeper made a few key saves throughout. Second half was waves of attack and we should have had 3-4 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0