Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Fraser 3 Langley 2

1 - 0 NFS at half, which was in my opinion a pretty sloppy half. NFS got 2 in the early part of the 2nd half and I thought we were looking like the more creative team. Gave up 2 goals late but held on for the win...

Good to get the 3 points, and enjoy the pints...

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope. Made the transfer over to the wack. They have a pretty good program over there with the youth side affiliated with the prem and seem to be on the way up in terms of the club.

Premiers-Reject49

Oct 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big change from last year when it comes to the Rapids. New coaching, New Program, and more players that bond as a team. The professionalism of the coaching is greatly differential from previous seasons and I'm happy to be part of this potentially strong club.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have the correct address to to Mouat Turf in Abby.? Please.
The FVSL Fields link does not show it?
Cheers

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Fraser 1 PAU 0

Always a battle when we play PAU. They played a 3-5-2 which did give us some trouble in the first half. Our backline played very well and kept them at bay for most the game. We got one with about 20 left in the first half on a well taken header on a tight angle from Jon Craig. They definately had some chances and are probably a little frustrated to at least not come away with a point. KNVB tore a strip off the lads after the game and Im sure they will bounce back soon....

Onto ACBC Wednesday night

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yesterday in NFS and PAU a player was sent off with two yellows later in the game. The player was never shown a red by the ref only told to leave the pitch, after two incidents I can only asume came out due to frustration in less then few minutes. I've herd of players continuing on in games after receiving two yellows due to refs not producing a red. I was wondering if this player has case to play next week in his game. Maybe the ref doesn't write this up as a red card and follow up appropriately, making this elephant but this is the Fraser Valley League and I know how professionally everything is handled. He was never shown a red card does he have to sit out the next match if the ref writes this up as a red card, would a player have a argument for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0