Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse what happened with you guys? I see those guys from PCSL are still mad at you. Where are you guys playing in the summer?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were doing just fine ..only 1 Starter from last year (Tyler) and my vote for League MVP..Lowest goals and we dont train.
LOL its been a crazy year for sure. We play most games with just 11 and like I said before we havent trained since September.
Were in a rebuilding year..still finnishing 3rd with the few guys we have is ok by me.
THe PCSL can kiss my ass..That Shitty run league with no teams WAS good at one time but now it sucks ..BAD. To actually tell us we had to play a game at the same time the World Cup Final was being played tells you how much the Idiot in charge really knows about soccer. He fined us $800 and suspended us until we pay for missing that game..LOL It will be a very cold day in Hell before I give him any money.
The PCSL is a good womens league..plenty of teams. But to Pay $2000 to join the league and $2000 a year ,to play a lobsided un even schedule..against players who cannot make the PDL...its not the best soccer anymore.
Ill play for $300 in the Knights league and maybe the new VMSL/FVSL summer league for the same price, if that gets going.
PCSL is washed up.

We have qualified for the Provincials ..but we dont have the man power to make a run..Im hoping we can upset one good team and do our best to put a scare into another. I would be happy with that.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well It's cold and Ghouse can no longer afford team snoods and mittens. I still don't get why they only have 11 as there is about 25 guys registered.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Diaz, Admir and a few other cliff jumpers can give back their mittens and leg warmers that GHouse bought for them when he was a made man?

BTW, who has the rights to the side panelled wagon with the ACBC log on it?

~stilltrainingtwiceaweek

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Diaz, Admir and a few other cliff jumpers can give back their mittens and leg warmers that GHouse bought for them when he was a made man?

BTW, who has the rights to the side panelled wagon with the ACBC log on it?

~stilltrainingtwiceaweek
Hi Guinness
How are yee ya wee tart
U train twice a week
I guess any fukin idjiot can run around a park & run through cones
Chachachachiaheed

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I decided to look at the FVSL standings... but was side-tracked by a photo on the FVSL website of the Aldergrove Goalkeeper wearing a brimmed toque turned sideways. You have got to be fcuking kidding me...
h2018764b

http://www.photos.michaelvictory.com/aldergrove_utd-a_1-2_athletic_club_bc-a/e2018764b

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
65, my webfilter won't allow me to see that site, maybe do a screen cap and post it here for all of us to laugh/ttp at?

kthx. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
honest to fcuk, i have looked at that photo 10 times and i immediately start laughing. fcuk me... too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0