Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 3 Surrey FC 1

Scrappy game with Surrey being up 1-0 at half and then GN scored on a goal by Bhal Randhawa around 20 mins into the second half and then GN got a penalty which was nicely saved by the Peg goalie, but GN scored again with about 6-7 mins left on a goal by Rob Turre, and then added another goal with about 2 mins left another goal by Rob. Peg played a good game and I am surprised that they are at the bottom at the table, they outplayed us in the first half, but then GN woke up in the second half and played well. On to GEU on friday now.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 3 Surrey 1......it was a pretty intense game that could have gone either way.......we missed on a penalty with the score tied 1-1 with about 15 minutes left to play....but the player who missed it.....Ravi Turre made up for it with 2 late goals...both were great solo efforts.....all i have to say is that that roy mitchell guy on the sidelines of surrey has no class.....he was ripping into one of our players that used to play for surrey in the past with ethnic slurs and whatnot......that kind of stuff is totally uncalled for and there will definitely be a report going into the league about that......its pretty sad when a 50 year old guy has to go down to that level to a player that played his heart out for him.......soccer is all fun and games but when someone takes it to such an extreme its ridiculous......anywayz.....it was a solid effort by surrey...im really surprised that they're doing so poorly in the standings.......cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs Delta

Delta 1 - PAU 0

FUKC!!!! :mad:

Another game where PAU had the majority of the play, and possession, but failed to create enough scoring chances as a team. It cost us, as Delta scored on their only real chance midway through the 2nd half. Guess the league lead is up for grabs once again. :(

veeeeeeery interesting.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiguy,

Please state your full name here. It is the right thing to do if you are going to name other people and slag them here on TTP [which, BTW, is not cool and against the TTP rules].

I know you will do the right thing.

~Regs.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This could be great!

This is turning out to be one of the great see saw battles that everyone has to enjoy except if you're from the PAU camp of course.Once again nothing making too much sense with a Delta win tonight.Surrey Peg it's time to maybe start making some changes not sure where though? When will GN start to fade? time will tell.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont believe GN will start to fade, infact I believe that they will get stronger as the season goes on, next week's game against GEU is a BIG game and either the gap between first and fourth could be bigger or tighter. Delta is a good team and I am not surprised that they beat PAU. This just makes everything more interesting at the top of the table.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aman Rai #11

happy regs......i dont slag people without a reason....what he did tonite was ridiculous and i have never seen such poor sportsmanship in my life....play the game and leave it that...........cheers

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
word from the mouth

Not sure if this is the truth or if it will follow through, but the Surrey/GN game might be under protest due to ineligible players activated by GN.

The game was well fought and well played, however a player transferred from Surrey's U-21 squad to play for GN tonight without enough notice. This was done on Wed., when there is supposed to be a 7 day period between transfer and time of play(I think?). Once again not sure if this will happen, but something to take notice of.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That loss hurt more than any this year, because the boys all played their guts out. The last goal came in the last 2 seconds, not 2 minutes. In fact, the last two goals were against the play. GN deserves credit for bending and not breaking on defense, and slotting their chances. The goal to tie the game early in the secong was not against the play- GN had the slight edge at that point.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: word from the mouth

Originally posted by housearrest
Not sure if this is the truth or if it will follow through, but the Surrey/GN game might be under protest due to ineligible players activated by GN.

The game was well fought and well played, however a player transferred from Surrey's U-21 squad to play for GN tonight without enough notice. This was done on Wed., when there is supposed to be a 7 day period between transfer and time of play(I think?). Once again not sure if this will happen, but something to take notice of.

House ,

I don't think you have a case for protest. If the transfer was completed on Wed. Then the player is eligible to play on Thurs.
Checked out BCSA website and here is the rule. It states the 7 day rule is only for cup play, not league games. Transfer have to be completed 1 day prior.

"Players must be transferred seven (7) days before taking part in any cup competition. This rule shall not apply to
league games. A player, after being transferred, may compete in league games as provided by the rules of such
leagues. All player transfers for league games must be made at least one (1) day prior to the game taking place. "

Big Win for GN, keep it up boyz. Hey Raiguy way to put your self out there, showed class. :D

Hey Reg, Raiguy didn't say anything wrong , he just said what the guy did was out of line. I seen worse posts than that. Where are u drawing the line, death threats are ok but saying shite about some classless numb nut is not ? :confused:

Big T:cool:

DesiBaba

Sep 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN - PEG
RaiGuy, well done!
The Surrey sideline did not show much sportsmanship at all.

I agree that the game could have gone either way. Surrey won the first half, but really faded out in the second. On the other hand GN did the opposite.

Now just imagine if GN had played the first league game and had won...they would sit? maybe at the top of the FVSL Premier with 21 pts...

Will GN fade out?
NO FUKCing way....we have played every team in the league...have proved that this year GN plays with the heart.

In the past few years (when the average age was 18) GN has been trying to prove themselves in the east-indian community and has earned the respect of many teams such as: Khalsa, Indo, Sikh Temple and SUFC. Through these years we have come a long way... we did not take winning in the Premeir league seriously, it was of no value to us. This year we approached the league completely differently... can't you tell.......
With the average age currently around 21 yrs, players were wanting a new challenge this season. This new want created a desire for winning the FVSL Premier.

I'm not saying that we are going to win the league this year but I am saying that GN will eventually satisfy their wants someday.

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Reg, Raiguy didn't say anything wrong , he just said what the guy did was out of line. I seen worse posts than that. Where are u drawing the line, death threats are ok but saying shite about some classless numb nut is not ?
Show me where I said death threats are OK. Show me.

That's what I thought.

No more fcuking racist accussations or insinuations on TTP, period. It wasn't tolerated before, and it isn't now. As far as TTP is concerned, I don't really care if the guy is racist... this is not the place to have stuff like that aired out.

This is for your protection as well. Think about it.

Please do not make a rebuttal here either. There is nothing to be said that will change my mind. In other words, end of story.

Carry on,

~Regs.

PS. Raiguy, thank you for posting your name.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

thanks for pionting that out, and the transfer was done within that period of time allowed by BCSA, so the player was eligable to play for GN last night.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it a transfer or a permit?

5(b) A senior amateur player registered to a team within a club may sign an inter-club single game permit to play for his club in a higher division of the League for League games only. Clubs may use a maximum of five (5) players on inter-club single game permits during any league game.
~Regs.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

It was a transfer and the league gave us the go ahead to have him play friday night, so I dont know why Surrey FC were making such a big deal out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0