Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
life

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Yoda,
I just got the call...Looks like I will be getting some minutes

Hey DonkeyAss,

Can you be more specific? We'd all like to know just who exactly is going to get these minutes. Is it Dolomite?......Lance?......Ronaldo?...Jake?.....or Luc???

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc,Lance,Dolomite Jake,Ronaldo

It's actually funny those have consistantly been the most irritating posters and voila guess who, all the same guy. I looked at my game sheets the other day to find out who exactly you are. I'm not going to post your name, not that it would make a difference anyway, when I read your name the first thing that came to mind was WHO. Junior, Its almost funny, you would post something under Ronaldos name and then Jake the muss would come on and agree with you, then Dolimite and so one and so on. That is alot of work logging on and off to create your little make believe world, that's what I meant by get a life. I gotta go my make believe friends want to go for a beer :rolleyes:

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2- Chilliwack2.
Wack scored late to counter Langleys late go ahead goal. Fair result although if Langley would find a way to score first and early when we have outchanced the opposition badly, confidence would return. Should have been over before half. Hard to believe after last week but we will not lose by seven every week.
Langley missing three starters to cards. Every week is a different line up. We will get it together and will continue to give everybody a battle. Still sorting out the politics.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Luc,Lance,Dolomite Jake,Ronaldo

Originally posted by cainy
It's actually funny those have consistantly been the most irritating posters and voila guess who, all the same guy. I looked at my game sheets the other day to find out who exactly you are. I'm not going to post your name, not that it would make a difference anyway, when I read your name the first thing that came to mind was WHO. Junior, Its almost funny, you would post something under Ronaldos name and then Jake the muss would come on and agree with you, then Dolimite and so one and so on. That is alot of work logging on and off to create your little make believe world, that's what I meant by get a life. I gotta go my make believe friends want to go for a beer :rolleyes:

That's the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? You PAU guys have been argueing with each other for the past week. Who needs friends?:confused: Your not entertaing so please just shut it unless you have something interesting to say - that goes for you too Jake/Ronaldo/Dolomite

PS Don't bother responding because I wouldn't want you to take away the time you are spending with REAL friends.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Peg Suck

Originally posted by Kokanee
First of all, I was at the game. Housearrest, i think when you were busy eating smokies while you were BENCHED the entire game. Dont worry not your fault you had no idea what was going on during the game. You Suck... For Roy, well, you and your sons show alot of class for Peg. You guys show the reasons why you guys are in LAST PLACE...HAHAHAHAHAHA...FCUK FATS :D I can give details on how Roy has been an ass to east indians, such as when he wouldnt sign the rights for them to play in youth east indian tournaments during the summer...(they arent good for the kids):rolleyes: FAT FCUK...

Ohhh yeah, i almost forgot, guess what everyone, PEG ARE IN LAST PLACE.:D

I have noticed that over your last few posts you seem to have a major disliking for the Peg team and SFC in general. What's the deal with that? A little history that some of us need to know, or just enjoy kicking a team when there down?

By the way, you wanna call me out saying I suck? We all know who I am, why don't you come out and reveal your identity so I can take a kokanee and shove it up your ass, you fcuking twat. You got something to say to me, say it to my face at the field, not behind a computer like a fcuking puss.

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco geu

1-1 draw geu dominated the first half but of course couldn't finish poco had the play for the majority of the second half. of course the geu coach made another brilliant sub moving a forward, to the back line after about 65 minutes. geu scored very late in the 2nd half. a draw was a fair result for both clubs

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Dancer!

A great result for PAU, could not have hoped for any other outcome.

Disasterous result for Poco and GEU when they had the opportunity to close the gap. Subsequently, GN have just pulled further away from them both. Both teams must be bitterly disappointed with that one today.

Forever and ever!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1, GEU 1.

Yeah, that was a tough one. GEU scored very late to tie it up. In all fairness, the 0 - 0 halftime score flattered Poco very much. We were brutal. I don't think we won a battle, strung three passes together or had a decent chance in the first 45 minutes.

To our credit we picked up our game in the second half and outchanced GEU by quite a bit. It almost seemed like they ran out of steam because space seemed to open up all over the park.

PAU and GN must be dancing in the streets.:mad: If we still are entertaining the idea of winning the League - and the Monkey sure is - 45 minutes of decent football won't cut it.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clear shite up

As far as the game went today, geu had more of the ball and controlled the play the first half. They did not have any clear scoring chances that I can recall. The second half poco outchanced geu 7 to 1 with poco having 5 or 6 clear chances to score. Our finishin was the only reason geu came away with a point..lucky cnunts....

Ok I dont want to get involved in the so called "spic" incident, but I will. I dont know who the so called "racist" is in the peg team but I have a good idea. I think some of the poco supporters had to put up with this dipshite before. I think he tried to wear the beercop cap to last years cup game against peg.. not only did you make a fool of yourself but everyone that belongs to the clubs management. Your actions showed your an idiot. As far as Manhandle trying to play the race game is concerned, thats a joke. Ive had the non pleasure to listen to this wank yap constantly everytime we have played his team.Manhandle take it like a man that your not and learn from others that have the same background as you and would never wine about the rough going , that is the sidelines " mi querido longito".

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I was walking my dog and six kids through the park I happened to see some of the GEU - Poco game. As an unbiased spectator I would have to say that GEU looked like the better team. They passed the ball with skill and had 75% of the play. Poco were hanging on all game and looked tired and weak and were lucky to get the tie.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As one of Poco City's long time members I am the first to admit that our premier team this year is SHOCKING. Whoever let that guy go for the equalizer at the end, premier player? I do not think so. GEU definately the better team in this one. Some defense on this team would be greatly appreciated. I thought there was only one pilsberry doughboy, but my club has proven me wrong once again.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ichi balls

The defense couldn't have been that bad - it was 1-1 and that goal game at the end of the game. I hope that you have the guts to make that comment to the boys and not just here.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big as a House

Housearrest, you suck and that is not a laughing matter. You still are whining about me bitching at your team for being in last place. You guys deserve my comments.
Also I did speak to you during the game, but while you were pacing the sidelines, you got tired and couldnt run after me. Its okay, no hard feelings. Also isnt TTP about taking lowblows on teams, i figure this is what the site is all about. And its a low blow to the fraservalley premier division to have a player like you in it.:D
Here eat a :wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Koke, what the fcuk is your problem? You come on here and lambaste me for what? Too make yourself look and feel better about your lack of soccer ability and daily drunken activities and slurs? Fcuk you and the planet you came from.

Big man you are. Still haven't told me who you are. You came up to me and talked to me during the game. That doesn't tell me shite as alot of people talked to me during the game. Why don't you come out of your shell and state your identity, then we'll talk. For now, had enough of this shite.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ichi fa nee
As one of Poco City's long time members I am the first to admit that our premier team this year is SHOCKING.

Ichi,

You are full of it. Long time member? NSR players would get their ass kicked if the comment was said in that day. If you have ever played for PoCo now or in the past this comment would never be said. Our egos are huge and our hearts are bigger. A loss or a tie does not go over very well anywhere in the club. PoCo Premier admittedly have not had a strong year but we are still a hard team to beat when we are not on our game.

Try your wannabe player shite somewhere else.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by I_love_sheep
As an unbiased spectator I would have to say that GEU passed the ball with skill and had 75% of the play.

Sheep,

Don't think your comment is all that believable. Maybe you should have said that GEU had 85% - then at least we would all believe you.

GEU was the better team in the first but no really big chance for either team. Second half - all PoCo. GEU sidelines even were questioning very late in the second half if GEU had even had a shot. PoCo had numerous chances but were unable to put away their chances:( GEU did eventually have 2 shots on net, both in the 90th minute. So Sheep, I guess you are correct, the score could have been 2-1 if GEU finished both their chances :rolleyes:

Tired and weak, ya that one is believable as well:rolleyes:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm

Originally posted by ichi fa nee
As one of Poco City's long time members I am the first to admit that our premier team this year is SHOCKING. Whoever let that guy go for the equalizer at the end, premier player? I do not think so. GEU definately the better team in this one. Some defense on this team would be greatly appreciated. I thought there was only one pilsberry doughboy, but my club has proven me wrong once again.

Ichi ban, you couldn't have watched the game because our defense was solid, unless your an unhappy sitting at home ex player:confused: fcku u your still not getting more than 45min:D

Everything I stated above is pure speculation..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco shitty

I agree, Poco is the shits. They're only sitting in 3rd, 5 points out of first, not even half-way through this long season, and still have to play PAU twice more. I suppose if the league ended today, they'd be preparing for the BC's.:rolleyes:

Sheep & Ichiban are geniuses. We should all heed to their wisdom.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0