Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude-MY CAR

I think that you were the one that was reeled in.... I've seen Hibee sing before................. He is very overrated..............Even Brent Roberts can belt out some better tunes............ I just shat my self laughing............. By the way, Im totally in for the Swampy... I 've been looking for some nice waterfront property.....

anyway, mystery man is outta here......

closertothePAUinnercirclethaneveryonethinks.figuremeout.............

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hibee

Originally posted by PENIS
I do have some mates on PAU but did you ever think that maybe YOU are the cancer on that team. Check the standings mate.. quit being so negative , try to take some positives out of the team play and work with it. I know you are trying to be a team player but its not working. You should never mention team politics for all of your competition to read. Other premier teams will figure out your weakness( team disharmony ) and pounce all over you. So if you think you are trying to help, You aren't.....

I say thumbs down to Hibee:( :( :(

Hook, line and sinker :D

Jesus, I thought the sarcasm was quite obvious. Fact is, the only disharmony and disagreement right now is over which song to sing after games :p

Forever and Ever!

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pau sucks

sounds like things are falling apart in the rock. hilly and i are opening up negotiations on our return. i hear langleys offering 90 mins in the middle of the pack and a half a smokie. hibee, although you are a testicular cancer i got your back. sherminator is the second coming of mf, only shorter

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pau sucks

Originally posted by superfoxs
. sherminator is the second coming of mf, only shorter
Is that a dig on cainy or marty?:confused:
oh yea, sorry to hear about the sachile, wee man. let mrs. hibbee know im available for counselling;) or a few shots to the mid section:wa:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enuffs enuff

Is FB coming on Saturday night or what?

Given that TTP is beginning to take over my life again, this will be my last ever post.........................................................this week.

Forever and ever!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penus Arch win a couple of games and they think they own the place. This is the worst this thread has ever been....Skilled group of players...but totally empty in the personality department...Maybe Poco or Geu could please take over top spot and make this thread funny again.....PAu are boring me to death......I'm outta here

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
...Maybe Poco or Geu could please take over top spot and make this thread funny again.....PAu are boring me to death......I'm outta here

Does this mean we won't hear from you 'til then?
I'm counting the days.:rolleyes:

:wa: :wa:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
loser much???

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Penus Arch win a couple of games and they think they own the place. This is the worst this thread has ever been....Skilled group of players...but totally empty in the personality department...Maybe Poco or Geu could please take over top spot and make this thread funny again.....PAu are boring me to death......I'm outta here

you know what Lucvantwat, I just love how you keep yapping about us on here......yet you're too chicken to show your face......like when Cainy called you out after he gave you his number but you beat around the bush. Anyhow, looks like talking shite on here without having the ability to back it up is all you're about, so enjoy doing it. Meanwhile, enjoy chasing us in the standings:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

wow, you'd think that with a big match coming up between GEU and POCO that there would be some banter on here, but I guess neither side want to stir the pot.............

maybe Sage can help :D

Either way this game turns out, it ultimately benefits PAU. Both teams are 6 points behind us, and the loser of this match could fall 9 points off the lead .........this is a huge deficit to make up, I don't care what anyone says. From having played both squads already, I'd have to say that GEU are the better team, especially in defence. They are more solid all around, although Poco might have the edge offensively. Poco are trying to save face after a 3 goal bitchslapping at the hands of GEU earlier this year, so this match should be a cracker:wa:

Byt the way, where is Osama with his "famous beer cooler " bet before the game..........a little worried he might lose this one :p

Sagejustlayingitontheline

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOOCO VAN LARD

that lad from Belgium

I can't believe that you 'd call us Penis Arch................ I mean ... we do have penis's and all.... I guess some bigger than others.....OK I guess some WAY bigger than others but still , its Peach Arch.......

at least Avesy, called me MR........ I'LL IGNORE THE small REFERENCE.....................cheers.... mate...... i'll make sure i SAY MEG before I do it........

PENIS

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1

The game has been changed to Bear Creek on Friday at 7:30pm.
Kinda like a home game for the both of us.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the banter?

No banter between Poco and Geu mmm... I'm surprised Lucvanshitbreath hasn't told some of the Poco lads how he's gonna run them over and win by five goals, maybe he's waiting for the night before,after all it worked so well last time:rolleyes:
Maybe the young jedi has learned something, use the force Luc, how's that for wit:wa:

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judgement Day.........

Yes SIr,

its D-day for Hibee...........

Does he keep singing in the locker room ???

or will the PAU lads finally step up to the plate and destroy the root cause of their many sleepless nights..............

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree...

with Sage that it was a 3 goal bitchslapping but both squads are not playing their best. However, GEU vs Poco always a good game and should be good entertainment with high levels of beer consumption on both sidelines. The only problem is the Bertrum who torched Poco for 2 last time is out until 2003.:D Maybe Luc can bulge the twine?:confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW

Originally posted by Sage
Byt the way, where is Osama with his "famous beer cooler " bet before the game..........a little worried he might lose this one :p

I'm allways worried when it comes to our teams performance, specially this year. We haven't had one game with our full squad, just like this weekend.I'm still confident on our abilities........ never too far when in involves beer. For the record the beer cooler bet is on for every game we play this year...naturally its more than on this weekend...The game is confirmed for sunday at reeves park at 2 pm. This teams allways have great battles, and it will come down too who wins the battles in mid and puts their chances away. It should be a dandy

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The quietness of the FV

I think the teams are quiet because they are still shocked that GN is ahead of them. PAU/ Surrey United are the only ones that can partly hold there heads up high, but thats shites, you guys lost to GN. You guys suck. GN have nothing to lose, they are shites either way.

For housearest, your such a baby. Dont pick on my team, we suck. GN has sucked there entire lifetime, you dont see them crying like you, they didnt care about being bitchslaped every game the last few years. ( the kokanee tasted better, when you conserve your energy till after the game) :D But, your telling people that your not suppose to pick on a team that sucks, yeah, rite.. you, your team, your chairman, and your wives suck BIG DONUTS. And for the people saying dont attack a person, the Peg goalie is a FCUK FAT, as is the GN goalie, but the GN goalie can still handle the insults and he can make a few saves.

If anyone agrees with what i say, pass me a Kokanee, if you dont, pass me your wife.:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ill take my 100th post to tell Kokanne to shut up, but you have some valid points, :D.

Housearrest, how is the field at bear creek park?, because it has been used for football and stuff, is it in good condition or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0