Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
absurd!?

Originally posted by housearrest
So don't make absurd comments about a whole teams performance and personna without having observed the entire season.

uuuummmmmmmm........ok :confused:

House,

Last I checked, it was a "piss-take". That's what we do here. A tad sensetive obviously. :(

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

Sorry man, trying to "take the piss" and study for a midterm at the same time.

Just trying to point out that making comments about a whole teams performance in a season can only lead to trouble.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeeze...I was just saying that it probably wasn't a good idea for us to allow the score to reach 10-0 that day. I was out of town that day, so I don't know how things went. Just saying...they probably would have forgotten a 4-0 drubbing a lot easier than a 10-0 embarassment.

Nothing at all to do w/ your 7-0 on Langley.

Also, wasn't last year's Pak Cup first round a round robin? In that scenario, a case can be made for running up the score, because you may need those goals if advancing comes down to differential.

Anyhow, who really cares. All I know is we face a young, fast, angry, and apparently much improved GN squad on Friday...and we need a result in the worst way.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What?

Originally posted by cainy
Peace Arch definately don't agree.I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but what chances are you talking about? Our keeper literally didn't have a save to make.

Of Course you don't agree, you probably play for PAU, as a neutral observer the 1st 20 mins was 1-0 and eventually 2-0 with Langley missing two good chances to score, at that point could have been an even game BUT WASNT, keeper never touched them because they were over the bar and one wide, could have been a different game if they didnt fall behind so badly early, but it WAS a 7-0 final score.

The next couple games will determine what kind of Team Langley has fielded for their 1st year in Premier in a while. I am betting that bounce back from that loss with a couple of wins and also predict they will finish in the middle of the pack.

Anyhow goodluck all this week.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Langley

If only the talent living in Langley actually played for Langley.
Countless players throughout the FVSL and the VMSL are from Langley but instead choose to play in Surrey. Is it the big money or the driving you like? Its about time players started showing some loyalty.
One more thing, PA, you're all wankers:p :p

bullybwhothinkshomeiswheretheheartis.

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU

it appears that Peach Arch is finally reaching mid season form.

Are all your guys healthy.? any injury problems.. ??

Is Brent Roberts playing up front?? or outside mid ??

i do think that POCO and GN will provide a good challenge for top spot. Poco , because they have the experience and they have been there before and GN because they not only have experience but youth as well.. ( you have to remember , the average age of the GN team is 21 ). But nevertheless, PAU is very impressive as of late and it should be a good finish down the stretch....

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheer up sunshine

hibee, why so down on the fellas pally. did sherminator bench you for the day? check your pm and ring me back

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainys tude

cainy do you have small mans syndrome or what? Yes you won but is there any sense in rubbing salt in the wound? There is no doubt at the moment pau is in fine form. Teams are going to be gunnin' for ya no matter what you do or say because of the results in recent weeks. But talkin it up is only going to get the others pissed. Let the results speak for themselves and give credit where and when credit is due..

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hubs,

If you couldn't "talk it up" a bit, what a fun site this would be. :rolleyes:

Let's not get too sensitive over what's posted on these pages.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is kinda fun.

Sliver,

If I see the pitch for the big side this weekend, you better hope you have triple thick shin guards on.:mad:

Is that what you mean?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep spoutin' like that TR!!

I need all the material I can get a hold of to post on our dressing room wall!! :knvb:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell Joel he's gettin' run through.:mad:...........again.:eek:

More?

Seriously, you know how GEU gets up for you guys. It'll be another cracker match, and then they'll go shite the bed vs. some frumpy ass bottom feeder.

Is the game going to be Friday on the turf or Sunday?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as I know the game is still on Sunday, I'm sure we'll find out the status tomorrow at training.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hub

Little man syndrome? what does that have to do with anything? You post states, " I'm sure PAU will agree finishing was your problem... bla bla bla". I just wanted to say, we don't agree. If finishing was your teams problem, you would usually end up drawing alot of games nil, nil, or losing by a goal, not by seven.

The unsilent majority strikes again :eek:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be great!

Originally posted by TheRob
Tell Joel he's gettin' run through.:mad:...........again.:eek:

More?

Seriously, you know how GEU gets up for you guys. It'll be another cracker match, and then they'll go shite the bed vs. some frumpy ass bottom feeder.

Is the game going to be Friday on the turf or Sunday?
This would be a good sunday game but an even better friday night tilt.Theres just something about night games that usually brings the best out of both teams.
:p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW

MOTW??

No brainer........Poco vs GEU

come one boys! lets here the pre-game banter. Who's thinkin' what? Not much has been said by either side about this match. Is it nervous tension?......or just a TTP gag order by both teams?

Skipwantstoknow :confused:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: cheer up sunshine

Originally posted by superfoxs
hibee, why so down on the fellas pally. did sherminator bench you for the day? check your pm and ring me back

Just a bit pissed off at all the changing room bullshit, not a good atmosphere at the moment. No player unity at all. You would think that after a 7-0 win we would be having a bit of a sing-song after the game but it was the usual changing room disharmony.

Check your PM and i'll fill you in on all the bullshit going on.

Forever and ever!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU

Originally posted by PENIS
it appears that Peach Arch is finally reaching mid season form.

Despite how things "appear", we are not even close. Truth is, we are playing well below par and have been fortunate in most games this season. Perhaps issues behind the scenes are affecting some guys performances. All credit to Skip and the lads for trying to put a brave face on it, but our inability to play to our potential is going to cost us sooner or later. Absolutely no chance we can continue to play as poorly as we have and meet our target of a top 4 finish.

Forever and ever!

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver

You are right that's what ttp is for but when you lose 7 bagel there isn't much to be said. We licked. Pau is playing well but they are beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0