Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mano a mano

That's it Hibee!! :mad:

I've had it with you continuing to air PAU's dirty laundry for all to hear! Every good player knows, what's said in the dressing room stays in the room. I'm calling a "players only meeting" on Wednesday. On that night, the team will make a decision:

You're IN ......or you're OUT !!!

Me thinks the latter might be the case. Any team looking for an "average" midfielder with all-star potential???:cool:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sliver

Originally posted by hubs
Pau is playing well but they are beatable.

I keep reading these posts, are people seeing something in our play that we don't? We haven't had a solid game all season.

Why would you think we played well yesterday? We were shocking for the majority of the game.

Forever and ever!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

Sorry mate, just a bit frustrated at the way things are going. No more until Wednesday night, i'll look forward to it.

Of course i'm in, but a few things need to change if we are going to turn the corner and start putting in some decent performances!

Forever and ever!

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibee

Dude, I know I'm on the outside looking in, however, Im not going to say who I am except that I do have some mates on PAU but did you ever think that maybe YOU are the cancer on that team. Check the standings mate.. quit being so negative , try to take some positives out of the team play and work with it. I know you are trying to be a team player but its not working. You should never mention team politics for all of your competition to read. Other premier teams will figure out your weakness( team disharmony ) and pounce all over you. So if you think you are trying to help, You aren't.....

I say thumbs down to Hibee:( :( :(

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hibee

Originally posted by PENIS
I do have some mates on PAU but did you ever think that maybe YOU are the cancer

1) I've got some mates on PAU as well, so there. In fact i've probably got more mates than you! We obviously know each other, call me Franchise, both my friends do.

2) No, i've never thought i was the cancer.

3) Thumbs up to PENIS.

Forever and ever!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hibee

Dude, I know I'm on the outside looking in, however,... Other premier teams will figure out your weakness( team disharmony ) .... So if you think you are trying to help, You aren't.....

I say thumbs down to Hibee:( :( :(

Finally, someone recognizes that Hibee is fcukin' rubbish in the sing-songs. :eek: :eek:

Sure, those 4 part harmonies sounded like a good idea, in theory...but they sound like shite with those bush league shower acoustics.:( :mad:

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hibee ( con't )

Dude, Im not gonna go back and forth with you on this issue.

But I will say this and then IM OUT.......

Your supposed to "TAKE THE PISS " of other teams NOT YOUR OWN...

cheers mate and good luck on Wednesday and next weekend.....
:wa: :wa: :wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hibee ( con't )

Your supposed to "TAKE THE PISS " of other teams NOT YOUR OWN...

Does this mean you can't HAVE A PISS on your own team either?:rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. penis ,
have I got a great investment for you in some rec property in Alabama ( its called "Swampy Estates...you'll never get dust in your laptop!"),...the buzz is buy Nortel,...I know a guy who can install an alarm system in your house free of charge,...psst...Hibee is a traitor.:rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about?

Hibee are you smoking something cause in this league any time you beat a team 7-0 you are playing near the top of your game unless Langley had there wives on the field to fill in. Actually I'd like to see that;) I call bull shat on his statements and he's getting the rest trying to think there better than they look.

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
little prick

never did trust that little prick "franchise".............can never understand a single word that wee fcuker says :confused: .doesn't seem like a good situation to come back too, may hold out for a second water bottle.;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: little prick

Originally posted by friedbread
doesn't seem like a good situation to come back too, may hold out for a second water bottle.

FB baby!,

Hey listen.......come Wednesday we'll have a spot open in the midfield for you. Perfect time for your return, as we're full up on strikers at the moment. ;)

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friedbreed

Cannie wait fur Friedbreed tae come back. He's the only yin that can understand me. Me and the big yin will battle it oot fur a midfield role. Clash o the Titans! Hope ye wear yer flip-flops tae gie me a chance ;) .

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: little prick

Originally posted by Skip

FB baby!,

Hey listen.......come Wednesday we'll have a spot open in the midfield for you. Perfect time for your return, as we're full up on strikers at the moment. ;)

don't tell me old man aves fancies himself a striker now?:rolleyes:
I thought he was just taking team photos for the web site, whats the premier league coming too. a frigen photographer is the starting striker on the leagues premier team:D .

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's up?

Ok so we are a little divided in the room right now, I still like my song, " Who's that singin in the changeroom" way better than Hibee's " Forever and ever". Hibee singing it louder, while dancing doesn't make it better.If Hibee is the cancer, and for the record I think he is, it will be removed. If Hibee was a cancer, he would be testicular cancer, or rectal cancer:eek:
What shall Hibee's punishment be?......mmmm the genital cuff:( or maybe I'll let someone else take the spotters:D
Aves how come I'm not in the loop? why didn't you let me know about that " Swampy estates" I'm in, where do I sign?:rolleyes:
Hibee I heard the fishing was good today, How many bites did ya get? :wa: :wa:

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,
Try not to make noise you might scare them off some of us are busting a gut over this shite!!!!
The only one singing in the change room was you after you heard superfox was due back, you decided to wear his panties.

cainyenjoyswearingothermensbriefsbriefly????????

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PAU Thread

Even though this has become the PAU thread, I'm having a pretty good laugh this morning. I don't know what's funnier- Hibee's obvious sarcastic wit, or the two huge salmon he reeled in!

"Hey, I just heard that Hibee is a huge cancer in the PAU room, and that team chemistry sucks! I heard it from a reliable source!!!" It must suck...PAU is sitting top of the table. I bet all they'll do is fight amongst themselves at the rumored upcomming Whistler trip. You know, running away with the Premier league can cause any team to self destruct like this...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0