Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, you can have him.
I don't know if its peoples need for self gratification or the sales pitch you must give guys but why someone would choose to travel back and forth across Slurrey to play on what I've heard is a very "clicky team" is beyond me. Perhaps he just wants to be a National Champ. :cool:
yours truly
BullyB who's lovin' life at the Oval.:)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because he wants to have fun playing and training Bully? How dare he not play in the area he lives in... (Shame on you Regs, Kiwi,Russ Pontin,Keith Izzat, Clarke Brolly,Rob Merkyl,Scottyshell, and any other player who does not play in the area where they live):rolleyes:

You have some great guys out there Bully. Springo, JC, TWL are all first class guys.

Dana played 45 minutes on sunday against PAU and did a great job for us.

To quote Dana tonight........"My season is usually done by February" ??? Not this year pal.

Did you not merge with Sapp?? Why would some Surrey guys want to drive out to Langley?? Pot meet Keetle.

As for being Clicky...........You will never know Bully.

Why would the six other guys in Walnut Grove want to travel all the way out to Surrey when they could come play with you. :rolleyes: Really why would they???

What was Dana thinking?

Your right Bully............What a sell job!

As for National Champs...No we are not..... But yes we have won the B C's two of the last three years champ!

Oh............and we have only been in Masters for three years pal.

But please Bully. Carry on!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I guess I will throw my two bits in here !! I have been lucky enough to have played with or against most of the Rangers , Great bunch of guys and really good teammates ! I have also been lucky enough to have played with all the Allblacks as well , great crew all around ! The biggest difference is the depth of each team .. on the rangers their best couple players can have an off game and someone else will pick it up and they usually win ..on the Allblacks if their best couple players have an off game they usually lose ! As for people driving cross town to play .. Why wouldn't you ?? They are a great team and also a good bunch of guys. I think what bully was thinking was what if everyone stayed close to home and played locally( I know the allblacks would be a much different team ). Bully is old school english where you live and die by where you were brought up . He also is probably a little jealous that alot of the talent from our area goes to one team , The Rangers. The thing he forgets is alot of the Rangers have always played together so moving to a different postal code doesn't change your loyalty and as for the guys who choose the Rangers because they want to be on a winner ..well if they are good enough to make the squad good for them !!
Sorry about the long winded love in, I know this is TTP so just to stay true...Moneyman you are a tosser !!!!!:bronco::wa:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I guess I will throw my two bits in here !! I have been lucky enough to have played with or against most of the Rangers , Great bunch of guys and really good teammates ! I have also been lucky enough to have played with all the Allblacks as well , great crew all around ! The biggest difference is the depth of each team .. on the rangers their best couple players can have an off game and someone else will pick it up and they usually win ..on the Allblacks if their best couple players have an off game they usually lose ! As for people driving cross town to play .. Why wouldn't you ?? They are a great team and also a good bunch of guys. I think what bully was thinking was what if everyone stayed close to home and played locally( I know the allblacks would be a much different team ). Bully is old school english where you live and die by where you were brought up . He also is probably a little jealous that alot of the talent from our area goes to one team , The Rangers. The thing he forgets is alot of the Rangers have always played together so moving to a different postal code doesn't change your loyalty and as for the guys who choose the Rangers because they want to be on a winner ..well if they are good enough to make the squad good for them !!
Sorry about the long winded love in, I know this is TTP so just to stay true...Moneyman you are a tosser !!!!!:bronco::wa:
Thanks Phatanslow I thought you were turning into a decent human for awhile. Made me laugh.

cheers
$$$MAN THE TOSSER

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dear...Bullys done it again...:D

I have to agree with Phatso and I can honestly say it does suck when you lose a player like Dana..hes a good guy and will be missed...I wish him...not the BUTTRANGERS...:D all the best. Ill be waitin for ya pal streakin down the left side....better put it hard and low....:cool:

However, there are people out there that would rather TRY to help build a team up...Im sure Coach can compute that one...if everyone went running to the best team then there would be no FV Masters....AllBlacks are great bunch O guys with high hopes...mediocre perhaps, but we can always strive to be better and I think Bully just gets upset when he feels guys are giving up on the team...I think we can all understand that......no friggin comments from you Jordy...your teams in tatters...;):wa:

Roach...Im sure Dana appreciates you putting those comments out for everyone to see...LOL...If I had a dollar for everytime someone slammed you I'd be RICH....(Thats a joke BTW :rolleyes:) then I could hang with Da Moneyman....Besides I thought you were givin up the Drinking/Posting thing...on a Wednesday no less...you MUST be single....now THAT is something to be Jealous of....:D

Some fellas just take this stuff Way to serious....:cool:

Bring on the Sikh!! FridayNightSpecial down @ The Oval...Home of the Mighty AllBlacks...:D

DeathOrGlory :cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough TLF but the one thing I've always had a problem with on here is when someone who doesn't post can't defend themselves.
Like calling a keeper who transfers a 'turncoat'.

Or like this:

its peoples need for self gratification

Which lacks class.
Fcuk man, use one of these ;) after you say it or people won't ever really know.
You get?
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
I don't give a fcuk what you say.

For the record, Dana and I have become friends since I moved to Walnut Grove and I asked him to come play for us.
He's a great player and should still be on the pitch.

Cheers,
Poacherforever

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record;
I didn't criticize Dana because I don't bare any grudges.
What I did say is that I don't understand why he would want to commute when we thought he enjoyed playing for us. You Ranger boys are very sensitive and I'm sure I'll bare the wrath of a few of you when we play.
I know most of you guys have played together for years.
Lifes way too short to get bent out of shape over crap like this. :cool:

I make no apologies. For a club like AllBlacks to start from nothing 5 years ago to what we have now down at the Oval is fantastic. We've gone from 4 aside training to full squad training between the Div1. team and the Prem's. I'm proud of everything I've achieved. It all started with nothing and will in the next two or three years become the kind of squad that will be challenging for a title in this league. It used to bug me that so many Masters players played outside of Langley but now we're seeing new faces every week.

One more time; I don't care where Dana plays.
As for you poacher, up yer kilt!;);););););););)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because he wants to have fun playing and training Bully? How dare he not play in the area he lives in... (Shame on you Regs, Kiwi,Russ Pontin,Keith Izzat, Clarke Brolly,Rob Merkyl,Scottyshell, and any other player who does not play in the area where they live):rolleyes:

And talk about playing in another area. Can you imagine how difficult it is to make a Friday night game in West Vancouver when you have to make a ten o clock Friday morning flight from Palm Springs via Salt Lake City, with a three hour layover in some bar with a Mormon/more than one wife theme...after spending the night poolside and finally falling asleep on a deckchair at 845 AM with a towel as a blanket, a glass of Captain Morgan and a splash of coke on your chest, and an extra vowel at the end of your given name, only to have to wake up at 9 to get to the airport?

Now that is, in my view at least, commitment.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sometimes I look at the moaning that goes on in here and wonder if everyone posting in this thread wears tampons...

:cool: :p

Nice one Sir M. :D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mastermind/moneyman/daplaya,
I was just looking over some old posts in the sept/oct forum and low and behold I found a nice little gem . As the old forum is closed I can't quote it but if you like it is post # 96 on page 5 . Someone sure had GEU pegged right !!! :wa::wa::wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you Telepathetic Phatso?

Ooops. ;)

Mastermind if you were paying attention the orginal post was wait 6 weeks and we will see how you are doing ..meaning 6 weeks into the year ! I said I was confused because we had played 3 weeks and brownguy said "5 weeks and counting ". After your post I assume brownguy means 5 weeks till you play SFC . Lets hear the mighty mastermind tell us all what you think your record will be when that glorious day comes when you play the rangers ?? You will have played 8 games before the clash of the titans ! You are 3-0 now after crushing the likes of White rock , abby and Sikh . All very formidable foes . I will throw it out there that you will be 3-5 and will get soundly thrashed by the rangers ..but hey what do I know I play for the Allblacks and we lost to the sikh's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0