Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 months in and this league is wide open it seems... good stuff!

New month, new thread.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well my good friend Taxman knows how to pick the winners and so shall the wealth of $$$MAN increase with the support of Taxman below is his predictions.

RF lost big at the tables but won big at the buffet. $$Man - look at my call - posted buy CTQ and ELN for my TTP friends last week and look where they are now ... :) I think the GOO are going to surprise the Rangers unless they resort to the human wall in goal ... a.k.a. the RF Pose position in net.

So RangerForever there is a nice little skanky stripper joint in Maple Ridge called the Caddy Shack I hear they have a great buffet.Just be careful where you dip your sausage into. Is this enough to have Rangerforever miss the game?Only time will tell.

ps Thanks Taxman for both tips!

$$$MAN THE MANIPULATOR

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are too classy for the Caddy Shack, we will be heading over to Vinyl post game, post game celebration that is.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are too classy for the Caddy Shack, we will be heading over to Vinyl post game, post game celebration that is.

hos

If you see Sir M and his new love there send him to the estate for dinner around 6. Also if he is too intoxicated tell him to look in the sky and follow the fireworks to find his way.Not to correct you but the Thunder post game victory celebration shall include a buffet, but please don't tell Rangerforever.

$$$MAN

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
VISL staff member Gordon Head is over in the Valley this weekend for a bit of an old fashioned FVSL scouting trip. Just got an email from Gordon to forewarn me that tomorrow he is going to be hosting (translation: expensing) a bit of a lunch at this establishment you fellows refer to as the "Caddy Shack" (it must be the same one you speak of, no?) In any event, Sir M wanted to know what was so special about lunch up at the Caddy Shack.

G. Head's reply: "I hear they have a nice spread."

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK $$Man - for the next month try CYOO and KALG - buying opps the next few days - it might make you enough to afford the mighty Rangers ....

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey RF - how many bags did you fill last night ? You must have been in your hayday - the Scottish in you and free chocolate ... your wife said you left at 4:30 and didn't get home until 12 - with a few sacks looking like Santa ... enjoy you ceap chunt:)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Coach looking forward to the match this weekend but I have a few small problems though.
1) Hands of Stone has moral values, he says no amount of money can buy him off. So he is not alllowed to play goal this weekend.
2) Rangerforever he can be bought but with his many trips to Vegas and his gambling antics, rumour has that when he was playing at the blackjack tables the dealer had a 7 showing and Rangerforever had 18 he took a hit and busted with 28. These suicidal tendencies topped off with his Scottish Heritage it's like juggling viles of Nitroglycerin, sooner or later it's going to blow up in your face.
3) Barry Parno always #1 in the $$$MAN eyes you will be suprised Coach when Barry was getting his noggin examined the hospital papers he signed were actually transfer papers. So get healthy Barry you will be a GQ model dressed in Thunder colours.
4) I am one to listen to listen to people in the $$$MANS circle of close friends and it was Brown Guy who told me look I know who will be a be a very valuable employee on the $$$MANS payroll. So Coach I was wondering if you would be able to start Whistleblower in net Sunday, I have a hunch he will do a stellar job for me oops I meant you guys.
5) Also Coach I am looking to get rid of my old Porsche it's a couple years old you would look good in it.

$$$MAN THE GIVING

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not much banter in here considering there is a SIZEABLE tilt tonight at Holly Turf...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First time reading the thread today and must say - Classic TTP! :D :D

Everything from the 'nice spread' to the Holloween bags to the 'sizable' tilt to the count down to the Thunder gig.
I have no rebuttal at all. :D
Fcukin brilliant...

Have a great weekend lads and best of luck to all teams, except Aldergrove, ;)
RF

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 6 - Alderhole 2

Complete drubbing at Holly tonight.

Could've been 10-0.

Two shitty breakdowns for Delta otherwise would've been a clean sheet.

Very surprised to see that Alderhole is on top of the league..........oh wait.......that's right DELTA is tops now :D:D

A couple of HUGE games coming up - Mission and then SFC - hopefully a little redemption for the two losses early in the year.

4ST OUT

wishingicouldbeapartofthedeltarun

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the first 55 minutes and 4ST is correct. Aldergrove never really looked like a threat to get anything from this game. 4-1 when i left and Delta hit a post as i was leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0