Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No go today for the Rangers vs GEU tilt today.

To bad as Moneyman was taking the boys out for some pints and some much anticipated Lap Dances.:D

Next time boys. Looking forward to it

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did they do.....flood the field? Or drive a monster truck across it?

Cheers!

Cows got loose from the east side of the field and took a liking to the turf field, it reminded them of tofu. But security cameras on the field and the barn from the previous night seemed to show a picture of coach opening the gates and letting the cows out. An Informant aka whistleblower told me Coach was worried about how deep the corruption and bribery has gone. His exact words were if it can happen in Tennis then by god it can happen in the Fvsl Masters. Coaches only solution is to sign another 10 players to bring the Rangers roster to a total of 38 players,that way they might be able to field an honest eleven.I have hired the CSI crime lab from Las Vegas to dust the gates for fingerprints.

p.s Coach to quote one of the $$$MANS favourite movies Warriors when he was a young man.

RANGERS COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYYYY!

$$$MAN

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 3 Abbey 0
Much like White Rock, the Abbey boys ran hard and showed good sportsmanship. The pitch at ATMS was tragic but we were graced by the referring talents of Bobby Brown. A top class ref just makes for a good game. Not a great display of footy but we'll take the 3 points.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tragic pitch is an stretch...farking horrible would be more like it. The feild had been covered with sand mid-week so there was no grass to be found, some of the lights at the far end were not working and then to top it off there weren't any lines what so ever on the pitch ( we had to use cones ). Now I know they are a new team and all but I am sure on a sunday night at 8 pm they can find a better pitch than that. Is anyone else even playing at 8 on a sunday ? I noticed Shaun Lowther was playing center back for them , he signed last week, that should help them a bit . All in all it was a crap game on a crap feild at a crap time , only bright spot was listening to Brownie's running commentary.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brownie's quote of the night after someone questioned a throw in decision;
"I WASN'T ASKING A QUESTION SON, NOW GET ON WITH IT!":D
Also, Fabulous Phil's antics kept the mood light with his Sean Connery impersonations on the wing. :bronco:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Phil ... He is out wide ..gets the ball ..takes a few touches and sends one of the forwards away...after hearing nice ball phil from the sidelines he stops dead on the pitch and jokingly says " ya but I got sand in my eye " ... sidelines have heard enough and the next words you hear are " ref sub ..off you come phil and get that sand out "... such a sad sight seeing phil trod off all dejected and all :wa:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 3 Abbey 0
Much like White Rock, the Abbey boys ran hard and showed good sportsmanship. The pitch at ATMS was tragic but we were graced by the referring talents of Bobby Brown. A top class ref just makes for a good game. Not a great display of footy but we'll take the 3 points.

Oh do I miss Bobby Brown. The days of that quality ARE GONE! The imbecile who reffed our game on the weekend was almost enough to make you quit playing this game.:mad:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I miss Captain Ramius - er - Phil...

...it's a good thing he's not playing for The GEUggernaut. After all, at this stage of your playing lives, why would you want to have around a funny, positive, great guy like Phil when you can win once every few weeks instead?:rolleyes:

I'm glad Langley gets it.:)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh do I miss Bobby Brown. The days of that quality ARE GONE! The imbecile who reffed our game on the weekend was almost enough to make you quit playing this game.:mad:

It could've been better for you guys BB if Rene had been the ref......he truly hates us:eek:and what do you think of the lovely patch of dirt we call "home"?? Clinton park is in way better shape but we're not allowed to play there as it's all booked for kids games. Still better than playing on the concrete at Burnaby lake....

Cheers!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night at Newton
Rangers v Coquitlam - Div 1

It is bring your Dad to the game Night....

Rangerforever/Coach....get the boys out, and we'll cook a feast on the BBQ.
You guys dont play until Sunday...so , no excuses.

You guys come out, and I will change it to Guaranteed Win Night.

First 100 Fans get a Stepchild Bobblehead.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bring your Dad night

:D

We were all busy yesterday getting pumped for the Beckham game...;)

Alrighty Z - Time for some inspirational half time chats courtesy of Coach and I tomorrow.
That's what guarantees wins baby...:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring Barry...tell him to come an hour before kick-off with his boots too.

:D

I'm on the horn with Sandro....maybe have an McNugget eating contest.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were all busy yesterday getting pumped for the Beckham game...;)

WE? Keep your shirt on Posh.

We were all hard a training last night, not watching some crap football.

Plus, WE, had a Big New signing last night, comes from the Langley area, not a bad player.

Rangers vs. PAU on Sunday, can it get any BIGGER.

Lets Go Rangers

ps mmmmmmmmmmm nuggets

hos

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

WE? Keep your shirt on Posh.

We were all hard a training last night, not watching some crap football.

Plus, WE, had a Big New signing last night, comes from the Langley area, not a bad player.

Rangers vs. PAU on Sunday, can it get any BIGGER.

Lets Go Rangers

ps mmmmmmmmmmm nuggets

hos

You actually went to training?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theres not much running, it is mostly beer drinking and piss takes, don't miss a Wednesday now.

I am loving this O-35 thing.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

McNuggets are coming out....it is confirmed.

Keep it on the down-low, but I am bringing you and Coach Moose Steak.

McZaurrini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0