Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Results and Banter Oct '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Actually we won't officially be a coed team until your transfer goes through and you become the NDUA team bitch!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL there will be plenty of food and booze and classic 80's tunes under the awnings. At least it doesn't rain as much in Delta compared to Poco.

PS the dressing rooms(with showers) will be open.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Poco vs ND was a cracker. They are an excellent side and so far are the best team we have played as expected. They play very well as a group together and have some standouts as well. I also must say they are a very classy side and were more than happy to share their weenies and portuguese buns. Its a beautiful thing when both teams can enjoy pints and intermingle with each other following the game. Thanks to Acid Tongue and his group at they were all class following the match.

Both teams had lots of chances and they pressed hard in the end. Hard to believe they lost to Langley Athletic - a bottom half team. Bored with a hat trick.

Delta United also very strong, Mission turning out to be not so much dropping 8 points very early in the season. I guess Millsy was feeling generous yet again. It must be getting close to xmas.

JTL

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great game JTL.Good to see you and the other Poco boys.I thought we were worthy of a point but that's the game of football.Post-game party was excellent,good old time chats and lots of pops.We'll get to the bottom of the light failure,but otherwise it was an enjoyable game for an old square body to play in....lots of tough battles...you have a good young side! Good luck the rest of the season!
BK7

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Poco vs ND was a cracker. They are an excellent side and so far are the best team we have played as expected. They play very well as a group together and have some standouts as well. I also must say they are a very classy side and were more than happy to share their weenies and portuguese buns. Its a beautiful thing when both teams can enjoy pints and intermingle with each other following the game. Thanks to Acid Tongue and his group at they were all class following the match.

Both teams had lots of chances and they pressed hard in the end. Hard to believe they lost to Langley Athletic - a bottom half team. Bored with a hat trick.

Delta United also very strong, Mission turning out to be not so much dropping 8 points very early in the season. I guess Millsy was feeling generous yet again. It must be getting close to xmas.

JTL

I would have been more generous had I been at the game but I wasn't and neither was 8 of our other regulars although that probably still left us with 16 or 17 players! :)

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have been more generous had I been at the game but I wasn't and neither was 8 of our other regulars although that probably still left us with 16 or 17 players! :)

Big game to be missing so many players.

Good to see you too BK7, I knew I recognized that square frame -its been 15 years but some things you just can't forget.

JTL

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Millsy,

Yeah, you guys like us only had one sub....Masters soccer seems to be all about a deep bench and healthy bodies. Neither of which we have had this year....your brother acquitted himself well between the pipes and almost saved a penno. Good battle at Holly park for 90 mins.

Thumbs up to our keeper Dolie. Not many tough saves but he makes everything s easy and controls the game so well. First time he gets the ball he says, "it's not steps anymore it's six seconds."

On to Langley next week and another make shift line up.

HJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0