Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News: Thomas Mills saves four orphans and a kitten from a burning home and Stringer still complains he left the front door open letting all the heat out...

I will ask host and co-coach Sanj Hundal from first place Temple why more Temple players aren't playing for you. In the meantime any questions or inquiries can be sent my way through league channels.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking News: Thomas Mills saves four orphans and a kitten from a burning home and Stringer still complains he left the front door open letting all the heat out...

I will ask host and co-coach Sanj Hundal from first place Temple why more Temple players aren't playing for you. In the meantime any questions or inquiries can be sent my way through league channels.
Can you please just invite Assman and Stringer then so this can stop??? And maybe invite Dude out of retirement again to play as they seem the most fired up about this.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you please just invite Assman and Stringer then so this can stop??? And maybe invite Dude out of retirement again to play as they seem the most fired up about this.

Assman plays for PoMo so done.
And I'm not sure Stringer even plays in our league. He's putting his 2 cents in over at the Open Premier thread about this as well. @Stringer?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks, now onto this weekends Sledding matchups!!!

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I really don't give a crap how the selections are done or who is invited to play or not. I'm just putting my two cents in as Stringers comments about the Port Moody Rangers masters team is way off base and he has no clue how our team is run and who is involved with our team. Apparently we get favors cause TM coaches a Port Moody team...Not true at all!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how was that tender picked and not signed to a masters team. Does Vic all stars know that they can bring players not signed to their masters div? Just wondering. Hopefully you can clear this up. Thx

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how was that tender picked and not signed to a masters team. Does Vic all stars know that they can bring players not signed to their masters div? Just wondering. Hopefully you can clear this up. Thx

I'd say it's lack of interest/availability from the rest of the keepers in the league. And as stated above, he helped them out last year when they didn't have a good keeper at all , and he is of age to play Masters but is still good enough to play open. He is the 3rd pick though. I would think/hope the other two get all the playing time.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
nevermind....its a joke bottom line....he helped out? well I coach my kids soccer team so because I "help out" I better be on their allstar team.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nevermind....its a joke bottom line....he helped out? well I coach my kids soccer team so because I "help out" I better be on their allstar team.....
Joke or not, Still seems to be a sore spot for you. Doesn't seem like any reasoning is gonna be good enough for you anyways.

Or are you just taking the piss again?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna just move on. I'm merely a player in a league, well when I'm there. Which is never so whatever. My opinion is what it is and your right, it won't be changed. Scottish stubbornness. Happy new years

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha, far from it. Let's just say it's been a slow week at Dude Inc., and winding KNVB up seemed like a good idea.
Thank god I don't wanna see another pie of boots hung on the fence in South Surrey only to have another Brett Favre come back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0