Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD...think outside the box. Pretend you like girls...what do you get the girl who has everything?
The only girl in the world who has everything is my wife ... and she still wants more !

... it's hard to please some bitches!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the "fair" schedule is a matter of opinion....
mine's the only one that counts though...

Congrats to Temple though - they clearly stood out.

Clearly they did not... as Poco and Temple split the season 1 win each, and 2 - 0 scores each time ... the difference was that Poco lost to lowly Peace Arch Rangers in a brain fart last 10 minutes, when it should have been a blow out...

... I think the term "clearly" is clearly incorrect...

... not that Temp wasn't deserving to be tops, just not "clearly"...

I hope that's all cleared up now...

Guru for President? I thought as communists we were all equal?
Clearly I'm more equal than otherz ....

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Food for thought Masters Premier

Chillimiss out,Abbotsford Brickfeet out,

Alderhole if you take the 5-0 forfeit out ,scores 10 goals in 18 games and loses 1\3 of their games by at least six goals I can't see them staying up unless there are major changes to the squad.It would be nice to find out early what their intentions are?

Oh and congrats to The Cast on the league win.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Temple and Dominion on their promotion to The Masters Premier Division.

Chilliwack has dropped out,so The Brickmen will be relegated.

I believe Aldergrove would also be more suited to Div 1 where they would enjoy their football more,don't be surprised if they don't ask for this.

That would leave The All Blacks to be promoted too,if the league in fact does go with a ten team division again.

Those 3 promoted teams would definately make it a stronger league.
really wathcboy ......your happy about the promotion........pleasesssssssss
does that mean I get to pat both teams on the back at once!what will happen if for say poco dominion take 6 points away from poco sandbaggers next season ..............just saying!
disease dick ......we are looking for a sub no not submissive little biatch but a sub...........interested ? or you would rather play div 1 with the allstar kirby & mouthy aamott:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
btw fat donkey ....oints close to home ,you me mac & zack reunited:cool::cool::cool:
div 1 all over with a team who has a minimum 13 at training,meers .sully !!!!!!!!just some bait to chew on;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The MacKinnon boys have already commited to the Lords next year, something about wanting to play alongside Tupper again.

Same as Woddy, strictly for access to pulled pork night. Not sure what he meant, but happy to have him.

Luis, your application requires revision. You need to stop showing Guadalajara as your hometown. FFS, you've been in Port Moody for how long now and we still haven't shipped you back?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, you've been in Port Moody for how long now and we still haven't shipped you back?

Not for lack of trying.;)

If you take the McKinnon boys, make sure you take all the McKinnon boys. Otherwise the deal's off. Oh...and Nick has to play more than 14 total minutes for you next year. He was our underage superstar. Our ringer. Our ace in the hole....for 14 minutes anyway.:rolleyes:;)

As for Woody, I doubt he would make the trek. He thinks the bridge toll is a government plot to milk everything they can from the north side of the river.

As for premier teams, I've heard that if Aldergrove can keep one or two of their better players, that they will stay in premier next year. That could make for a very long, tough year with no Abby or Chilly to get points from.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not for lack of trying.;)

If you take the McKinnon boys, make sure you take all the McKinnon boys. Otherwise the deal's off. ..
fcuk that ..... as long as we get Matt (letmebuyyouabeer) McKinnon ... he's the best Mac anyway! the other 3 (Warm beer, No beer, and "donttouchmy beer) can all fcuk off!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly. Must be a good vacation if you're posting on TTP from a swim up bar.:rolleyes:

Being so bored that you resort to posting on TTP while on vacation at a swim up bar, is clearly better than NOT being at a swim up bar on vacation at all !

I'll take boredom at the bar every time !

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay but what would you take? Bored at a swim up bar on vacation listening to Guru talk or At work getting yelled at while having your finger nails yanked off.

Not an easy choice.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't need to say 'bored' and 'listening to Guru talk' - that is a double negative. Also it is infered that you will bored when listening to Guru talk.
That is like saying 'inbred Albertan' - it is understood.
My vote - goodbye finger nails.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree bored although they both are painfull your fingernails will grow back but from my own experience what has been heard cannot be unheard. Speaking of hearing things, I am starting a rumor that Poco threw their last game because of their dislike for Delta. Care to comment.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't need to say 'bored' and 'listening to Guru talk' - that is a double negative. Also it is infered that you will bored when listening to Guru talk.
Hmmm ... that ain't not a double negative at all...
"I'm not, NOT licking toads"

... from my own experience what has been heard cannot be unheard.
"me fail English that's unpossible!"

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree bored although they both are painfull your fingernails will grow back but from my own experience what has been heard cannot be unheard. Speaking of hearing things, I am starting a rumor that Poco threw their last game because of their dislike for Delta. Care to comment.

speaking of rumors....Bored - care to enlighten us with who YOU think the new Technical Director for Poco is going to be??? Wonder if JTL wants to weigh in on this as well.....:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0