Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco is home and cooled assuming they beat the Rangers (not a certainty, that team has been a pain in the ass to us twice), but need favors.

Really, they need a big favor from the Back Bacons and Peace Arch. Even NDUA has the potential to be a point taker, but they'll need their best game, and will need to catch Temple on an off day. At home, don't see Temple dropping any points to NDUA. But facing Peace Arch at home...Sunday mid-day...ripe for a draw.

As for us, massive underdogs to take the league. First, the Razorbacks have been a lot better. At best, we can only hope they will come visit us, kick us around, steal all our sausages, and leave us emancipated and beaten up, only to face the Ballsacks for the final two weeks. These matches may appear to be competitive on the surface, but really they can only go one of two ways: we either kick the snot out of each other and come away w/ two scoreless draws, or we cower to the Ballsacks superior fitness, skill, and handsomeness. Seriously, have you seen Two-Left-Feet in a tux? OMG.

That said, I will pray to Allah 4 more times today, and ask for his blessings on the Lords of Langley. Question: does my Allah trump the Bible Boys on the Ballsacks, and their relationship w/ Jesus? I don't know, but I will pray on that too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, just don't run off w/ our children. You can take our wives, and our sausages, maybe a bowl or two of chilli, but spare the kids.

This too I shall pray on.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch Rangers are one of the 3 teams who beat us in league play this year.
I still don't see Temple dropping any points and the Athletics are no match for the Ballsacks.

My predictions are Temple and Ballsacks 1 and 2 in the league and will go up and compete in premier next year. Poco will finish third so we can continue our love affair with sid and the razorbacks and their beautifull style of play for years to come.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree 100% STD. Can we make your twosomme a threesome? And please refer to us as the Lords. We are not Athletic anymore, and probably never have been.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the Lady's of Langley are welcome to make it a threesome but I cringe at the thought of sid and RF together. A green and white striped hun.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
our love was on the wings
we had dreams and songs to sing
it's so lovely, round the fields with sid & I

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those look like Sid and RF's jerseys (triple XL) but that aint them wearing them.
Those 2 are male supermodels comparitively speaking, no offence intended, just saying...

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I wouldnt count the season over just yet..its anyones game in this League...lots of factors come into play including what kind of team any one of us can fieled at each game...LoL

You guys are gonna love this one...AllBlacks VS ND Alumni B

ND shows up with 9 men..AllBlacks licking their chops...as its so tight at the top..goal differerence may come into play... we figure we might get a few goals in this one so after 10 minutes in 1 nil Ballsacks and the romp is on..Right? Wrong.

The friggin lights go out...Immediatly ND states that if they dont come on in 15 they're outaa here...after realizing this golden opportunity is slipping away Allblacks hurl a few insults Uppals way and he says..quote.."Dont start with me Im the President of the League!"...ROFL...but really, can you blame them? They couldnt leave fast enough...

Now we have to replay them in the next two weeks either mid-week or double header on a weekend we already have a game...and they will more than likely have a full squad...The lights did eventually come on about 1/2 hour after stoppage..by then ND was half way home...

Thought you all might get a kick out of that one...

TLF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the night we were supposed to play the Allblacks and the snow hit 20 minutes before kick off.
Speaking about licking our chops.
And, I'm talking about the deep fryer or BBQ either...:D

Good job Upps!

I see the 'A' team hammered Chilli-Mission 5-nil last night.
Great stuff lads.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be 'not' talking about the deep fryer...:eek:

MBE:
That was at the Ethnic Tourney last year after the Cubs got a bit tipsy after having a few wine spritzers in the Beer Gardens.
You know right there on the grassy knoll looking onto the Oval?

Keep your head up Sidney.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be 'not' talking about the deep fryer...:eek:

MBE:
That was at the Ethnic Tourney last year after the Cubs got a bit tipsy after having a few wine spritzers in the Beer Gardens.
You know right there on the grassy knoll looking onto the Oval?

Keep your head up Sidney.
keep Ur chins up
Cellucforever

Sid

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I wouldnt count the season over just yet..its anyones game in this League...lots of factors come into play including what kind of team any one of us can fieled at each game...LoL

You guys are gonna love this one...AllBlacks VS ND Alumni B

ND shows up with 9 men..AllBlacks licking their chops...as its so tight at the top..goal differerence may come into play... we figure we might get a few goals in this one so after 10 minutes in 1 nil Ballsacks and the romp is on..Right? Wrong.

The friggin lights go out...Immediatly ND states that if they dont come on in 15 they're outaa here...after realizing this golden opportunity is slipping away Allblacks hurl a few insults Uppals way and he says..quote.."Dont start with me Im the President of the League!"...ROFL...but really, can you blame them? They couldnt leave fast enough...

Now we have to replay them in the next two weeks either mid-week or double header on a weekend we already have a game...and they will more than likely have a full squad...The lights did eventually come on about 1/2 hour after stoppage..by then ND was half way home...

Thought you all might get a kick out of that one...

TLF

Actually we were sitting in the changeroom while you guys stood around fuming at the lights in the rain...who's the brighter of the two? On that note...who on yourteam is responsible for notifying the "city" that you're actually using the park on said night? We heard that you lads have done this 4 times this year? Anyway...don't blame you guys about not wanting "another" rescheduled game....I thought we'd only have one left after last night.,and who knows,maybe we'll get a few more guys out that night,so we can actually field a whole 11 guys!

Cheers!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said we were the brightest of the bunch..:knvb: Fuming we were..admittedly...after all that said the the young fellas in the game next to us made us old grumpy fellas look tame :bronco:

This has never happened to US as such but 4 times in total on this field apparently..the schedules are slotted then the lights are put on a "timer" by the city...we do not directly control the lights..I think this may be the issue..the more people instructions have to go thru the more chance of miscomunication especially when the games are changing so much lately.

Spring break coming up , people away, thin squad, and everything on the line.....Im ready for summer...:cool:

TLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0