Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Pre-season Banter 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's official Steve (thriller) Millar has signed for the North Delta Alumni, He is still coaching the Delta Metro VMSL side but will be playing for us. :knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!
RF...if you're the manager...then I'll have to back you anytime you ttp the younger bro...and we all know who that is?

Cheers!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger...you're killing me. Have you any idea how many yards of polyester blend we had to buy for the kit we had planned for you?

Any effing idea?

So...the ND Alumni may as well change their name to the ND Rangers. Make it official.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude:
It's not the 1st time a side had to custom make a jersey for me.
Eh BK7? :D
The good old days of men's teams being given 18 jerseys - All Men's Fcuking Medium...
:rolleyes:

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's official Steve (thriller) Millar has signed for the North Delta Alumni, He is still coaching the Delta Metro VMSL side but will be playing for us. :knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

This is true. Millar told us last night after our exhibition game that he has decided to only coach us this year and play with the Masters team.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight, Millar is going to coach Delta, play for ND Alumni and then to top it off coach his sons team. I call bullshit unless he's getting paid by 1 or all 3 teams.

Calling Capt. Morgan.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The big money is coaching his son's team, there can't be any money in Delta, lets be honest.

Good luck to all the teams, I am just hoping for a ND Alumni vs. Surrey United match in Provincials, I don't care what any one thinks, this would be better than Croats vs. Serbs, a must see south of the river.

hos

ps. GO PAU (all 4 of them)

N

NDU Alumni

With Millar on board I guess Mantie will show up for what 3 -4 games tops this year??? And does this bring Johnny K from Langley out???? BK7 how is the back??

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Millar on board I guess Mantie will show up for what 3 -4 games tops this year??? And does this bring Johnny K from Langley out????

If you didn't have a roster of 30 he was going for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0