Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Pre-season Banter 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Knees you are like the whipping boy on here. Good thing you do such a good job with the kit before the game and with the cold burgers after the games!!!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the first NDU training session Tuesday.Five twilight foursomes at the Delta golf and country club! Time to start getting serious boys.

Still no takers for a friendly, maybe next week????

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Tongue in Ass. The new boys from Langley would love to have the opportunity for you seasoned veterans to show us around the Masters football scene. Please let me know when and where kick off is.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah,

Weird place to idolize for sure!

I will try to secure a field and arrange a game.

please keep your homosexual fantasy's to yourself ,we will still play you even without your peverted bribes .

We're just a bunch of normal N.D.U. oldboys who are only interested in hot cougs and cold beers!

That kind of shite might work out on the farms of Langley or Utah, but not here in the big smoke!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the quick response. I was just getting tired of the usual ND love in stuff.
Thought I would stir it up a bit. And I'm sure there is nothing normal about you ol'boys.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a possible Langley vs NDU preseason match up.

Anyone else got any preseason matches scheduled?

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Utah,

Talk to you ASAP.

PS.........Another North Delta United Soccer Club grad signing.Welcome to the Sqaud Todd Bailey see you at golf Tuesday!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey I was looking through some pics and found that these lads where in Chicago sometime at the beginning of the years and the guy (badknees7) on the right being choked assaulted a cabbie??? charges pending....:)

Attachments

• Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 94

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to hear of our new signing......the more the merrier!

AT: the car pools to away games should be a blast! We'll have to flip to see who drives home though.

Cheers!

N

NDU Alumni

You can say you heard it here first, Steve Miller signs with the NDU Alumni Team. Must have been all the poaching Halvy was doing around the beer cooler!!!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He said he might at the firehall yesterday...of course he could've been delerious from the "lack" of sleep due to the busy night at #19 hall?:D Or...he was told that there'd be Capt. Morgan spiced rum in the cooler:eek:

Cheers!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utah,

As long as Bailey shows up when we play you ,so we can enjoy watching him thump you;)!

He wouldn't have signed this year if he wasn't able to commit.I think he is looking forward to playing along side Millar this year.

Toes good to hear from you! Good to see your back out playing with Delta United. Good luck hope the knees hold out for you.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A-Tongue,
that's quite the line up you have put together from the sounds of it, very impressive!

Despite my best efforts, nobody wanted an old washed up hack, so I will be back where my Over 35 start began with PAFC. :cool:

Looking forward to the season and lots of banter here on TTP:D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads easy, it nice to have all the banter swing my way. I have missed it and look forward to a get season...beHEMOTH...I would love to have played in Ottawa and agree with all the lads NAPST is the more important tourney and we should be sending a rep to play as we host next year...but I can not get the pass to go...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0