Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Pre-season Banter 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF - Just get your Glad garbage bag out and cut a whole in the top and use a field liner spraycan to put a number on .. suits the budget of any Scottsman - as long as a teamate supplies the garbage bag.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is all really good news for Masters football: it would be great to see the FVSL be competetive again. The VMSL vs FVSL rivalry is probably the most fun part of the BCs at this level, so it will be very cool to have a strong showing out of the FVSL next spring, despite the emigration of died in the wool FVSLers to the Metro League of late.

Good luck to everyone.

Sir M.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight, Millar is going to coach Delta, play for ND Alumni and then to top it off coach his sons team. I call bullshit unless he's getting paid by 1 or all 3 teams.

Calling Capt. Morgan.

Millars decided to bail on coaching his sons team. Something about to many scottish kids on the team he can't afford to pay for all the kids happy meals.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Millar on board I guess Mantie will show up for what 3 -4 games tops this year??? And does this bring Johnny K from Langley out???? BK7 how is the back??

It's healing up too slowly, so i had to let the kid know that she's fired!! It's time to leave it to the professionals.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having a scroll through the rosters this year I've got to say that Mission in my mind are going to be the front-runners for the league - adding the creme de la creme from the Rapids (Willmets, Slane, Mumms, etc.) will put them over the top.

My take is the top 4 in no particular order will be - Mission / Poco / NDU / Delta.

This season will be the most competitve in years - should be a great battle

My two bits....

4ST OUT!!!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission in my mind are going to be the front-runners for the league - adding the creme de la creme from the Rapids (Willmets, Slane, Mumms, etc.).

Yep...and we (Poco) face the new and improved Mission boys on Friday night in the opener.

Should be an interesting measuring stick.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to hand it to Coach, he knew when to pull out of the Valley because his team would have gotten an ass-whoopin by this upstart team from Delta.

Please play the message!!!!!!!! I need a good laugh on this raining Weds morning.:D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't have that message on here as it is a clean site:eek: There would be to many "bleeps":D. I was wondering if Coach had been "tipping" a few before hand?
Us upstarts had our first kick about against the "younger" div 1 Rangers...sure we got beat. But we did have our chances and if we can play at that pace:eek: then we'll do fine this year. Looking forward to Saturday night in Langley!

Cheers!

BK7...what..no post? Thought that's why you left early:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't have that message on here as it is a clean site:eek: There would be to many "bleeps":D. I was wondering if Coach had been "tipping" a few before hand?
Us upstarts had our first kick about against the "younger" div 1 Rangers...sure we got beat. But we did have our chances and if we can play at that pace:eek: then we'll do fine this year. Looking forward to Saturday night in Langley!

Cheers!

Us upstarts? Seriously? Jesus Christ, I thought Jack The Lad had the market cornered on the sandbagging routine.

And, seriously...we have no idea what to expect. None.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers!

I know it was an early exit last night......it won't happen again,at least on match nights. See you Saturday night. Go NDU Go!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to hand it to Coach, he knew when to pull out of the Valley because his team would have gotten an ass-whoopin by this upstart team from Delta.

Please play the message!!!!!!!! I need a good laugh on this raining Weds morning.:D

Well done WAB!! What message?;) Good luck this season!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done WAB!! What message?;) Good luck this season!
You haven't heard the message? Not a word? Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184"]YouTube - Family Guy - Bird is the Word![/ame]

N

NDU Alumni

Funny thing is I heard the "message" and I did not hear the word bird once. There wass ome other four letter words dropped. I still do not know how you go from a 10 out 10 to a piece of $h!t.

N

NDU Alumni

BK7 with the performance at the beer cooler last night I think there was a fine charged to you!! No excuse that was sad

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny thing is I heard the "message" and I did not hear the word bird once. There wass ome other four letter words dropped. I still do not know how you go from a 10 out 10 to a piece of $h!t.

You'll have to ask the guy saying it. But when players would rather play for someone else instead of you, when you always thought they played for your team because of you, and then you realize it was for an entirely other reason.....well jealousy sets in and the guy realizes that the other guy is liked by the players more than him, and that guy that was a 10 turns to shite. Because, really, I think it's how one views himself, not others at that moment.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDUA relax,

At least he got the car this week and stayed past eight!

Not a bad game ,played some good stuff. Could of used Kirincic ,Anderson and a couple of others who wern't able to make it last night. Clayton Dobbin was a different class for them and it is too bad he isn't able to commit to Premier. No disrespect to Div 1 and the Rangers but he might be wasting his time playing there based on last night.

Should have another quality signing hopefully before Saturday. If so he can be a difference maker for us for sure!

Good guess but no its not Ranger Forever. Not yet anyways!

Can't wait to kick J.K. Saturday!

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutbob,

Lets get a game Sap. VS NDUA.

Nice last post ,should have a sound bite for you on TTP real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0