Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
'New'?

Sorry, but Tommy McQuade isn't 'new'. :mean:

That is a good result though guys and puts you in control now - Well done.

We lost 2-buzz to the Thunder yesterday.
I got there at half and the score was at that and stayed the same.
I thought we had a good second half but as hard as the boys tried we couldn't get anything really threatening against them.
Their back 4 were very solid and Mastermind looked his usual beast self in centre mid.
Good game lads.

Off ot Buenos Aires for some Steak, Malbec and Fitba for a couple of weeks.
River Plate or Boca Juniors?
Hmmmm

Adios Amigos,
RF

Go Boca. Have fun.

Sid...what happened to your guys from last year?

Langley put up a good fight, but they suffered from what we've been going through all year: Lack of subs.

Should have been 3-buzz, I missed a sitter from the corner of the 6-box with my first touch of the ball (what's new). Terrible finish, hope to shake the rust when I get back from holidays.

Definitely wasn't the same game that we had in Cup last spring...quality was a bit lacking for both sides on Sunday. Great weather though.

Cheers
Jason

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Boca. Have fun.

Sid...what happened to your guys from last year?

Langley put up a good fight, but they suffered from what we've been going through all year: Lack of subs.

Should have been 3-buzz, I missed a sitter from the corner of the 6-box with my first touch of the ball (what's new). Terrible finish, hope to shake the rust when I get back from holidays.

Definitely wasn't the same game that we had in Cup last spring...quality was a bit lacking for both sides on Sunday. Great weather though.

Cheers
Jason
lets just say a lot of players were contacted behind shauns back.,guys that were with him for years:angry:...............then i jumped ship to poco ,thought the wcfc program was shite & scam & uniforms were a scam too

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets just say a lot of players were contacted behind shauns back.,guys that were with him for years:angry:...............then i jumped ship to poco ,thought the wcfc program was shite & scam & uniforms were a scam too

spot on Sid.......or no wait......could it have been that these player's were treated like shite, didn't play much, were left off emails, etc......YUP, that was it instead.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were asked at the end of the season since the other couple teams didn't want to go
New look for WCFC this coming season
New players!
new team name to come!

Was it before or after this comment players starting looking elsewhere...just saying

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legends 2 - Thunder 1 yesterday! We should of had 3 or 4 more goals, but couldn't finish our dinner. Take the points, on to Coastal FC. Derby next week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ola Senoritas.

Langley 1 PoCo 0

We had a decent first half hour and went up on a great little buildup play.
After that PoCo came on and continued to press us the whole 2nd half.
We defended well and got a couple of breaks to hang on.

PoCo may have been a bit short (So were we mind you) but the guys they have are quality and still look like the team that walked the league two years ago.
A bit bafflled as to why they're at where they are in the standings.

Good game boys,
RF

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Diary: (c) Copyright Bulljive 2012

We beat a tough Aldergrove side 1-0 yesterday.
Parkside was in good shape considering the rain we had over the last few days.
Nice to see Deacs and Lorenzo playing back in the home town squad.
Joe is still a phenomenal player.
Great to have Coach Kenno out for us who was a huge spark out wide and lasted more than 16 minutes for the first time this season.
I still don't like 10AM kick offs on Sundays at Christmas time.
Neither does the wife when she makes impromptu late Sunday afternoon family dinner plans with her folks and I show up at 3:30 stating 'Daddy's Home!' unbeknownest to me that said in-laws are over.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the remote off chance that anyone from South Surrey reads this thread, Jeff ;), please note that we had a conflict on the December 15th game at Willoughby.
So, we've had to change it to Friday the 14th at 9:00PM instead at the same park.

Cheers,
RF

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Diary: (c) Copyright Bulljive 2012

We beat a tough Aldergrove side 1-0 yesterday.
Parkside was in good shape considering the rain we had over the last few days.
Nice to see Deacs and Lorenzo playing back in the home town squad.
Joe is still a phenomenal player.
Great to have Coach Kenno out for us who was a huge spark out wide and lasted more than 16 minutes for the first time this season.
I still don't like 10AM kick offs on Sundays at Christmas time.
Neither does the wife when she makes impromptu late Sunday afternoon family dinner plans with her folks and I show up at 3:30 stating 'Daddy's Home!' unbeknownest to me that said in-laws are over.
JD said if I buy some kit for him he would sign with us
Wtf :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would think it would be 'from' him dear bhoy.

And you'd need the whole fcuking club to buy in before he'd remotely consider I'm sure. :simper:

Reactions: sid

Ajax

Apr 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the remote off chance that anyone from South Surrey reads this thread, Jeff ;), please note that we had a conflict on the December 15th game at Willoughby.
So, we've had to change it to Friday the 14th at 9:00PM instead at the same park.

Cheers,
RF
Thanks for the info RF. Works out better for us to play Friday it turns out...we have a team X-mas party on Saturday. Cheers.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey 4 - Aldergrove 0

Should have been a much heavier scoreline...not sure how these guys have so many points...must be the early Sunday morning KO's on the tiny grass field!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think those 10AM kick offs are why SU have so many points too...

;)

Truth be told Sniffer, you've got a very good side and perhaps you should be higher in the standings?

Langley FC 5 - WC Saints 1

They only had 11 and lost a guy to a twisted ankle about 15 minutes into the 2nd half and at that point we had the obvious edge.
We quickly went up 3-0 but they got one back and actually took it to us for about 10 minutes but we finished them off with two late goals.

South Surrey visit us Friday and we'll be setting up for a Christmas feast,
Deepfryerforever

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Legends 1 - Surrey United 2, fun game to play, We were short 5 starters, Surrey dominated first 20 mins. But we worked hard and after Murray's PK was stopped, we scored. Surrey scored on a scramble at the whistle for halftime. Second half was pretty even, chances at both ends. Surrey scored on another scramble play, Legends had a few quality chances to tie, but couldn't find the back of the net. Surrey is by far the best team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0