Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said earlier, we are only here to take points from the pigs
good on you ,no wonder whistle blower doesnt run our league or your so called team!steve milller wants me to come over & run NDU with the blessing of his brothen in law
now I also get why wilkie never picked you for his forsumof curlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAR TROUBLE FOR THE OTHER 28 SO CALLED TEAMMATES

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HAWGS:dirty::pig:

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
good on you ,no wonder whistle blower doesnt run our league or your so called team!steve milller wants me to come over & run NDU with the blessing of his brothen in law
now I also get why wilkie never picked you for his forsumof curlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAR TROUBLE FOR THE OTHER 28 SO CALLED TEAMMATES

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HAWGS:dirty::pig:

Sid if you worried about your team as much as you worry about ours maybe you would not drop points to the heat, thunder and us

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey BTP,i care about your team,more than the 28 wankers that didnt,let me guess YOU guys are goung for a cup run with the spotted owl & paul ritchie leading the way while sir RASHER & WHISTLE BLOWER drive the minibusses to the games

take all the points you want from us ,whocares ,but to have 35 guys signed & X pros on your team ,I think its time to drop the 0-35 team and start an o-40
lol.............what an embarissment to the NDU club

skid,mark

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Rangers over Chilliwack

We scored early and then added a 2nd one about 20 minutes in. Good clean game and we played well defensively to keep them off the score sheet except for a penalty. We only had 12 players and they had about 17 but a few of their guys left during the game as they were not happy with their lack of playing time.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey BTP,i care about your team,more than the 28 wankers that didnt,let me guess YOU guys are goung for a cup run with the spotted owl & paul ritchie leading the way while sir RASHER & WHISTLE BLOWER drive the minibusses to the games

take all the points you want from us ,whocares ,but to have 35 guys signed & X pros on your team ,I think its time to drop the 0-35 team and start an o-40

Sid who has 35 guys signed??? And dont worry we will have a full squad next year when we play you again
lol.............what an embarissment to the NDU club

skid,mark

Sid who has 35 guys signed?? And dont worry we will make sure to have all our ex pros out next year to play you again

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain simple ND is a joke 7 players to a game with 35 signed that's a joke!Just leave the league!!!!Pretty bad when the ref told us the hole story at our game.Just shocking example and a slap in the face to the league to let this team play in the league!

way to throw the ref under the bus! i am sure he was just having a conversation with you. i am sure he did not have the intention of telling you so you can post it here.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:shite:
i dunno what the problem is. there is only one team making a big deal out of it. is there a cup thread for oldtimers?
wasnt it a waste of time though...............I couldnt give two fuks about either teams or the ref ,that saying slayer are :torture:

ps BTP sorry fact corrected you wankbags haVE 31 signed..............lol

sid:bomb:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of crying from the babybacks no wonder they lost on the weekend they must have been dehydrated.

Good win for poco this weekend and full marks to North Delta they are a classy bunch.

I guess if poco wins their last game against the Saints and the razorbacks win out their games we would end up tied. How exciting.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of crying from the babybacks no wonder they lost on the weekend they must have been dehydrated.

Good win for poco this weekend and full marks to North Delta they are a classy bunch.

I guess if poco wins their last game against the Saints and the razorbacks win out their games we would end up tied. How exciting.
disease dick?classy bunch NDU?.................they had 7 guys out,really well organised
figures you would play the safe card again

disease dick i hear u like tulips
why dont u wrap ur twolips around krazy mexis cack

sid

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

STD some guys get why we still play then there is the others like Sid still living the dream, I guess when the only thing you ever won is the Maple Ridge house league title you have to strive for something!! the BBQ is on our "ex pro" players next year!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD some guys get why we still play then there is the others like Sid still living the dream, I guess when the only thing you ever won is the Maple Ridge house league title you have to strive for something!! the BBQ is on our "ex pro" players next year!!
thats it...........I waited all day for this!!!!!!

suck your own hose dry BTP

SID
ps miller says ur a knob

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
big games this weekend for the battle for first place,when has anyone last seen a league like this ,that saying we are in 5 th 3 outta first & if we loose our last two & thunder win their last 3 & all the other teams above us win their matches, we could finish in 7-8-or 9 the place

crazy

sid

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes it's riveting.

With Castillians moving to the VMSL all you have to do is get in the top 3 to move up crazy sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0