Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Posts deleted.

I hardly ask for much from users here, but when I take time out of my day to make this place a bit better for everyone, don't be pricks and make me say fcuk it.

Last and only TTP warning here and not up for discussion.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow ,just checked out the standings & i cvannot believe how close the top 7 teams are
3 teams in 3rd 5 points outta first,all i want this weekend is for us to win & poco dumbindians to beat alderhole

go snowman go..........
go disease dick go:hiss:

sid
:pig:go razorbacks go

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow ,just checked out the standings & i cvannot believe how close the top 7 teams are
3 teams in 3rd 5 points outta first,all i want this weekend is for us to win & poco dumbindians to beat alderhole

go snowman go..........
go disease dick go:hiss:

sid
:pig:go razorbacks go

Great race in Div. 1 masters, will probably come down to the last weekend of the season. Is their really going to be an 8 team Masters Premier next year ?? We (NDU) play Langley on saturday and look forward to another strong outing... Me thinks theirs still time for us to make some noise in the Div. 1 title race!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And ..... Hopefully u beat the teAms in front of the backhackers

Sid

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad is not an even schedule. it makes you wonder who really belongs up there. but i guess you have to win the games that are dealt to you.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad is not an even schedule. it makes you wonder who really belongs up there. but i guess you have to win the games that are dealt to you.
like poco playing the wack twice?put jan 13 down on your things to do list krazywetty,cause the pigs will be having a ball at the poco pig farm:football:

sid

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
like poco playing the wack twice?
sid

stop swine-ing
Poco plays the top 2 teams twice each.... the piggies play them only once each...
also, you play the rangers and heat twice each ...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop swine-ing
Poco plays the top 2 teams twice each.... the piggies play them only once each...
also, you play the rangers and heat twice each ...
we play the top team once,the second twice ,the third twice the fourth once....................the heat ? you mean the surrey pigs vs thepittpigs
the heat are full of delta & surrey cops (the heat):pig::blade::no-no:
the razorbacks:pig: are full of wild pigs and one FAT WIND BAG TOO

sid aka windbag

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And ..... Hopefully u beat the teAms in front of the backhackers

Sid

Definately looking forward to the challenge and playing spoiler, its a crabshoot on any given week what 11 we will be fielding. That being said were always ready to battle.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
like poco playing the wack twice?put jan 13 down on your things to do list krazywetty,cause the pigs will be having a ball at the poco pig farm:football:

sid

i am not saying who has it easier. i junst dont like excuses. its like when people say they were missing players. whos fault is that?.
as for that date it is up on the calendar. and just to remind my self to go buy painkillers for the next day. you know you"ve played the baconbacks when you can barely walk after a game :p

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, we've played 7 of the top 8 teams and from an unbiased (and uneducated) opinion, Poco are ahead of the pack we've played. Aldergrove's 9 inch meadow does slow the game down and I think they have been the luckiest with the schedule so far. Not sure how they would do against one of the better teams on turf - they may find it difficult to keep up. I think other than that, you could probably throw 7 or 8 other teams in the division together and any one of them could win on any given day - no stand-outs for me.
Good to see it's a lot tighter than last year.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i am not saying who has it easier. i junst dont like excuses. its like when people say they were missing players. whos fault is that?.
as for that date it is up on the calendar. and just to remind my self to go buy painkillers for the next day. you know you"ve played the baconbacks when you can barely walk after a game :p
I hear some tequila helps that ,is the pain from yapping or working hard?IMO I def think Poco dumbinion will be on top once again this year & with our newest signing I'm hoping he will find the net !I just don't get playing the alumni one week & the next some players play for the sister team ! Whats the pOint of that ? Playing up makes sence ,but to play for two teams in DIV 1
Whatever turns your crank.........

Guru : please get your jiggles back up on ur profile picture

Sid

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guys but I think poco is going to struggle this weekend. Between injuries, work and a bar-mitzvah the numbers aren't looking too good. But as usual we will do our best and try to soldier on with what we have. Why do I feel like I'm posting in the wrong thread.

Div. one seems a little more balanced this year and it would be even tougher if it was a ten team division. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0