Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mar 3 weekend

South Surrey FC B -Chilliwack FC RapidsSouth Surrey Ath TURF #10
Aldergrove Utd -NFS SaintsParkside Park

Mar 10 weekend

Peace Arch Rangers -North Delta SC UtdSth Surrey Ath TURF #10
NFS Thunder -Chilliwack FC RapidsTownsend TURF
NFS Saints -Poco Dominion FCPitt Meadows TURF
Aldergrove Utd -Langley Utd Alumni BJackman Park WEST
Peace Arch FC Legends -NFS RazorbacksSouth Surrey Ath Park

Mar 17 weekend

North Delta SC Utd -NFS ThunderDelsom TURF
Peace Arch Utd Alumni -Surrey HeatSouth Surrey Ath Park
South Surrey FC B -Langley Utd Alumni BSouth Surrey Ath TURF #10

Mar 24 weekend

Peace Arch FC Legends -Peace Arch Utd AlumniSouth Surrey Ath Park

Remaining games as per current schedule...

I'm not seeing any easy games here, with exception of Alumni/Heat game as previously mentioned. Accumulated cards are definitely in play at this point when it comes to game-day roster availability. Fair number of M1 players sitting on 2 yellows (myself included :( )

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lost 3 in a row now. bradner cup, 1 league and now masters cup. lost our keeper and sweeper at the same time, now I may be out for balance of year after last night. foot looks like I was run over by a car, picked the wrong 50/50 ball to challenge on.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lost 3 in a row now. bradner cup, 1 league and now masters cup. lost our keeper and sweeper at the same time, now I may be out for balance of year after last night. foot looks like I was run over by a car, picked the wrong 50/50 ball to challenge on.
your like me ,getting soft in ur old age!!

sid

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is rock bottom and there is rock bottom ! Unbelievable what I witnessed and participated in tonight. First and foremost to the Peace Arch Rangers Congrats on the win and thanks for your hospitality. We kicked off with 9 players because crutches and walkers were considered dangerous goods. We quickly counteracted with a substitution of a Hooded has-been !!!! Honestly though jokes aside 25 of the 26 break-aways the Rangers had should have been dealt with by the BTP with time to spare !! God bless the offside trap. Yours truly the fat bastard # 30.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Rasher...

Aldergrove 0 LUFC B 0

Not much to say other than Davie Kubec and Robbie J obviously having great games in the sticks for both teams.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is rock bottom and there is rock bottom ! Unbelievable what I witnessed and participated in tonight. First and foremost to the Peace Arch Rangers Congrats on the win and thanks for your hospitality. We kicked off with 9 players because crutches and walkers were considered dangerous goods. We quickly counteracted with a substitution of a Hooded has-been !!!! Honestly though jokes aside 25 of the 26 break-aways the Rangers had should have been dealt with by the BTP with time to spare !! God bless the offside trap. Yours truly the fat bastard # 30.

From what I hear BTP is going to play for the razorhacks next year..

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great !! that leaves us with a core group of 6
Lol
So you guys are done & thank fuk for that !too bad there are 21 flakes you have to play with week in week out!that must be an embarrassment for the NDU club ,having 31 signed the spotted owl ,Paul Ritchie ,Doug muirhead etc & you can't field a team for the past 10 weeks!!yeah I am sour you showed up with ur full team against us then...Bingo you all threw in the towel
The league should just fuk your crew outta it as it is a Waste of everyone's time especially ours ,nevermind yours!
That saying it was a good year to all master div 1 teams & the highlight of the year was the spotted owl comment :) & the HEaT beating the hawgs
Best of luck to RF & crew in the semi finals & wouldn't that be the Icing on the cake if they make the final & get to play in the provincials

Cheers to all

Sid

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol
So you guys are done & thank fuk for that !too bad there are 21 flakes you have to play with week in week out!that must be an embarrassment for the NDU club ,having 31 signed the spotted owl ,Paul Ritchie ,Doug muirhead etc & you can't field a team for the past 10 weeks!!yeah I am sour you showed up with ur full team against us then...Bingo you all threw in the towel
The league should just fuk your crew outta it as it is a Waste of everyone's time especially ours ,nevermind yours!
That saying it was a good year to all master div 1 teams & the highlight of the year was the spotted owl comment :) & the HEaT beating the hawgs
Best of luck to RF & crew in the semi finals & wouldn't that be the Icing on the cake if they make the final & get to play in the provincials

Cheers to all

Sid
Sid from what I hear NDU just builds teams to take points from you and the Saints....I agree with you it is crap but hey at least they gave you cake after they beat you!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid from what I hear NDU just builds teams to take points from you and the Saints....I agree with you it is crap but hey at least they gave you cake after they beat you!!
And it was old & stale just like muirhead

Say yellow to Kellins biatch13!!

Sistasid

Picard is the top master chef

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question...if a striker on a clear breakaway is taken down by the goaltender who does not make contact with the ball, and a penalty kick is given...is there not a card to the goaltender? What color?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it comes down to intent interpreted by the referee?
IE - Did the keeper try to go for the ball or was it blatantly straight to the body with no intent to go for the ball?
I'll say this - It's a tough call and I've been whistled on stuff where I genuinely didn't think it was a PK at all as I got the ball.

So that said, its happened to me a few times in the last couple of years and I think all but one time I got yellows when the PK was given.

Which I thought was complete horseshit of course. :cool:

Referees please?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question...if a striker on a clear breakaway is taken down by the goaltender who does not make contact with the ball, and a penalty kick is given...is there not a card to the goaltender? What color?
give the keeper two thumbs up card & a pat on his back for not been a pussy,
let me guess....................you were the striker??

sid

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
he gave a pk, so he's called a foul...then (page 37 of the laws of the game)
Sending-off offences
A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the
following seven offences:
• serious foul play
• violent conduct
• spitting at an opponent or any other person
• denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within
his own penalty area)
• denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving
towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a
penalty kick

• using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
• receiving a second caution in the same match
A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the
vicinity of the field of play and the technical area.
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/generic/81/42/36/lawsofthegame_2011_12_en.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0