Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PoCo v Alder was a piss-take!

I think most of the Aldergrove squad ran to their trucks with their kit still on as soon as the final whistle blew.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Rangers worked extremely hard with only one sub.Really should have scored six tonight. Always fun playing our step bro's SD from the wrong side of the tracks.Pretty good bunch for the most part.

1 ref, 3 refs,10 refs it doesn't make a difference or matter just more shite!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure who they were missing if any but Aldergrove had no business tieing that game. Showed up 20 seconds late for the game and missed the first goal.
Poco had a large majority of the ball possession and shoulda had a couple goals but didn't finish.
I expected to more of Aldergrove to be honest. We'll see if they stay in 1st for the whole season.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure who they were missing if any but Aldergrove had no business winning that game. Showed up 20 seconds late for the game and missed the first goal.
Poco had a large majority of the ball possession and shoulda had a couple goals but didn't finish.
I expected to more of Aldergrove to be honest. We'll see if they stay in 1st for the whole season.

f00k me, we did not loose that game did we? 2-2 tied wasnt it? guru? snowman? ranger?

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why was it a piss take

The game was just dominated by Poco... The result was very unfortunate for Dominion. The green goblins were sweating, but smiling, all the way back to the pastures.... Not one player on that squad is of premier caliber - should they get promoted I expect that they would revamp, or decline.. or else they'll get smacked around just like they were last year...

Mex - yes, it was a tie... One of those ties that feels like a loss.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid how about a recap from the pig pen
2 minutes in they scored a beauty!top shelf!we battled hard & got a beautie ourselves early in the second,set play corner kick.......there was lots of yapping especially from the cnut who spat at one of our players.........our guy took a swing & both rejected .............good result for both teams & pints ware xtra cold last night!onto next week NFS V NSF athome

:pig:sid

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame the ref. He told poco we were having 2 minutes of silence and he told aldergrove we were having 1 minute. By the time we looked up it was 1 nothing. Looks like we won't be turning down promotion this year. Langley will have to stay up on their own.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 4 - NDU 2 Full credit to the Langly boys for the victory, overall they worked harder and were hungrier for the ball on the night and got the result they deserved. It was bloody cold out their !!!! And who was that ringer in net for you LUFC boys, might have to do an id check to make sure he is over 35 !! :rolleyes: Well played RF always a pleasure to see ya out on the pitch and have a quick chat. Good luck to you boys the rest of the way!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC 4 - NDU 2 Full credit to the Langly boys for the victory, overall they worked harder and were hungrier for the ball on the night and got the result they deserved. It was bloody cold out their !!!! And who was that ringer in net for you LUFC boys, might have to do an id check to make sure he is over 35 !! :rolleyes: Well played RF always a pleasure to see ya out on the pitch and have a quick chat. Good luck to you boys the rest of the way!

Well done Stasher.Gotta agree.Well done Frase,just love givin' you a hard time,buddy! Not very impressed with former teammates comment,though.Out of order and disappointing! Amazing how some things just don't change.Oh well,on to next week....time to get back on the winning track.NDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
f00k me, we did not loose that game did we? 2-2 tied wasnt it? guru? snowman? ranger?

The game was just dominated by Poco... The result was very unfortunate for Dominion... . Not one player on that squad is of premier caliber...

Mex - yes, it was a tie... One of those ties that feels like a loss.

Yes Mexy, it WAS a loss... a 2 - 2 loss
judging by the 2 games we played against them, (a 2 - nil loss, and a 2 - 2 loss) ... these guys are fudge packe... er ... mid packers at best. We were effin awful in the 1st loss, (as were they) but got a couple by our back up keep (who was fcukin amazing!) and on the 2 - 2 game, they had no business even being in it... how the hell are these guys in top spot?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They aren't a bad team at all. They work their asses off, and never stop working. They are very typical Aldergrove, many of the same characters from over the years, but they seem to have gotten younger. We thought they were the best sqad we've played all year, TBH.

Plus, as much as Gordie Clark is a hick, he's an ageless hick.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They aren't a bad team at all. They work their asses off, and never stop working. They are very typical Aldergrove, many of the same characters from over the years, but they seem to have gotten younger. We thought they were the best sqad we've played all year, TBH.

Plus, as much as Gordie Clark is a hick, he's an ageless hick.
They're not bad, and I did say I thought they should be mid pack based on what we saw (not in the basement). We were awful in the first show, and mediocre in the latest... however, that seems to be what we've been like all year, so I'd say we should be just barely above mid pack. and they do work all game, which is why they made us look bad in both... we weren't willing to work and just got frustrated at shitty passes and them gobbling them up... a goal 15 seconds in, an offside goal, and us missing a pk all helped them to a undeserving tie... also I thought they were a good bunch... I'd rather play these guys and tie, than play some of the other teams and win...

PS, didn't we already play you this year? so how could Alderditch be the best squad so far :)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without major changes they will struggle to win any games in premier next year. Based on what I have seen this year and last we should have 3 eight team divisions for masters. It would reflect the different levels better and the overall games would be more competitive.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru how do you know the guy was offside on their second goal? Judging by your position I assumed you didn't see he was there.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without major changes they will struggle to win any games in premier next year. Based on what I have seen this year and last we should have 3 eight team divisions for masters. It would reflect the different levels better and the overall games would be more competitive.
agreed

Guru how do you know the guy was offside on their second goal? Judging by your position I assumed you didn't see he was there.
just going by what Krazy Mexy told me afterwards -from his sweeping position on the touchline at the midfield line - that the guy was off by the length of a churrito ...

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well at least its competetive season for all...or most...unless you put your opponent away you could pay the price with one or two mistakes...which is exactly what happened to us Sunday.

PAU Alumni 2 - Chilliwack 2

Had enough chances for 5 or more goals but 2 still should have been enough...yours truely gifted them a dropped cross and one defensive breakdown in the last 2 minutes for their second and tying goal...other than than we had long stretches of domination. Opportunity wasted as seems everyone else near the top tied with the exception of the PAU Legends who took advantage with a win to move up to 2nd..... Its anyones race at this point.

TLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0