Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks guys but I think poco is going to struggle this weekend. Between injuries, work and a bar-mitzvah the numbers aren't looking too good. But as usual we will do our best and try to soldier on with what we have. Why do I feel like I'm posting in the wrong thread.

Div. one seems a little more balanced this year and it would be even tougher if it was a ten team division. Maybe next year.
they have you ,guru, sexymexi & golden eddie!whats the problem:confused::strive:

wind bag:football:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That bar-mitzvah could be a killer for you guys
dude now i know how you felt this time last year or how you felt about me...........we are in the position u were last & you are in the position we were in last year.................!

sid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I have to tell you...though I am not pleased w/ the results, I am real pleased w/ our squad right now. Yes, it took all of September and most of October to get things sorted, but we have a very solid bunch. Right now, finishing (or lack of it) is killing us, where last year we had Nessy scorring at will, and Regan getting on the board a bunch, too. This year...the chances aren't quite as abundant, but possesion is solid, and...no finish!

The last two games have been very good, and quite honestly should have taken 4 of the possible 6 points. To have zero points over the last two is shocking.

I'm not concerned about our LUFC Div. 1 Masters...we'll finish in the top half of the group. Concerned for the Prem guys though, but now we finally have some reliable numbers and may be in position to help them out.

We'll see how the season unfolds. I'm going to be missing a bunch of matches for the last bit of this calendar year w/ a bunch of travel coming up, but me thinks the squad will pull out a fistfull of results. Looking forward to this weekend. ND are a good group of lads, and we always seem to have very good matches between us.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor Taco! i dont understand why you guys pick on him so much. that guy doesnt say much and when he does i dont understand him either.
get to bed .............big game tomorrow
good luck to all div 1 teams

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 10

Langley Utd Alumni B​
North Delta SC United​
Willoughby TURF EAST
Sat 5pm
blank.gif

Nov 11/12/13

NFS Razorbacks​
South Surrey FC B​
Pitt Meadows TURF
Fri 8pm
blank.gif

Surrey Heat​
Peace Arch Rangers​
Hjorth TURF #1
Sun 6pm
blank.gif

Peace Arch FC Legends​
NFS Saints​
South Surrey Ath Park #6
Sun 12.30pm
blank.gif

Peace Arch Utd Alumni​
Chilliwack FC Rapids​
South Surrey Ath Park #6
Sun 10am
blank.gif

NFS Thunder​
Surrey FC Caps​
Hammond Park
Sun Noon
blank.gif

Poco Dominion FC​
Aldergrove Utd​
Gates TURF
Fri 9pm
blank.gif

MOTW? Poco vs Aldergrove?

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
And ..... Hopefully u beat the teAms in front of the backhackers

Sid
Sid, we are playing 15 new players this week, we are supplying name tags for the boys so they get to know each other faster. It is hard being part of a club everyone, including ex scottish nationals, want to join. We may be looking for a new bench manger next year and the job comes with all the chocolate cake you can eat. Let us know!! Whistle Blower may have room in his basement suite for you

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 10
Langley Utd Alumni B​
North Delta SC United​
Willoughby TURF EASTSat 5pm
blank.gif
Nov 11/12/13
NFS Razorbacks​
South Surrey FC B​
Pitt Meadows TURFFri 8pm
blank.gif
Surrey Heat​
Peace Arch Rangers​
Hjorth TURF #1Sun 6pm
blank.gif
Peace Arch FC Legends​
NFS Saints​
South Surrey Ath Park #6Sun 12.30pm
blank.gif
Peace Arch Utd Alumni​
Chilliwack FC Rapids​
South Surrey Ath Park #6Sun 10am
blank.gif
NFS Thunder​
Surrey FC Caps​
Hammond ParkSun Noon
blank.gif
Poco Dominion FC​
Aldergrove Utd​
Gates TURFFri 7:30pm
blank.gif

MOTW? Poco vs Aldergrove?

poco time change

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
get to bed .............big game tomorrow
good luck to all div 1 teams

sid

Sid and Razorback lads: Watch out for the 280 lb Wild boar up front tonight for Surrey FC. Better call in the American Hoggers its gonna be 'pigs gone wild' at the Pitt. Might have to come watch this one !! Good luck

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid and Razorback lads: Watch out for the 280 lb Wild boar up front tonight for Surrey FC. Better call in the American Hoggers its gonna be 'pigs gone wild' at the Pitt. Might have to come watch this one !! Good luck
Isn't a rasher part of a pig!
Would love to see you again!especiall if you bring the Guinness

Come on over & we can have a pint

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stasher if you are well enough to drink we will see you suited up tomorrow night!! Stay away from sid and his sounder of hogs!! They will wait for your back to be turned and then hack you or just drag you down by the collar!! By the way thanks for the free kick there is no way our #20 would of scored!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stasher if you are well enough to drink we will see you suited up tomorrow night!! Stay away from sid and his sounder of hogs!! They will wait for your back to be turned and then hack you or just drag you down by the collar!! By the way thanks for the free kick there is no way our #20 would of scored!!
come to piGG MEADOWS TONIGHT BTP & I will introduce you to dave piggy picton ,friday night @ the pigg meadows pig pen 8 ko,ill buy the pints & tell KELLINS to answer his fcuking phone texts or e mails ,nothing more than telling your kid bout going to watch the caps train ,i guess you dont bring sand to the beach

now stasher the rasher , I thought uppal the muslim isnt into pig:pig::yawn::fwew: fukin plane bomber

sidthesausage

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
come to piGG MEADOWS TONIGHT BTP & I will introduce you to dave piggy picton ,friday night @ the pigg meadows pig pen 8 ko,ill buy the pints & tell KELLINS to answer his fcuking phone texts or e mails ,nothing more than telling your kid bout going to watch the caps train ,i guess you dont bring sand to the beach

now stasher the rasher , I thought uppal the muslim isnt into pig:pig::yawn::fwew: fukin plane bomber

sidthesausage

Bang on Sid, our heroic Bin-Uppal isn't much of a swine fan buuuuut does have a fancy for the old sheep. Always cruisin the valley with his Gum boots donned ! Don't let his striped shirt or whistle fool ya out there in the meadows. BTP don't worry mate I'll be suited up for tomorrow nights clash at Willoughby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0