Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to both Poco teams.I think they will both move foreward to the next round.

JTL will be missing the game thro injury and POCO LEGENDS Lloyd and Bored will probably make up the strike force.

The only way Langley can win is if they play with 12 men and no-one notices.After saying that,they are a great bunch of lads who will be drinking loads with the Poco lads.

Poco Dominion should move on to the Quarter Finals with loads of experience in the team.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to both Poco teams.I think they will both move foreward to the next round.

JTL will be missing the game thro injury and POCO LEGENDS Lloyd and Bored will probably make up the strike force.

The only way Langley can win is if they play with 12 men and no-one notices.After saying that,they are a great bunch of lads who will be drinking loads with the Poco lads.

Poco Dominion should move on to the Quarter Finals with loads of experience in the team.
can you reccomend a good physio to him?that should speed the process up!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold night out there tonight. Pleasant game, nice to get some more bodies back.
Good effort from the Lords tonight.
I didn't get the details on Utah voice box incident, he was on the field but I couldn't hear him at all.
Did one of your famous apres game parties get a little out of hand and 'something' get jammed a little too deep?

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 4 - Langley All Blacks 1.

Good game. Good spirits by both teams. Good reffing too. Was 0-0 at half, with South Delta having an edge in play. South Delta went up 1-0 off a corner kick. Got a second one a few minutes later off a screened shot. Game was basically decided by now. South Delta went up 3-0 off a counter attack. Langley got one back from some broken play after a corner. South Delta finished with a PK with 10 minutes to go.
Apparently Langley had some key guys missing, but my opinion is that they could play in the Premier division next year. They wouldn't be a top team but they would give teams a good game.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to our other Poco team today !!! Hoping the Castilians will be there cheering them on.

Dominion will probably be the 2nd Div 1 team left in the competition with the Razorbacks winning big last night,along with Castilians and S.Delta already in the hat for Wednesdays draw.

Expecting ND Alumni,Delta United,Peace Arch Dragons,White Rock to go thro'

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't play are best game but a win is a win!

No you guys did not, considering we only had 10 players with 3 of us playing with injuries and could hardly run. You guys should be getting free rounds for the rest of the year from the guys who couldn't hit the net with those one on ones with our keeper

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially when we went down to 8 men....although I don't recall you guys scoring in the last minutes of the 25 we played in the second half.

Cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially when we went down to 8 men....although I don't recall you guys scoring in the last minutes of the 25 we played in the second half.

Cheers!
Well Like I said last night
U guys are a hard working team
Like us
Thanks for the matches
& showing up
Hats off to Troy woods
In his day not onE player in masters could lace hhis boots
Good stuff woodsy & wow # 10
Fuk me ! U can run , play & work hard ....but ur elbows are going to hurt someone one day
Or maybe theirs hurt u

Sid

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion 3, Peace Arch FC 1.

Scrappy game, but we're happy to move on to the quarters.

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA UNITED 4 - SOUTH SURREY FC 3

SS scores early but DU reply, then take a 4-1 lead at half. SS come back in the 2nd with 2 quick ones and DU fall back a bit . Another game that SS played hard and came up just short, SS keeper was on his toes and SS could have led at several stages. GL DU rest of the way

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late post but wanted to say the Castillians are a class squad on and off the pitch.
They bent us over from the start but it was good to get to play against the best.

Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Nice to see some old faces and TTP posters and especially good to see Knees United playing again.

Bum cream please,
RF

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late post but wanted to say the Castillians are a class squad on and off the pitch.
They bent us over from the start but it was good to get to play against the best.

Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Nice to see some old faces and TTP posters and especially good to see Knees United playing again.

Bum cream please,
RF

Frase, you guys were a great team to play against, er, i mean watch.
Sorry about the changerooms fiasco. Premier squad was supposed to leave it open for us after they were done but didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0