Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, painful isn't the word I would have used. :)

Keep your feathers outta my face and please cover up :eek:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
4st:

If you're having to rely on Wayman to bring a cooler out, you guys MUST be desperate. :D

Trece

I have to say in all my years:rolleyes: of playing I've never seen such a varied assortment of pints in a cooler. Wayman's hands-down is the best beer man I've had the privledge of playing with.

When Wayman's relinquishes his duty the next beer man for Delta has BIG shoes to fill:p

4ST OUT (and running home to Mom :D - for you $$$MAN)
:bronco::bronco:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money, I have something to say, I still like WhiteRocks chances in the Cup game next weekend, especially if their keeper plays like he did vs. us on Sat. night.
Plus, what GEU team will show up to the dance?

Good win, but also very lucky.

HOS out

Thanks Hos but I think the steroid induced Geu team will show up. As for who plays goal, who fcuking cares. Now back to Hos, we will make swiss cheese out of you. Your name will change from Hands of Stone to Whiplash with all the balls we put past you. So pull out the neck brace and pop in a couple of T3's because there is a runaway train running wild and your's is the next dance were going to crash.

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You never gave us any credit when we were thumping everyone so shut your cakehole :mad:

Come on Dizzy talk to Tony I've only ever had respect for you guys.:) On another note, I don't think you guys will have to worry about potting a 100 goals for the season. As someone said to me earlier on in the season, Dizzzy enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. The year is now 2008 accept the fact you got bitch slapped Sunday, you guys are a great team. In 2008 were a better team.:D

$$$MANTHEHISTORIAN

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that Scotch-driven post last night. I actually quoted the wrong quote.

Never mind.....

All credit to GEU on Sunday. Well battled. No complaints at you lot, just frustrated with our own performance.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Phats what are you dead or something? :eek: Liven it up a little here. Hos your little picture on your avtar about your new signing about your new big buddy defender. It looks like a cheap knockoff of a Brokeback Mountain photo shoot.:D

$$$MAN

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only Brokeback that will be going on in the FVSL will be the Mighty Rangers giving it to the loose in the back GEU players, but I heard you ridge boys are into that kind of stuff. So spend some money on lube, man.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only Brokeback that will be going on in the FVSL will be the Mighty Rangers giving it to the loose in the back GEU players, but I heard you ridge boys are into that kind of stuff. So spend some money on lube, man.

hos

What is a MightyRanger is it a inflatable doll with a hole in it's ass? All I hear is you've used your doll to much pssssssssssssssssssssssss:confused:. Nothing duct tape wouldn't fix.:D Save your money Hos you'll need it!

$$$MAN

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does it always come down to things with holes in them for you GEU lads?
Fcuk me, enough with the deliverance theme from you Maple Ditch farmers. :D

Must say Moneyman Big BP looked good last night at training.
He said the money was good at GEU but the fact he'd have to wear his cup on backwards at training was the over'riding' deterrent. ;)

COME ON WHITE ROCK

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does it always come down to things with holes in them for you GEU lads?
Fcuk me, enough with the deliverance theme from you Maple Ditch farmers. :D

Must say Moneyman Big BP looked good last night at training.
He said the money was good at GEU but the fact he'd have to wear his cup on backwards at training was the over'riding' deterrent. ;)

COME ON GEU YOU ROCK
:D

Well no doubt he looked good at training, look who he was going against. :D A goalie and a defender who spend there free time holding hands and smiling for the camera. Aren't you a Scotsman Rf, cups are for pussies a true Scotchman could take a shot in the nards control the ball and with the skill of a surgeon thread the ball in the back of the net. Sorry that is a Irishman:rolleyes:
Barry will reconsider being on the $$$MANS payroll once the game is over.

$$$MAN

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well no doubt he looked good at training, look who he was going against. :D A goalie and a defender who spend there free time holding hands and smiling for the camera. Aren't you a Scotsman Rf, cups are for pussies a true Scotchman could take a shot in the nards control the ball and with the skill of a surgeon thread the ball in the back of the net. Sorry that is a Irishman:rolleyes:
Barry will reconsider being on the $$ payroll once the game is over.

$$

$$$Man,

Why you guys playing at "New" Hammond. I thought that field was for proper footballing teams? :rolleyes:

You must have a prediction for the GEU pelting of WR? Give us a score big boy!

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ranger I hear our buddy Larry is going in for surgery ,give him my best wishes and tell him he has allot of new recruits to train so get well soon!:)
Highlander

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game today between Delta and Peace Arch, Peace Arch 2 point's behind but have a game in hand.

who's going to win this one lads ???????

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooooh - Tasty MOTW indeed.

I would say our game against Abby is a close second though.

A tie is certianly what we want though eh WB? :D

In honor of it being Robbie Burns Day today, the Drambuie wil be making an appearance into the dresssing room tonight.
Silver Fox and I will lead our famous rendition of Auld Lang Syne in the showers from the New Years party at Klaassen's house circa 1990:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?

CHORUS:
Nah nah nah nah, nah nah,
nah nah nah nah,
nah nah nah nah o’nah nah nah,
for auld lang syne.

NEXT:
nah nah nah nah nah nah-nah!
nah nah nah nah nah!