Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
God - I was quite happy over the Xmas break as I forgot about all the rubbish that comes from $$$MAN'S pie-hole.

New year - same old crap;)

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December Results and Banter

100-1, how do you like those odds, spare change?

but I think Barry Parno can get you a better rate then that especially after scores three goals against you playing for GEU!

100-1 odds are pretty good, even for a team like GEU, didn't you boys drop points to White Rock?

If you can, get Barry out to the next game, it has been a few months since we have seen the bigman, he is good, but I don't think even Barry could carry GEU to a win over the Mighty Rangers.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
God - I was quite happy over the Xmas break as I forgot about all the rubbish that comes from $$'S pie-hole.

Hey At least I didn't start out the new year with Geu undefeated in 2008.

cheers;

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December Results and Banter

100-1 odds are pretty good, even for a team like GEU, didn't you boys drop points to White Rock?

If you can, get Barry out to the next game, it has been a few months since we have seen the bigman, he is good, but I don't think even Barry could carry GEU to a win over the Mighty Rangers.

hos

HOS don't you see the perfect setup, it's all about playing the odds 100-1 to be exact. If we lose to Whiterock in cup play I'll never post again!!!!!!

$$$MAN

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is OK - $$Man can rent BC Place...
$$Man - are you picking up any Metro ford players for your team - might be wise as they would love an easy shot at the BCs ..... and could help your 100-1 odds.....
Your Adviser.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is OK - $ can rent BC Place...
$ - are you picking up any Metro ford players for your team - might be wise as they would love an easy shot at the BCs ..... and could help your 100-1 odds.....
Your Adviser.

Why is it the only person with any sense is Taxman. Eight Ranger players have sent me private e-mails looking for a little kick back. Most of them say the same story.Fcuking wife spent to much at christmas, bills are piling up what can I do? Sandbag HOS make a bad pass, miss a tackle, miss an empty net the list goes on. Are you puckering up yet HOS? The things people will do for Money, Unbelievable as my child hood hero The Dice Man would say!

ticktockticktockticktock The time is getting closer HOS I think this will be a better investment than the five condos I bought in Yaletown 6 yrs ago.

$$$MAN

As my Daddy said one persons misFORTUNE is another persons gain!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this what it has come done to SpareChange, the need to buy Ranger players in an attempt to get a win and collect 100 pints on a 100-1 bet. No way you could buy this team, even with Chuaten (sp.) now signed for us.

Ya your 100 pints would be very nice, but the one I will be drinking at Newton after our match with GEU, will be the sweetest of 2008, so bring on Barry, our new signing will shut him down no problem, yes the bigman in my avatar is now a Mighty Ranger.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this what it has come done to SpareChange, the need to buy Ranger players in an attempt to get a win and collect 100 pints on a 100-1 bet. No way you could buy this team, even with Chuaten (sp.) now signed for us.

Ya your 100 pints would be very nice, but the one I will be drinking at Newton after our match with GEU, will be the sweetest of 2008, so bring on Barry, our new signing will shut him down no problem, yes the bigman in my avatar is now a Mighty Ranger.

hos

Doesn't look to big to me!:bronco:I am on a strict Rangerforever training regime sunny beaches, cheap booze and plenty of it! Rehab is beautiful isn't it!

$$$MANTHENEWBROWNGUYONGEU

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
God - I was quite happy over the Xmas break as I forgot about all the rubbish that comes from $$'S pie-hole.

Hold on Forest rumour has it from Uncle Tony :)(aka Highlander) the immortal giant of a goalie that your only 33 and you can't even keep up with the over 35's. That's ok when your knees better Tony says he will get you exemption for over 40's. :wa::wa::wa::wa:

$$$MANTHEBOREDWITHNOTHINGTOSELL

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah...must explain why you were a no show at the Hemlock Chalet when I came a knockin (Looking to refill the flask) over the holidays MM.

Same regime basically though, lots of booze but subsituted the beaches with the slopes while rehabbing the wheel.
I'm ready to go.

Let's hope your much improved side is as well for Sunday.
When you can tell the youngster yourself in person about the O40s exemption as you're both pulling splinters out of your ass.

;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well not a very fun night tonight.....Team Vote and i was asked to step down as coach.............Yes i am disapointed but accept the boys decision.

Barry and Izzo stepped up and came clean and both are retiring??....Barry and Izzo are done.

Mclean transfered tonight............He wants a fresh start!:rolleyes:

No new name on the New Coach but i heard later he has some Vancouver connections.

We will still be good................Just not as good......:rolleyes:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well not a very fun night tonight.....Team Vote and i was asked to step down as coach.............Yes i am disapointed but accept the boys decision.

Barry and Izzo stepped up and came clean and both are retiring??....Barry and Izzo are done.

No new name on the New Coach but i heard later he has some Vancouver connections.

Coach that is terrible - I guess that means RF will have no chance of ever seeing the park now ... How could your team do that to someone with such a great record ? Can you still continue with the odd drunken rant ?

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I talked to Ian Mclean after the meeting and he is going to BRM good luck in your soccer in the VMSL mate, but Mclean did say that Barry will go with him if they want him sorry Moneyman.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Remember this Coach, Mike Keenan is back in the Show and so shall you.:D

cheers;

$$$MAN:bronco::bronco::bronco:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's funny...Barry just signed a form last night?.....kidding...

Coach...was it full in favour or a close one..the vote I mean...in other words...peaceful..or a lynching?

Cheers!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,
I am sorry to hear about you being let go as coach , I know you took the position very seriously and put alot of hard work into it. Are you staying on in some capacity ? Player maybe ? Or manager ? I guess winning the league and making the Western canadians ( more than once ) would be a good reason to let a coach go :rolleyes:
You live in the grove and I am sure the Allblacks could use someone to run the sidelines :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to go out on a very short limb here, make an educated guess, and call bullshite on all of the above.

Bullshite.

Hugs and Kisses,

BRM.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand the $$Man is looking for some help at GEU - perhaps you can help them out ... $$Man wanted us to transfer our team to GEU for an easy BC birth .. but the dollars were a little short - he still has a few days to up the ante.
I think the Metro Ford fire sale is shite and they should lose their spot for next year - otherwise this will become common place in the future - and we can't have people picking through Cracovia's line-up.
We have tried to pry RF away from the Rangers but could not afford to purchase two sets of kit and pay the necessary mending fees to create a "uniform" for him.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand the $ is looking for some help at GEU - perhaps you can help them out ... $ wanted us to transfer our team to GEU for an easy BC birth .. but the dollars were a little short - he still has a few days to up the ante.
I think the Metro Ford fire sale is shite and they should lose their spot for next year - otherwise this will become common place in the future - and we can't have people picking through Cracovia's line-up.
We have tried to pry RF away from the Rangers but could not afford to purchase two sets of kit and pay the necessary mending fees to create a "uniform" for him.

Money is just a piece of paper Taxman tell me how much paper you need.As for Metro Ford it is a used car lot, and there team warranty had expired. So a cheap auction of players begin. Rangerforever come on Taxman you have to look at the whole picture, surely his beer cooler purchases would gladly outway any other cost.But he is Scottish!!!!!!:D:D:D

p.s Phatanslow good to see you posting, I guess you've been working through your lunch hours to make a little extra cash for the rematch. I miss reading your posts.:wa::wa::wa:
cheers;

$$$MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0