Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/Rangers

I'm sorry - What winnings MM? :confused:

Urp.

:wa:

our goalie had a rough night

Agreed Big Man.
A couple of drops by your guy did gift us a couple of softies.
Unlucky for him and good to see you out testing the new wheel.

GEU were up for the task and worked hard for the 90 but as Coach so humbly :rolleyes: mentioned :D, we seemed to perform that much better than the boys from Maple Ditch which in the end made the points well deserved IMHO.

Bitter Cabbage - I thought you had a good game man. :)
Mastermind did well too considering wearing a brace (target :D).

Cheers to a few of the young Rangers and fellow TTPers (Guinness, Studs Up, etc.) for making the trip out to watch the battle with the new and improved GEU.

RF

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU/Rangers

Bitter Cabbage - I thought you had a good game man. :)
Mastermind did well too considering wearing a brace (target :D).

Good to see you on the field big man. You played a solid second half, although I think you and Moneyman need to find a new supplier for your shorts. The Jordache look went out of style in 1984. :eek:

Glad I made the move to Masters this year. There's been some quality ball over the season.

Looking forward to another shot at the Mighty Rangers next year. Since we're not playing you boys next week, it'll give me a chance to heal up the wheels before next game. That turf is a killer on the old ankles... Nothing but rubber bands and scar tissue left. :(

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As always Moneyman.....You are first class!

I have to stop those late night posts.........:rolleyes:

Zaurrini........You are a dead man!.....At the Canuck Game last night when up on the Canuck scoreboard apears........"Welcome Ken Comack and his Blazers."........Classic stuff Z.

The Ranger boys were at the Canuck game last night and now my poor head is paying for it. GEU works harder than most teams in our league.No matter what the score is they keep battling away........Good stuff boys!

RF........Switzerland called pal.....They want you to go back to work you fence sitter! (Give me strength)

Good times boys...........Good times!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that Mission beat PAU and Aldergrove beat Delta this morning.

Some crazy stuff boys.....................;)

DMU

Oct 21, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great match at JO tonight. The Delta Lads dodged a number of bullets against a very strong Rangers team. Penalty shots would decide it 10 deep with Delta coming out on top. Great work Paul old boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0