Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] October Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it's true Vinnie has signed for p.a.Patrusky {number 24 hardcore you know the score}met up on the set of x-men3.Signed sealed yet to be delivered.Further more he's welsh.Croeso i gaerdydd,prifddinas cymru,dinas o amrywiaeth aruthrol ac awyrgylch cosmopolitanaidd.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Petal.
Can't wait to meet Bullet-tooth himself.
Hopefully not in a tackle though.

As for the playing schedule, I'm all for a 21 game season.
The remaining six teams in this league will always battle for that third spot, right till the last day and having the league split ruins the competitiveness of the later months of the season.

Nice work on the Welsh Popbitch, you'd fit right in down there.
I heard Fleetwood is the sister city of Gythmefighlicacoonoobarai. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just went through the whole schedule... We play the following 3 times:

PAU
GEU
Aldergrove
FireRangers (in the last match of the season on grass @ Cloverhoof) :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With P.A. winning the V.J. "Lottery" I want to call Bullocks on the "new improved" Schedule...we only play P.A. TWICE...our attendance figures will suffer without that 3rd game....and we'll have to cut players just to get under the CAP....How ON earth can we put a competetive team on the pitch...What was the League THINKING!!....Once again the Small Market teams get the shaft!!! :p

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some interesting predictions for this weekend.
Rangers vs Delta. Easy, Rangers by 3.
PAU vs ScUm. If VJ plays in the back and a few PAU midfield dynamos get out of sick bay, this could be an interesting encounter for ScUm. However, I predict ScUm by 2.
GEU vs Sapp. With the Waterboy doing nothing but pulling the strings a well organised Sapp should be able to beat GEU. 3-1.
Bush vs AllBlacks, No predictions on this one, I've cursed myself on too many occasions. AllBlacks may play to their potential or Aldergrove will bounce back after a number of loses in a row.

good luck this weekend gents :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks again for that jinx kiss of death Bully.
Easy my arse.
Well..my arse is easy but that's besides the point...

For your match - Who has home field advantage?
Depending on the large travel time between the two cities, the team who gets to rest it's weary legs with the 3 minute commute as opposed to the 10 minute one will come out on top.

SU/PAU
The battle of the bridesmaids innit? :p
Eaaaaassssy lads - TTP and all that...
One word of caution to SU's prolific top striker if he's back from 'holiday' now:
For the love of God, do not, I repeat, do not raise your funny bone to the likes of Vinnie Jones.
Trust me. ;)

Sapp/GEU:
Sorry FM but simply put:
I love Tony.

:cool:

Best of luck to everyone and keep it real boys,

RF

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
One word of caution to SU's prolific top striker if he's back from 'holiday' now:
For the love of God, do not, I repeat, do not raise your funny bone to the likes of Vinnie Jones.
Trust me. ;)

Interesting, has it been 7 weeks already. An interesting topic.
I had to suffer through another round of "In the day we were great." last weekend. Hello, 99.9% of us have always been amateurs. Get a grip boys. :rolleyes:
BigBadToes (No more Mr Nice Guy) commented that Masters should be about playing well and having a laugh while some of our distinguished members do take the game a little too seriously. There is nothing wrong with taking it serious but when players are deliberately injuring other players, that's bollix.
Which brings me back to Vinnie, One of my favourite actors in the best movie ever made. SNATCH. The man is an icon in the football world. We amateurs might fancy ourselves still at the ripe old age of 39(again and again) but any bollix around Mr Jones and he will end your season promptly. I'm not saying he's that type of player and I'm sure he doesn't want to go there but he was chief and leader of TheWildBunch@Wimbeldon.
Looking forward to lacing up against him, gulp!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen to you guys. Vinnie this. Vinnie that. We have Farquhar who has more evil running through his underactive thyroid than Vinnie's entire carcass. Let it be known that Farquhar has just recently experienced his annual "dirty weekend" and when he comes back from that, we all stand clear.

Beware Vinnie. Santa Claus is coming to town.:eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2 Delta 0

Delta battled very hard tonight with a very tidy job of sweeping from non other than Crafty Cockney!

Izzat with one and Richey with other had us up 2 nil at half

Shuey played another 90 minutes in the middle of the mid field and did another spot on job

Bails and Mclean were rock solid as usual and we really had an enjoyable game with the Delta Boys!

Nice to see Gameboy out and in the change room afterwards.

Has anybody seen the Judge? He has gone awol and is apparently a new free agent?

Enjoy your weekend boys.

See you in a week Bully and Two Left Feet!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs or Ball B could you please post your score if it's not to much trouble ;)

Did Vinny Play?

Aldergrove beat AllBlacks 3 - 0 i think.

Well?????????????????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VJ was nowhere to be seen :rolleyes:

PAU 2
ScUm 6

PAU opened the scoring and then we had about 20 chances to close out the half (finishing 5 of them).

Second half was mince though they scored a nice goal to open the scoring and we had about 10 chances (finishing 1 of them).

We've scored 20 goals in our last three. I think Muzz is slotted for backline duty next week :D

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh my aching heed!! The boys in Black had a rough go today dropping a rather sloppy game 3-0 to Alderbush.....To much Halloweening for the boys me thinks...you know when even Jonsey is coughing up the ball things just aren't going to go your way..... :(

There is a 1 mile radious around Parkside that still reeks like booze!!!

Credit to the bushmen who definetly put in a good effort and capitalized when they had the chance....

But man...what a party it was!! :cool:

Out

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did the AllBlacks have a team Halloween bash?

Or did you all do your own thing?

Gabby's again next Friday! Good god help us!

I am not getting in any more of the Langley boys at the door! :rolleyes:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks were definitely a half a step slow on Sunday morning.
The boys attended the LUFC Halloween bash; you know supporting the club and all that. Plenty to larph at but I had a feeling that Aldergrove would be up for astrong showing after we beat them by the same score two weeks ago. Sure we were slow but Aldergrove played some great footy and Lorenzo (who I was supposed to handle) played a big part in two goals and bagged one himself.

As for next weeks FridayNightSpecial vs Rangers, we will be up for it but there isn't even the remotest possibility of yours truly going to Gabby's. A few bevies and pizza at The Rendezvous, followed by a wee dram at Cuthberts should suit me just fine.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sap managed to win another match at old hammond this weekend with a 4-0 score line, much easily could have been 7 or 8.Not much of a match this time monkey!Ballsacks with yet another loss,maybe they should be looking for another coach, they have all the talent but nobody to lead them off the pitch.That being said, I think that Vinnie Jones is looking for a team to coach.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Mighty AllBlacks do not need a new Gaffer! :D

We may not win much but team chemistry is fantastic and everyone who plays for the AllBlacks is having a great time! On and off the pitch....win (okay, not so much :rolleyes: )or lose (okay more than enough :p ) :wa: but still a great team...

and furthermore, Last time I looked all the trophies keep going to Ranger/FF and Surrey U and everyone else keeps chasing....

Here's to a better AllBlack second half of the season...an absolute terrific night this friday against the enemy RumpRangersFireInMyHoleMen...Death or Glory! RonDayView for pints and chips! A/CutBerts for ChivasRegal! woooooo what a night!

:bronco: BullyB
:bronco: 2testiclesFORfeet
:bronco: PhatNslow
:bronco: A/CutBert
:bronco: :knvb: Jonesy and some gal from the grove dancin' :eek:

dancing up a strom at the HalloweenBash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0