Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2005] November Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it 8-1...fcuk, I lost count... :p

Allblacks with 10 men and I would like to say thanks to the lads that showed with injuries AND the flu to play the Mighty ScUm Bags...and Brownie and Cuthbert for spliting the goaltending duties. Try we did, still came close to scoring a couple early but the tank ran dry soon thereafter and it was game over...Also, thanks to ScUm for the complete class they showed and kicked a Peno wide on a botched call from the ref that shouldn't have been a penalty. They did not have to do that and it shows that when it comes to class there is no equal in this league, no disrespect to the other fine teams out there...

What else can we say....some interesting results this weekend for sure...my predictions were completely destoyed...matter of fact the only one I got right was OUR game!?!? :eek:

I did however manage to wrangle a REAL wager out of Regs.. :D Since I am a nice guy and agreed to give up 12 beers for my last go round, as shady as it was.....the wage is double or nothing on Rangers winning the league (points) 24 Beers to ScUm if they take the title or Nothing if Rangers win it....man o man am I generous... :cool: ....besides, this should get Jordy of my A$$ for awhile... ;)

Agreed Regs??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your heart feels who's classier, but your wallet knows who's better eh?

Also, I'll have to endeavour to remind the opposition the next time we ever have the chance to hump a team by eight goals to tell them that's a classy maneuver to run up the score like that.

:p

Eeeeeeaaaasssy - Just playing TTP lads... ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP indeed...not to worry RF...I've met you and you're too nice a guy to get upset at, Coach on the other hand... ;)

Running up the score is fair play, I mean if you can't field a team you have to take your lumps....I was merely talking about the Peno situation, which I had never seen before.....Besides, we AllBlacks are taking a beating this year and have developed very thick skins... :p

As for the bet, I will remind you that you are 5 points behind ScUm so get your A$$ in gear and help me out.... :D Otherwise I'll have to make another dumb wager just to cover this one....

The Mighty AllBlacks will rise again!!! :cool:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:
Running up the score is fair play,

And so is trying to weed out a Surrey United player to post on here... :D

twoleftfeet said:
I will remind you that you are 5 points behind ScUm

Again, not that a SU player would ever come on here and lower themselves to this type of head game.
They wouldn't say shite if their mouths were full of it.
Seeing as how they're so classy and all... :D

Did you hear that Monkey Man?
One point out of six in our last two matches.
We could be ripe for Friday my friend.
I'm praying for snow this week BTW.
Or, we'll just have to slip the ref a couple of bob to cancel the match because the turf is in terrible shape like we did with Sapperton a few weeks back.

:cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Ranger is in goal, then the Thunder have a chance to break the four week long goal drought. Otherwise.....

Rest assured, we will have our game faces on and be prepared for a battle. We would love to take some points from the FireRangers because, after all, Slurrey U is the classiest team in the league. :rolleyes:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, looks like I hit a nerve with the Classy comment.... :D

OK then, who, in your opinion, is the classiest Team in the league and why? Remember Class comes in many forms and you could really argue that S.U. has been the class of this league for many years just by their acheivments.......they do however, need to vacuum their couch .... :D

Lets hear it fellas....

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:
Well, looks like I hit a nerve with the Classy comment.... :D

OK then, who, in your opinion, is the classiest Team in the league and why? Remember Class comes in many forms and you could really argue that S.U. has been the class of this league for many years just by their acheivments.......they do however, need to vacuum their couch .... :D

Lets hear it fellas....
Yes, the couch. Who knows what that couch has seen and been part of? I bet there's a few of my loonies and twonies in there somewhere. Like anything in life, you have to work hard and sacrifice to get ahead, so if you want those loonies, you gotta stick your hand deep into the cushions. Go ahead, I dare ya.:D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The classiest team has got to be GEU. :confused:

I mean, what other team in the league is so concerned about the other team's state of mind, that they lose as often as GEU - obviously deliberately - for the sole purpose of picking up their opponents spirits? :D

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2-Rangers 2, pretty good game both teams lots of chances we hung on a bit at the end but really the score could have been 6-6 if not for the sublime goalkeeping of sexyinpleather and dutchy both of them made some first class saves, if i were you Rangers who cares about having a nutbar keeping goal for you when inside your own camp you have the mercurial talents of betterthanever in the nets, well done both keepers.

The Bookie

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
, so if you want those loonies, you gotta stick your hand deep into the cushions.

careful around balls if the power goes out...(those aren't two cushions!...) :D

now that's classy

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are having our SU Christmas party at Coach Reed's home this year. The e-mails have started as to what we are bringing to this very classy affair. The first of many, I thought I would post this as it alludes to the "classy" SU teammates I have. The author of this is also the man who deliberately missed the peno on the weekend.

It was inevitable - so I'll be the one to start this off:

Coach, I was thinking of bringing to the Festivus bash either:

what I call Pate a Campagne - chicken liver, duck confit, fig, hazelnuts and
brioche (I usually make this when Toby drops over -its really quite tasty); or

a bag of Tostitos and some Western Select salsa (medium)- simple but safe

My problem though is I'm uncertain about what wine I should bring - the
sommelier at my club suggested a Merlot for the Pate a Campagne (he feels a
Pinot Noire, because of its natural lightness and velvety taste, when combined
with the fig and hazelnut, will derive from its oak-like aroma a creation
that's a real festive treat for the simple footballer palate) or a later
Californian Chardonnay for the Tostitos - what do do you suggest?

Signed

Iron Chef

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, we officially have some long awaited TTP

Good stuff Ballbaby. :D

Balls:

May I suggest a dessert?
Humble pie.
No, wait, that will be delivered to your Easter Party bash courtesy of the low lifes which are Rangers FC.

Personally, I like a bit of cheek, as you well know, ;) , actually the size of my ass is an automatic give away, but anyway my advice would be to go the Pinot Noir, a cheeky little red I must say.

And how the hell does Reeder afford to host a Christmas party?
What does he do for a living?

Due to my club being on the other and wrong side of the Surrey tracks, hence lacking class, our Christmas Party will be the usual fare as Heanjob mentioned in the Div. 1 thread.
Hookers and blow.

Cheerio,
RF

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SpanktheMonkey,

Well, if that is your measure of Class then perhaps you should look at the standings....That would make the Might AllBlacks the Classiest team in the league... :D ...by one point!

Baglady,

After all the flack I'm taking...I BETTER BE INVITED....I'll bring the Caviar!! BTW, is there any way you could line up a trailer full of strippers!! Its the latest THING and it would demonstrate your Class beyond dought.... :wa: :wa: :wa:

As far as sticking my hand between the cushions of the couch, well, it WAS my kid that discovered the variety of living organisms down there...and saw Santa Clause Naked ta boot....but not to worry, we've sent him off to get his shots...and for couselling. He'll be fine....eventually...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
twoleftfeet said:
SpanktheMonkey,

Well, if that is your measure of Class then perhaps you should look at the standings....That would make the Might AllBlacks the Classiest team in the league... :D ...by one point!

Baglady,

After all the flack I'm taking...I BETTER BE INVITED....I'll bring the Caviar!! BTW, is there any way you could line up a trailer full of strippers!! Its the latest THING and it would demonstrate your Class beyond dought.... :wa: :wa: :wa:

As far as sticking my hand between the cushions of the couch, well, it WAS my kid that discovered the variety of living organisms down there...and saw Santa Clause Naked ta boot....but not to worry, we've sent him off to get his shots...and for couselling. He'll be fine....eventually...
Twolefttesticles,

I can only imagine the type of caviar you wish to bring to this formal affair. I don't think our lot will enjoy goldfish or mudshark but after a few brewskis, I'm sure a roe is just a roe

I'm already on top of the trailer full of strippers. In fact, the trailer is already parked in front of Coach Reed's house and it is full. Coach Reed is very responsible and ventures out every evening before bed and feeds them and unties them to let them get a little excercise. I don't know about you, but I like my strippers firm; lying around a trailer bound and gagged can make you a little flabby. Classy guy, that Coach Reed, and many thanks to him for letting me have the trailer delivered a week or so early. Let me say this; if Coach Reed catches another Sapperton player trying to break into the trailer, he will personally call Dutchie and have him arrest your sorry asses. Respect other people's strippers. Jackasses.

Looking forward to a great night and a classy affair.:rolleyes: :D

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lot would'nt know what to do with a stripper anyways!Also, who gives a shite about your little party anyways.If the sapperton boys are not there, how is it considered a party?Ballbaby, forget the girls, you and ranger should hook up, the way that you two bumholers talk,it just seems right.Twoleftfeet,you can videotape them in action,then,when you tell the story you can change it around to how you see it, just like you do after every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0