Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Staff are currently working on the rankings. Having said that (and bear with me here as some staff members have difficulty understanding any but the simplest problems and some tend to breathe from the mouth quite frequently), they are confused by the FVSL. It appears that in the FVSL, after looking at the Masters Premier standings and schedule, the following teams more or less are involved, and staff are confused (there are also a few that need to stop cooking with aluminum pots):

There is North Delta SC Rangers, South Delta, and Delta Utd...these are all different teams correct?
Coastal FC United and Coastal FC Peace Arch Utd are different teams yes? Staff assumes, between watching Fast Times at Ridgemont HIgh, that the FVSL does not have the same rule as the VMSL that two club affiliated teams (assuming that these two sides are both affiliated with the same club) are allowed to compete in the same division? If so, can they CAT with each other? If they are not from the same club, and both arbitrarily came up in with the same name Coastal FC, in a bit of of coincidence similar to Lou Gehrig passing away from Lou Gehrig's disease, are they separate teams from separate clubs who just utilized the Saskatchewan and Ottawa Roughrider's CFL logic that two different teams in the same league should name their teams the same, when there is a multitude of names out there?
Also, last week it appears on the FVSL schedule that in Masters Premier North Delta SC Rangers (who should not be confused with North Delta SC United) defeated Abbotsford Karen Magnussen Ford, (it is little known that this side is named after the 1972 Sapporo, Japan Olympic women's figure skating silver medalist) and staff are unable to find the Abbotsord Karen Magnussens in the FVSL Masters Premier standings at all.
Staff would appreciate any help with these inquiries.

Thank you, Sir M.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep they are all different teams (5). NDSC Rangers and Coastal Alumni didn't play last weekend - South Surrey grass fields were closed. I guess that Coastal didn't want our 10-man defense to ruin that patch of grass at the halfway line o_O

It was our OPEN Premier team who beat Abbotsford Magnusson.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This forum is as boring a disease dicks old lady after a team orgy on a Saturday night

Sid

in the wings

Jan 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This season's first battle of Temple / N.D. goes to the Rangers 2-1 at Newton , which still feels like home except for havin to leave post game change room social quite early. I guess some things do change . Good that the Lion is just a couple minutes away !

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is very interesting. It appears that unless this is a clerical error, this team has been stripped of all its points. If that is the case, this must have been something pretty serious.

Hopefully this has nothing to do with making one too many trips to the local buffet.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is some biting commentary right there, Sir M :D
Three burning questions.....
-As noted above, why have ccb been stripped of all points?
-Will the golden boot be started before the season ends?
-Will we have to continue to guess week in and week out what the schedule for the coming weekend is or can the entire season schedule be posted?

Inquiring minds

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a note about the FVSL server being compromised, I think they broke in to steal the points, golden boot and the rest of the schedule.

Whataboutbob is the prime suspect, he's looking for points anywhere he can get them these days...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forrest - With love from Thomas:

Standings – Season Schedule

Within the standings page there is a link (click on your team) to the overall season schedule, there is also a weekly schedule option that takes you to the full field, day, time and MAPLINK options. Keep in mind the SCHEDULES TAB on the home page is still the schedule you should review week to week to see all of the most recent changes to the season schedule.

I guess the league is keeping options open with respect to changes to game times near the actual weekend in question which is why they say always use the weekly schedule to be sure, but in general for long term planning go to your individual team.

Interesting about the CCB Shooting Blanks...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
underage player played in all thee games, it was caught by Langley with a protest. Had to back date to all games he played in which was a win, draw and loss I think.

See above for schedules.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You hear of overage kids playing under in their teens with shady birth certificates, and now underage playing over.

The circle of life....

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB masters is a shite show of a team. North Delta Div 1 played them this past Monday in the Bradner cup.
Game time was supposed to kick off at 12 noon, but it didn't start till maybe 12:15
Ref whistled them in at around 12:11 as our line up was on the field, and they totally ignored the whistles and kept chatting in their group. No respect for the start time or the ref.
Game finally starts 15 minutes late, and right from the whistle nothing but complaining, yelling at each other, the ref, us. One of their players were blaming calls on racism etc.
It was the most disorganized rag tag bunch I have seen in a while. It does not surprise me at all that they don't have respect towards the league rules and tried to play illegal players.

I've never seen a start time delayed that much. And it really screwed up one of our players who is a family man and was able to play the first 35 minutes then had to go, this turned in to the first 20 minutes for him...
No respect for us waiting there too... slowest saunter on the field. Like they were doing us a favor even showing up.

I'm happy they lost their points. Get your shite together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0